Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534281 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
jugreency3:

OGA, IT MAY NOT BE ME BUT OTHERS. SHARE IT

OK
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
suwonpo:

[s]@acadollar, why did you proceed in making submission for admission since you fully knew that all the requirements needed by the school to grant him admissions are not meant due to the errors in his documents as you said above, the house has failed to ask you these question except[/s] justwise, I guess they are afraid...
let sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
jugreency3:

Thank u sir. But na money your country need o, nor be book. Hehehe

After book money certainly will come, except you have no vision, do you want to travel because of stories you heard?. Even in
korea,majority of employees(factories)prefer people who have full time for work.as a factory worker you don't have any labour law to your own advantage.. You must be very ready to work long hours...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
suwonpo:

After book money certainly will come, except you have no vision, do you want to travel because of stories you heard?. Even in
korea,majority of employees(factories)prefer people who have full time for work.as a factory worker you don't have any labour law to your own advantage.. You must be very ready to work long hours...
Oga must u insult me? May God bless you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning house. The issue have been resolve, the school have, different account number, for the payment of school fees. Different from what I saw from their website. I am the one run the two admission for the start before, cause my guy Benjamin is not on narialand he did not know acadollar either, so that was why I am very careful for everything about him paying the school fees into any other account num. That his different from the school directly. Cause if there is any mistakes I am the one that is family will hold responsible cause they do not know acadollar direct it is me, and they will hold me for the money, which is there about ($3,000) if there is any mistakes, so that was why I was careful and to me sure, that everything is correct. So I use this opportunity to plead to the (House), that am sorry for what happened. Just I was been very carefully about my guy paying money into the right place, .. And to my oga (Acadollar). I am very sorry for what happened. It was confusion about the different account num. That makes me think so, but now I have found out it is real and genuine account. You are honest And I hold your reputation highly for this. Even as I was not giving admission and my guy alone they gave, am not angry just that I want everything to go correctly And no mistakes. Thank you all for your understanding. GOD bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2016
zioncity555:
Good morning house. The issue have been resolve, the school have, different account number, for the payment of school fees. Different from what I saw from their website. I am the one run the two admission for the start before, cause my guy Benjamin is not on narialand he did not know acadollar either, so that was why I am very careful for everything about him paying the school fees into any other account num. That his different from the school directly. Cause if there is any mistakes I am the one that is family will hold responsible cause they do not know acadollar direct it is me, and they will hold me for the money, which is there about ($3,000) if there is any mistakes, so that was why I was careful and to me sure, that everything is correct. So I use this opportunity to plead to the (House), that am sorry for what happened. Just I was been very carefully about my guy paying money into the right place, .. And to my oga (Acadollar). I am very sorry for what happened. It was confusion about the different account num. That makes me think so, but now I have found out it is real and genuine account. You are honest And I hold your reputation highly for this. Even as I was not giving admission and my guy alone they gave, am not angry just that I want everything to go correctly And no mistakes. Thank you all for your understanding. GOD bless us all.
I JUGREENCY REST MY CASE. ACADOLLA, FORGIVE AND FORGET. FOR THAT GUY WEY SAY I GET HAND FOR THE FRAUD, I NOR BLAME U O. NOW LET THE HOUSE TALJ THE WAY FORWARD O. I HEAR SAY ADMISSION DEY BY APRIL, ABEG ACCADOLA, NA U WILL KNOW O. HELP US
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
I purposely decided not to say anything from the very first day I saw that accusation against acadollar.Because if I do some people may start saying that we(me and acadollar)work together.I have done things that worth more than 2 thousand dollars with him and I even know people that did similar things with him and he did not eat our money.I mailed him to ask him to calm down and take things easy.I know acadollar as a straight forward guy who will tell things the way they are.If you like you work with if you dont like you quit.That is him.Even some guys that bought cars from him are saying the same.Thank God the young man has accepted his mistake.This is the second time he is been accused on this forum but the funny there is that all of them will later accept that acadollar did not touch there money.I am begging acadollar to continue with what he is doing here but with caution.And to all of us lets forget the past.Love you all.

8 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I purposely decided not to say anything from the very first day I saw that accusation against acadollar.Because if I do some people may start saying that we(me and acadollar)work together.I have done things that worth more than 2 thousand dollars with him and I even know people that did similar things with him and he did not eat our money.I mailed him to ask him to calm down and take things easy.I know acadollar as a straight forward guy who will tell things the way they are.If you like you work with if you dont like you quit.That is him.Even some guys that bought cars from him are saying the same.Thank God the young man has accepted his mistake.This is the second time he is been accused on this forum but the funny there is that all of them will later accept that acadollar did not touch there money.I am begging acadollar to continue with what he is doing here but with caution.And to all of us lets forget the past.Love you all.
Suppose I was born a woman,I don't mind leaving my serious relationship and elope with Acadolla for his Honesty.Atimes I do ask myself Do we stil have honest person like him in dis country?Person u do not know from Adam,d person u met on social media,who u hav never seen physically or met on one on one before and entrust money in his care and stil failed not to eat ur money,mehn dis guy(Acadolla)deserve an award.Though,I don't knw him but I av read abt him much,what transpired btw him and one other guy like dat sumtimes last year.Acadolla,u are a rare gem.I knw why I'm praising him.Permit me to share dis little experienced of mine.There was a close pal of mine years back during my school days @ tertiary institutn,I so much believe dis guy then,to d essence of entrusting my life in his hand by given him my school fees for a session,text book money,and many other money that I can't be writing on a public forum like dis.All in d name to help me continuing my educational career,cos I was planning to travel out then,but I was duped by tout that call himself an AGENT,I forfeited my last final year exams all in d name of travelling,and believe my friend wil settle that for me after I might hav travelled.Behold my frnd didn't pay school fees nt to talk of buying any text book and paid who he promise to settle after my depature.though I learnt my lesson in hard way.Til date I graduated with PASS as my grade.See wat a friend dat I trusted so much did to me nt to talk abt whom u do nt see,even far away in S/k and still maintain his integrity.Since then I do expect worse frm evryone,if such worse comes it won't be new to me anymore.Dats one out of many experienced I had wit frnds.Do I mentioned a frnd dat I gave my money to help me get 30tons of stone while I was away frm my vilage dat til date I didn't see a single stone @ my site frm him.Acadolla continue wit ur good works.Ppl,pardon me for my long epistle

6 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Na man u be. To south korea we go. Dollar high now o. We have to enter quick and make it o. Lol
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udemski(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good day,

Pls I would love to know if there is any hospital where I could do medical report in abj, it's just for the Doctor to sign one form for me.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
udemski:
Good day,

Pls I would love to know if there is any hospital where I could do medical report in abj, it's just for the Doctor to sign one form for me.

Thanks in anticipation
What are u using the report for. Be more explicit for the house to help u. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
zioncity555:
@chisco82, THIS IS WHAT HE SEND TO MY GUY.
San 94-6 IUI-DONG, yeongtong-gu, suwon-si, gyeonggi-do, s. Korea 443-760. Tel: 82312498933, fax: 82312498935 E-mail:kiie@kgu.ac INVOICE, Application fee: 100,000 won ($100). Tuition fees 4 semester. 2,600 000,won ($2,600)
+Insurance fees 200,000 won ($200). Name of bank, SHINHAN BANK. Payee: institutions of international education, kynonggi university. Address of bank : 10383 ingea-dong, suwon-si kynonggi-do, Korea. ACCOUNT NO: 140-009-355093. SWIFT CODE: SHBKKRSE. Branch NAME: SUWON. PERIOD OF STUDY: March 14,2016 -AUG 22, 2016. Forwarded massage from "Leke A" aaleke90@yahoo.com, To gentpeace1@gmail.com sent on Wednesday February, 3, 2016 11:15 am.
acadollar:

@Chisco, the account number is here on the document, you may send me your email so i can still forward it to you.
Guys the account no. Is correct, it's a coperate (college) account.
Korea is not a place where one can just open a fake account.
Cc:Disguy
Cc:Justwise

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
SETTLED

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jideflows(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
dunk2011:
Which kind will u make 1600 dollars a month ...i wan hear am .. i have been to korea before.. well a company sponsored my trip.. please i need a working visa not a student visa how do i go about it?

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Where is my man of the moment(ACADOLLA)He had prooven himself beyond any reasonable doubt that his sweat is enough to make him rich,not hard earned meagre that most of the folks gathered to migrate to S/korea for greener pasture.Acadolla you are my man...........,U truly deserve an award.I call you helper of destiny of this thread.Keep the flag flying one luv.Also,Suwonpo ur head dey there for ur swift and helpful response on this thread.U guys are WOW!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Any questions as regards to making V application in ABJ., your questions are very much welcome
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
With the way dollars exchange dey vo now, how una see an? I just cant wait to live yhis good country to a better country o. If i make 1000$ =#385000
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by evantical: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
WOW! Much has happened here lately.AcDollar has been vindicated once again. I have always known AC as a nice fellow.Please let us be honest in all our dealings because it pays to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udemski(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2016
jugreency3:

What are u using the report for. Be more explicit for the house to help u. Thanks

Am using it for admission
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Waoh.... Finally I got here. Read through d thread, though I jumped d parts where Mr Aca was accused..... Thank God he's been vindicated. Abeg, I went through d Seoul University website n d courses were between 3M - 5M per semester...... In confused abeg, does that mean one will pay 6M for a course per year or does their semester mean a full year?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Arnoldo(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2016
jugreency3:
Oga must u insult me? May God bless you.
Wise reply

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Arnoldo(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
My first coment in months..ACADOLLA thumbs up...been following ur threads in silence..even ur imported car thread.weldone

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Waoh.... Finally I got here. Read through d thread, though I jumped d parts where Mr Aca was accused..... Thank God he's been vindicated. Abeg, I went through d Seoul University website n d courses were between 3M - 5M per semester...... In confused abeg, does that mean one will pay 6M for a course per year or does their semester mean a full year?
Thier semester means 3 months. Anf if i am not mistaken, that means 3k or 5k dollars. Oga e high o
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Arnoldo:
My first coment in months..ACADOLLA thumbs up...been following ur threads in silence..even ur imported car thread.weldone
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
are you refering to the MOFCOM chinese scholarship
suwonpo:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
judith989:
are you refering to the MOFCOM chinese scholarship
Dont Understand your question
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
is it china MOFCON scholarship youre refering to?
suwonpo:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
i am refering to this post...
so i am asking my question

how do i go about it...I am interested...i was wondering if it was thesame as the Ministry Of Finance and Commerce(MOFCOM) china scholarship...
suwonpo:
For any prospective student who desire to study in china on 100% tuition fee scholarship with free accommodation and monthly allowance, undergraduate,masters and PhD Courses are available.

Any questions are highly welcome
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Thanks all!.
There are two semesters in a year, so do the maths
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Henix(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2016
People dont give testimony of successful visa application here, unlike what u have in other countrys' thread. I have never seen one here lately

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Henix:
People dont give testimony of successful visa application here, unlike what u have in other countrys' thread. I have never seen one here lately
I will start it in Jesus name
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Na wa o, so I'll be paying 6M for a course that will cost just 2M in Canada n I thought South Korea was supposed to be cheap........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.