Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534307 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rehabilitation: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please, house, how can I get a free flight itinerary? It is one of the required documents for applying for Korean visa. Please those who have gotten their visas and those who know how I can get this, help a brother!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
He actually won the Korean Government Scholarship.
Everything should be from Korea government.
saintandsinnerz:

Did you use a sponsor's bank account or your own account? And which programme did you apply for? Congrats
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rehabilitation:
Please, house, how can I get a free flight itinerary? It is one of the required documents for applying for Korean visa. Please those who have gotten their visas and those who know how I can get this, help a brother!

Go to any flight booking agent and explain to him to book a flight for you that u won't pay for now till when your visa comes out then u come back to him to book flight. he will gladly do that for u.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rehabilitation: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Godsonice:

Go to any flight booking agent and explain to him to book a flight for you that u won't pay for now till when your visa comes out then u come back to him to book flight. he will gladly do that for u.
Ok thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Masters degree
saintandsinnerz:

What are you applying for, masters or language course?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
judith989:
Masters degree
Have you been offered admission? Which school?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bedafud: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
arena07:
congratulations,which embassy did you use?how much is the visa fee?
I applied through Abuja embassy and it was free.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Bedafud:

I applied through Abuja embassy and it was free.
free? Is south Korea visa fee free?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
No
saintandsinnerz:

Have you been offered admission? Which school?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
I think it's a scholarship
arena07:
free? Is south Korea visa fee free?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
judith989:
I think it's a scholarship
ok
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
cool
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please Iv been going through a problem Here,which is the issue of sending my transcript. Hardly will a school give you your transcript,they usually send it to your school directly. But most schools in SK wants it sent by you together with your other documents and the embassy require you include it in your application documents also. To the gurus in the house how did you guys handle this situation when applying? Please help it's very urgent. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
pmax:
Please Iv been going through a problem Here,which is the issue of sending my transcript. Hardly will a school give you your transcript,they usually send it to your school directly. But most schools in SK wants it sent by you together with your other documents and the embassy require you include it in your application documents also. To the gurus in the house how did you guys handle this situation when applying? Please help it's very urgent. Thanks
Well they will not agree because transcript is an official document that should be issued to the students. but you can reason with them by giving some tips so that they will send a Scanned copy to your email. Just meet those exams and record people codedly and ask for this. Just ask them to send the transcript to the school and ask them to send u a scanned copy. You can now print the scanned copy and use it for what u want to use it for. This is what I did

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=58888757]
Well they will not agree because transcript is an official document that should be issued to the students. but you can reason with them by giving some tips so that they will send a Scanned copy to your email. Just meet those exams and record people codedly and ask for this. Just ask them to send the transcript to the school and ask them to send u a scanned copy. You can now print the scanned copy and use it for what u want to use it for. This is what I did [/quot
Thanks boss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Adbash: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2017
pmax:

You can always request or apply for student copy of the transcript as the case may be.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Billyjim: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Well they will not agree because transcript is an official document that should be issued to the students. but you can reason with them by giving some tips so that they will send a Scanned copy to your email. Just meet those exams and record people codedly and ask for this. Just ask them to send the transcript to the school and ask them to send u a scanned copy. You can now print the scanned copy and use it for what u want to use it for. This is what I did
Or you can ask the to send it to company that you know, then you pick it from them.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys do one need to buy a round ticket or just one way ticket as he is going for study?.. Also can someone going for studies apply for a multiple visa entry or just single?.. I wait your kind response.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Godsonice:
Hello guys do one need to buy a round ticket or just one way ticket as he is going for study?.. Also can someone going for studies apply for a multiple visa entry or just single?.. I wait your kind response.
If it is language studies, you must buy a round ticket
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please who is applying for masters here...hit me up let's reason...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tblvck: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bedafud

Please did you apply for the scholarship via embassy route or university route?

What program are you going for and if you applied using university route, what university did you apply to?

Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
@ Acadollar...nwenna...can you email me your contact...I want to run masters of theology in your school...thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
@Acadollar, I saw you nairaland pm message...but I can't open it...my nairaland message doesn't work...please Nwanne , do you mind messaging me on chimezieeverest@gmail.com
thanks...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Everest1989:
Please who is applying for masters here...hit me up let's reason...
I am
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
judith989:
I am
kkk...Can you chat me on my signature? let us rob minds together...thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cartimor: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Everest1989:
kkk...Can you chat me on my signature? let us rob minds together...thanks.
please,bro,I'm also interested in this MSC ,how do I go about it?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
cartimor:
please,bro,I'm also interested in this MSC ,how do I go about it?
I am also like you...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2017
judith989:
I am
I pm you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
@Acadollar...Nwanne biko nyere m aka...email bu chimezieeverest@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cartimor: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Everest1989:
I am also like you...
OK.thanks.in case you have any info relating to that,pls let me know
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
cartimor:
OK.thanks.in case you have any info relating to that,pls let me know
okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.