Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

5-affiliate Marketing Strategies To Earn 5-figure Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5-affiliate Marketing Strategies To Earn 5-figure Income (549 Views)

Make A 5-figure Income, Start Your Own Online Business Today,let Me Show You How / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5-affiliate Marketing Strategies To Earn 5-figure Income by Betboss(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
 5-Affiliate Marketing Strategies To Earn A 5-Figure Income

Hello friends,
This article is precipitated from lot of questions I get from Nigerians and even some foreigners who have asked me on several occasions, "how can I make money or make a substantial income as an affiliate marketer?". Looking at this question categorically, its scope comprises of experienced affiliate marketers, beginners, and aspiring entrepreneurs who seek answers on how to become successful affiliate marketers.

What is Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is simply creating exposure for a product or service, converting this exposure to realtime sales and getting paid certain amount of commission for your effort. This business model existed as far back as 400AD and also very lucrative when the right strategies are applied. With technology advancement and the boom of the internet from year 2001, there has been a misinterpretation, misconception and a deviation from the actual meaning of affiliate marketing. As a result of this scenario people mostly see affiliate marketing from the perspective that its all about creating sales for online products and services. Affiliate marketing is all about creating sales for any product or service and getting compensated, any tool can be used to achieve this goal, but shouldn't change the concept behind affiliate marketing.

5-Affiliate Marketing Winning Strategies

To become a successful affiliate marketer you must understand the concept behind affiliate marketing. The main aim of an affiliate marketer is to convert potential customers to buyers. The success rate of an affiliate marketer totally rallies and relies on;

(a)Product or service type.
(b)Number of converted sales.
(c) Commission payout.

Whatever strategy you apply in other to achieve your goal as an affiliate marketer will revolve around the nature of service or product, how to create high sales and the commission rate.

#1-Choose a Great Product or Service.
Affiliate marketing is totally about creating sales for a product or service. This can be a product or service offered online or physical products or services. Whichever product or service you choose to create sales for, whether an online or physical product/service, you should choose the perfect value.
Promoting the perfect product or service will ensure greater sales. Before choosing to promote a product, you should consider what problem does the product or service solves, what the demand looks like high or low, and off course the percentage payout. A low demand with a high percentage payout is a good choice, especially where this demand is inevitable. choosing the right product or service to promote is a key determinant to your success as an affiliate marketer. You can swap your position with the prospective customers, "will you patronise this product or service if you have a task it solves"? This will help you in making a great choice.

#2- Become a Partial Expert.
Most affiliate marketers fail because they lack basic knowledge about the product/service they are promoting. The fact is people might need some form of introduction about a product/service to convince them its worth their money. honestly I won't put my money on what I know nothing about. I remembered in 2011, when my neighbour's dog delivered six puppies and she complained the puppies feeding was costing much. I told her I will bring buyers, we agreed on a commission. I had to learn some basic things about dogs generally and Alsatian dogs specifically. It took me just two weeks to sale off the six puppies. That little basic knowledge about what you promoting will help in creating more sales.

#3- Offer a Trial
The luring power of the word "free" is very great . Offering some form of discount or limited time offer, or trial can increase your sales. Most customers will always seek some form of gesture before patronising a product/service. Creating this gesture prior to creating exposure for the product/service is a winning strategy.

#4- Marketing Tools
To achieve your goal as an affiliate marketer, there are tools you will use to reach potential clients. The point here is to create exposure and convert more sales. You can apply the traditional word of mouth referral which is a very strong form of advertising that will increase your sales. With the boom of the internet, its no doubt a great platform for creating massive exposure in shortest possible time at very low costs. Creating a banner, a blog or website for a product/service are great tools to increase your sales. You can do a short video intro about a product/service, this will create a higher appeal for it.

#5- Build an Audience
Most affiliate marketers will want to send potential clients directly to the merchant. It is a very good strategy to build an audience around a product or service. People want to do business with you up close and personal,they fill much protected this way. You can use social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc to build a community of potential customers who share the same demand.

The above five strategies are winning strategies that will give you a great headstart and propel your earnings as an affiliate marketer. All you need do is choose a product or service you will like to promote, apply this strategies to receive amazing results. There are numerous number of online products/services you can promote. Lots of local stores or manufacturing companies will need your efforts to realize more sales.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 'paying' Their Salary? / Cheapest Importation Website / Stages In Online Marketing Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.