Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534344 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Drdavid82:

By Park Si-soo

Foreign students here are banned from taking part-time jobs at manufacturing facilities.

The Ministry of Justice announced the policy on Thursday, saying it is to fix the “destabilized” job market in the manufacturing industry. It did not elaborate.

The ban applies to all foreign students on undergraduate, graduate and language courses at domestic universities.

Companies that provide manufacturing and other services together are obliged to submit a written promise to authorities that they won’t put foreign students in a manufacturing job.

As of August 31, 136,234 foreign students were studying in South Korea, up 15.9 percent from last year.
fucking funny.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Hello Friends,
Do you wanna come over here within 2 to 3 months on a conference visa and you require an International Conference IV letter?

Do let me know ASAP!
williams.nwa@gmail.com

T&C applies!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NoLotty7(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
WILL10:

Hello Friends,
Do you wanna come over here within 2 to 3 months on a conference visa and you require an International Conference IV letter?

Do let me know ASAP!
williams.nwa@gmail.com

T&C applies!

Cheers
hello senior man,great job you are doing here,can one use this conference VI to secure a job especially the factory job?can the visa status be change with ease,sir?can 1m in naira cover my securing visa,air ticket, infact land in sk and have a factory job either regular or casual for the main time on arrival btw 2-3 months there?finally,how much bta require from potiential hustler at the airport and how did they treat nigerians over there because of naija image with other messes cause by naija citizens there in the name of quick money?thanks,awaits ur reply,BOSS.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
NoLotty7:
hello senior man,great job you are doing here,can one use this conference VI to secure a job especially the factory job?can the visa status be change with ease,sir?can 1m in naira cover my securing visa,air ticket, infact land in sk and have a factory job either regular or casual for the main time on arrival btw 2-3 months there?finally,how much bta require from potiential hustler at the airport and how did they treat nigerians over there because of naija image with other messes cause by naija citizens there in the name of quick money?thanks,awaits ur reply,BOSS.

Fam!

Easy does it man. Most of your questions have been answered here. Try research more.

Check ticket price online yourself.

Then you'll have an idea of a good budget.

Remember, if you travel with visit visa you MUST return to Nigeria so as to keep a good name and image.

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2017
suxes2005:

Fam!

Easy does it man. Majority of your questions have been answered here. Try research more.

Check ticket price online yourself.

Then you'll have an idea of a good budget.

Remember, if you travel with visit visa you MUST return to Nigeria so as to keep a good name and image.

SHALOM

Dear Mr. Suxes,
I am honestly gratified by your response to him here. I cannot agree less with your thoughts here. Thank you.
It really beats me why some folks won't just take their time to refer to the previous thread and gain/get valuable info. prior to making their thoughts known.

Dear Mr. NoLotty,
Our team's service is a premium one(Not FoC), and which is solely for a targeted audience consumption here. If you would like to know more about the T&C, that's why there is an email in that page for you to reach-out to.
I hope that helps.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
EzeEbira:

acadolla am planning to transfer to s/Korea
from a university in Nigeria here how is that possible
Do they have relationship?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Heard the spring admission is almost set...any body with info on schools that don't request for English Proficiency Exam...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by braddddddd: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
please house I need your candid advice, among these countries, which of the is good for greener pastures and maybe live permanently, south Korea, Sweden and Norway thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by braddddddd: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2017
please house I need your candid advice, among these countries, which of them is good for greener pastures and maybe live permanently, south Korea, Sweden and Norway thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
braddddddd:
please house I need your candid advice, among these countries, which of them is good for greener pastures and maybe live permanently, south Korea, Sweden and Norway thanks

All of the above.

SHaLOM
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
how is the current security situation
I don't want Kim Jon un to blow me up o
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
People in SK are humans too........ there is always a safe ground tru God...
EzeEbira:
how is the current security situation

I don't want Kim Jon un to blow me up o
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear esteemed house members
Maximum respect to willi10 and co
Please i have a question!
I was declined visa on Sept 11 my passport wasn't stamped nor any letter to state reason why!just my passport is it right ?

Agent said i should reapply after 3months
Pls is how south Korean embassy behaves?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Did you make the submission yourself? because for any submission, it most be done by the applicant. This is strictly stated on there website. If you applied yourself and you were being denied without no rejection stamp or reason, most embassies don't disclose this as per the reason but for rejection stamp some countries like Israel willl stamp your passport on the last page....You can only know this if the submission was being done by you..but if the agent did this on your behalf, I doubt if it's real although some agents have long long long legs but this is rare.
uckennety:
I was declined visa on Sept 11 my passport wasn't stamped nor any letter to state reason why!just my passport is it right ?

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
YoungMil:
Did you make the submission yourself? because for any submission, it most be done by the applicant. This is strictly stated on there website. If you applied yourself and you were being denied without no rejection stamp or reason, most embassies don't disclose this as per the reason but for rejection stamp some countries like Israel willl stamp your passport on the last page....You can only know this if the submission was being done by you..but if the agent did this on your behalf, I doubt if it's real although some agents have long long long legs but this is rare.

Ok thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Try look into studying..it has always been the best way to move...
uckennety:

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
YoungMil:
Try look into studying..it has always been the best way to move...

Sure am on it
Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are there oil and gas firms over there

WILL10:
Guys,
Just be done with your repetitive questions/arguments and be here already na!!! grin grin grin
I just wish i could drag you all here right away like a drag & drop technique gringrin!!!

Immigration Protective daily Logistics factory (Takbe) jobs, Engineering Tools Factory jobs, Mobile phones assembly plants, Automobile Factories, and many more jobs suitable for LEGIT Students!!!

Timings: 9pm to 7am with 2-hours break in-between (very suitable for students/Language students).
Pay: as much as $70 - $100 daily.
Transportation(To & Fro) and feeding(twice) will be provided.
Requirements: Daily and spaces for as much as 50 people!
Location: Residents of Deagu, Waegwan, Gumi, Chilgok, Deajon, Busan and other surrounding environs.

Start acting and stop asking too many repetitive questions joor. I just want you all legally here soon! grin

Hope it helps!

Cheers.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2017
judith989:
Are there oil and gas firms over there

Just wondering the reason for asking!
Anyways, google (and other search engines) could help you out. grin

Cheers.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
uckennety:

Yes that is how they behave, in fact they won't tell you why your visa application was rejected. By the way, what kind of visa did you apply for? With this and the information you presented will help to know why your visa was rejected
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Yes that is how they behave, in fact they won't tell you why your visa application was rejected. By the way, what kind of visa did you apply for? With this and the information you presented will help to know why your visa was rejected

Conference
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
uckennety:

Conference
Let me be sincere with you, most conference visa application that is not from govt agency is normally denied! Nigerians have abused this process so the embassy knows you may likely not come back. Moreover, even when they grant you the visa, can you survive the port of entry? Korea immigration is one of the most notorious when it comes to deporting people from the airport. Brother, I will advise you to enter with student visa, it is easy once you meet their requirements. Another option is that if you have up to 5 million or more, you look for a business invitation and apply as a business man. You may be granted.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Let me sincere to you, most conference visa application that is not from govt agency is normally denied! Nigerians have abused this process so the embassy knows you may likely not come back. Moreover, even when they grant you the visa, can you survive the port of entry? Korea immigration is one of the most notorious when it comes to deporting people from the airport. Brother, I will advise you to enter with student visa, it is easy once you meet their requirements. Another option is that if you have up to 5 million or more, you look for a business invitation and apply as a business man. You may be granted.

Mine was from ministry of information technology kaduna
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
uckennety:

Mine was from ministry of information technology kaduna
Did you submit an official letter from the ministry concerning this conference stating they are sponsoring you?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Did you submit an official letter from the ministry concerning this conference stating they are sponsoring you?

Yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
uckennety:

Yes
And please, very important, are you a staff of the said ministry? Just say the truth because lies will complicate your isssues
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

And please, very important, are you a staff of the said ministry? Just say the truth because lies will complicate your isssues

No nowww!they were sponsoring me as a student on IT
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uchman(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
uckennety:

No nowww!they were sponsoring me as a student on IT

LOL... How convincing!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
uchman:

LOL... How convincing!

Ofcourse

Ode
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Juzzywezzy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
greetings to all in the house, the masters Will10, Accadollar, and everyone

I write to ask this recently I went to apply for visa in Abuja
(student visa) I have been I contact with my school in SK
and I submitted a bank statement the one from my uncle a business man
so after all said and done with the school, I went to apply for visa in abuja
on getting to their embassy I was ushered inside by the guards
and I sat and wait for my turn as directed by the VO
as I came to his desk he gave me a form to arrange my document
according to the requirements in the form.

So to cut the long story short I saw this its no.3 requirement on the form
for student visa, that when applying for visa that you should
submit a bank statement that is from an Abuja branch bank
and I don't have that at the moment, so gurus in the house
how do I go about this.
And my uncle is very busy to come to abuja and get this for me as he is always busy
with his work.
and the VO said it should be submitted as instructed
if not it might lead to denial of visa.

Please those that have gone this road before direct me aright
as I have a few days to go back to the embassy.

God bless everyone that gives a helpful suggestion.!!!

Thank you all!!!!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 4:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Juzzywezzy:
greetings to all in the house, the masters Will10, Accadollar, and everyone

I write to ask this recently I went to apply for visa in Abuja
(student visa) I have been I contact with my school in SK
and I submitted a bank statement the one from my uncle a business man
so after all said and done with the school, I went to apply for visa in abuja
on getting to their embassy I was ushered inside by the guards
and I sat and wait for my turn as directed by the VO
as I came to his desk he gave me a form to arrange my document
according to the requirements in the form.

So to cut the long story short I saw this its no.3 requirement on the form
for student visa, that when applying for visa that you should
submit a bank statement that is from an Abuja branch bank
and I don't have that at the moment, so gurus in the house
how do I go about this.
And my uncle is very busy to come to abuja and get this for me as he is always busy
with his work.
and the VO said it should be submitted as instructed
if not it might lead to denial of visa.

Please those that have gone this road before direct me aright
as I have a few days to go back to the embassy.

God bless everyone that gives a helpful suggestion.!!!

Thank you all!!!!

There are three(3)-ways i could work around this issue if in your shoes, but (1) and (2) would strongly require your uncle's effort.

1. Get a sworn affidavit from your uncle indicating that he is the owner of the bank account information and too indisposed to get a copy of the-same account details around Abuja as a result of work location, inconvenient travel plans, health condition or whatever(half-truths are allowed). Have that attached to the account document you have and...se gbo be(safe landing/journey)!

2. Depending on how influential or accessible he(your uncle) is to his bank account officer(s), just a call through from your uncle would have the bank account officer radio Abuja branch immediately to issue you another copy from their end on his behalf.

3. Issue a sworn affidavit informing the embassy that your uncle is too indisposed and presently confined to another location or whatever(half-truths are allowed). Have that attached to the account document you have and...se gbo be(safe landing/journey)!

NB: On a lighter note, your greetings should appear in this way Sir, "....The masters Accadollar and everyone". I nor fit be master o grin

I hope that helps.
Cheers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.