Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534421 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2015
xkunzo:
when enter via conference to korea, must the visa expire b4 apply for asylum or person should trol away is pali, and what is ur advise
u can come in today and seek assy today
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:13am On Jan 23, 2015
xkunzo:

does that mean any invitation letter that notarise from korea as high chance in getting visa ?
I dnt understand ure questn
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xkunzo(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
My question is about notarise invitation letter,

Do you mean visa is sure if the invitation letter is notarise ??
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by trustee20: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ acadollar, I got a mail from the sch. Pls just a few questions;(Civil Identity Certificate of Family(Parents) & Copy of
Identification Card (※ Official Endorsement), where one is the most eldest in the family, and parent are no longer, can one use his sponsor in place of family(parents)?
(2) 6. 등록금 / Tuition Fees (注册费) 신,편입 2학기 185만원 납입, Pls I don't understand. How much is it and no official account no to pay in.
lastly, when they say officially endorsed, is it endorsement from the school, or min. of foreign affairs, or min. of education, or a notary. I don't get it, pls help. when is the last day of submitting application documents. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
trustee20:
@ acadollar, I got a mail from the sch. Pls just a few questions;(Civil Identity Certificate of Family(Parents) & Copy of
Identification Card (※ Official Endorsement), where one is the most eldest in the family, and parent are no longer, can one use his sponsor in place of family(parents)?
(2) 6. 등록금 / Tuition Fees (注册费) 신,편입 2학기 185만원 납입, Pls I don't understand. How much is it and no official account no to pay in.
lastly, when they say officially endorsed, is it endorsement from the school, or min. of foreign affairs, or min. of education, or a notary. I don't get it, pls help. when is the last day of submitting application documents. Thanks and God bless.
i guess submiting application after feb 6 might not be possible again.
Also ure talking of acct number, i doubt if they have seen ure complete documents cos is after documentation that they will ask u to pay fees and then give u acct number.
if u dnt have parents; use ure guardians id card.
Notary goes

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xkunzo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
acadollar:

I dnt understand ure questn
@acadollar

Do you mean visa is sure if the invitation letter is
notarise ??

Which korea embassy is easy with visa process

Abuja or lagos
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
xkunzo:

@acadollar

Do you mean visa is sure if the invitation letter is
notarise ??

Which korea embassy is easy with visa process

Abuja or lagos
I dnt know about notarising IV , if ure in west, or delta or benin, you use lagos but if ure in abuja, east , north , ph , u use abuja embassy...that is the rules
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by otosa(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
acadollar:

In Asia, after studies u change to job seeker or working visa..another way to get peemanent residence is by marriage or by investing in there country
like on what can I invest and how much will it cost?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Acadollar .. I have written mr david for admission enquires since the past 1 week and I am still expecting his reply.. Could you please help me get intouch with him..my email add is agbodike101@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
royal231:
Acadollar .. I have written mr david for admission enquires since the past 1 week and I am still expecting his reply.. Could you please help me get intouch with him..my email add is agbodike101@gmail.com
Did u write Esther too?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
acadollar, aside from march when is the next admission going to start?thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
acadollar, aside from march when is the next admission going to start?thanks and God bless
I will update you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2015
I will be waiting.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Ogborokiri(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
please house will 300k b enough to take me there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls I didn't see her email in the card u posted on page 2 hence I didn't write her

Pls help me with it

acadollar:

Did u write Esther too?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
royal231:
Pls I didn't see her email in the card u posted on page 2 hence I didn't write her

Pls help me with it

Pm me..is so sad that some idiots are coming here just to take her email and even mine to send links and virus for a whole acadollar to click so they can hack my email or hack esthers mail forgetting that korea has a very bad virus protection..make una stop dey throw this purchase order to me abeg

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
acadollar,what are they going to achieve by doing that? infact the devil is better than some people.Just be careful bro,nawa ooooo.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please I have tried to pm you but is seems not to be going tru

acadollar:

Pm me..is so sad that some idiots are coming here just to take her email and even mine to send links and virus for a whole acadollar to click so they can hack my email or hack esthers mail forgetting that korea has a very bad virus protection..make una stop dey throw this purchase order to me abeg
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
royal231:
Please I have tried to pm you but is seems not to be going tru

All the G boys on nairaland copying my email, pls stop throwing Virus, page and link to my email biko, stop throwing the purchase order because i no purchase anything..
abeg i use God beg una, i no be mugu
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Bro mine is agbodike101@gmail.com pls you can contact me

acadollar:

All the G boys on nairaland copying my email, pls stop throwing Virus, page and link to my email biko, stop throwing the purchase order because i no purchase anything..
abeg i use God beg una, i no be mugu
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2015
@royal,are you a brother to kenechukwu agbodike?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Nope..

PURITYMYPRIDE:
@royal,are you a brother to kenechukwu agbodike?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please acadollar I need your urgent help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ask the question.here anyone. .may be.of help

royal231:
Please acadollar I need your urgent help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have written daehan theological university.. I haven't gotten a reply yet and the deadline for application is fast approaching.. Acadollar asked if I have written esther.. I don't have her contact.. That's what I have been asking for since
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
royal231:
I have written daehan theological university.. I haven't gotten a reply yet and the deadline for application is fast approaching.. Acadollar asked if I have written esther.. I don't have her contact.. That's what I have been asking for since
I pm you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
acadollar,I have been waiting for your update.thanks and God bless
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Still waiting to hear from you... You can contact me on my mail directly

Agbodike101@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
@acadollar,what a wonderful work you are doing here.I have Bsc in computer science and electronic,pls can u list the skulls that offers master in my course and their tuition fees.Although i am planning for the september admission intake..... Is there anyway we can talk privately?maybe whatapp or any other means.......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Pasca07:
@acadollar,what a wonderful work you are doing here.I have Bsc in computer science and electronic,pls can u list the skulls that offers master in my course and their tuition fees.Although i am planning for the september admission intake..... Is there anyway we can talk privately?maybe whatapp or any other means.......
Ask whatever questions u wud like to ask .
If u can't get it in any of this schools then i suggest u use google..
Nazarene University
Ajou University
Korea University
Hanyang University
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Justed arrived to korea and my school..
Applied sent all required documents
Found a sponsor
Paid school fees of 3000 dollars
Got visa
Whole process took 3 months
Korea is beautiful with a lots of foreigners. .

6 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
C ongratulations bro.am happy for you and i pray the land will favour you by God grace.what is the name of your school and what were their requirements?were you interviewed before the visa been issued?

igwe2015:
Justed arrived to korea and my school..
Applied sent all required documents
Found a sponsor
Paid school fees of 3000 dollars
Got visa
Whole process took 3 months
Korea is beautiful with a lots of foreigners. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.