Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534348 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by FinallyDJ(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
acadollar:
There has been thread for so many countries with none for south korea.
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its not a bad place afterall and you can work legally even as student after your ist 6 months of coming and having a good grades.
But is not an english speaking country.
If you have enough money, you can invest and obtain a business visa.
Feel free to ask questions.
Nigerians with bad image, drugs, terrorism and money issues, please back off, the hustle is real here.
pls whats d name of d school u are attending over dia? And which course? How much is dia lowest tuition fee? Tnx
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
How can I make payment for application. Uwayapply for Chonbuk national university is not accepting my Master card
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leleky:
How can I make payment for application. Uwayapply for Chonbuk national university is not accepting my Master card
Use Access Visa card.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Everest1989:

Use Access Visa card.

Thanks.... What of domiciliary account card?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leleky:

Thanks.... What of domiciliary account card?
I don't know of domiciliary account...but, I have paid in uwapply for that chonbuk school with my dad's access bank...visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Everest1989:

Please what and what do I need to apply for the scholarship (master's)...
Normal docs that you ill use in applying for SK universities, i'm applying through an agency bro i dont thinkthink i can be of help.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2017
ifecobaba:

Which course are u going for?
Int'l Economics and trade.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
Normal docs that you ill use in applying for SK universities, i'm applying through an agency bro i dont thinkthink i can be of help.
okay, thanks. what is the name of the university?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Everest1989:

okay, thanks. what is the name of the university?
HEBEI GEO UNIVERSITY, SHIJIAZHUANG

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
HEBEI GEO UNIVERSITY, SHIJIAZHUANG
.okay, thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
ifecobaba:

Boss can which one are u going for.. just need someone to guide me on how to apply for language course.
I'm going for Master's and not language program. you can check Seoul national university or babseouk university for language program. their tuition is around 1100$ for language program. I wish you well in your search.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
I am confused..... None of MasterCard is paying Uwayapply. I'm in owerri and I need urgent help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adbash:

Hmmmmmn.

I can't believe you're taking what I wrote as an attack on your personality. I even quoted you to corroborate your point when someone requested for more clarity on the kind of tedious job I made mention.

You have been doing a great job here and so other people too and I never for once hide it from anyone on this forum regarding how helpful you're by seeking your opinions on my scholarship issue and sending your CV and study plan for perusal for my Visa application.

I would have preferred you sent me a personal message to seek for clarity than the way you have responded here. If by any means you felt offended based on what I wrote, I am very sorry. Your thinking is quite different from the message I passed.

I never wanted to say this because we didn't do it for any praise from anyone, a friend of my that facilitated my coming to SK and I have secured seven admission slots ( 3masters and 4PhDs) for Nigerians in the next semester and they have all applied. They will be coming to SK come February by God's grace.
Individual has reasons why he or she is assisting people but mine has never been for any personal gains for whatsoever.

Please I am so sorry if you felt bad or hurt about what I wrote. You put some abusive words like "careless, trechery and the likes" there which I don't know if actually you really meant what you wrote but I believe it is because of the way you felt so I won't let it bothers me much. #Peacebro
I will be applying soon and I will like to have your email for some consultation.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pat077: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
Just read from the first page all the info you need is on this thread! I'm processing Chinese Bsc Admission though i'm studying here but if i got admission by march i'm going to drop my studies here and move to China.
is China better than South Korea for studies
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
prinzabaz:
like I said earlier,applying to sk for studies shouldn't post any problem if uve done your research very well.
I've been in a lot of threads which is very active but people here aren't doing enough research yet depend on others for info.
from my research,ive come to some conclusions which I'll happily share here with u guys
1)THE BANK STATEMENTS MUST NOT NECESSARY BE YOURS OR BEAR Your SURNAME.
any account statements can suffice provided u have u have a sworn affidavit and other supporting documents attached.
-----+++there are a lot of ways to go about with a legit account statements for those if us that doesn't have such big cash in the account.
it's very simple.just press buttons if u are interested and I'll guide u safely on how to go about it.

2)YOUR ADMISSION AND VISA SUCCESS DOES NOT REALLY DEPEND ON YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENTS ALONE.
Other factors such as statement of purpose(study plans), academic transcripts,conduct during visa interview play vital roles .

3) CHOICE OF SCHOOL IS VERY IMPORTANT.
different schools have different policies
some schools requirements may be so stringent while others are very easy .
some schools charge higher tuition while others are affordable and still others very cheap
don't forget,the number of applicants also determines the number of students to be admitted.
do well and talk to the admission office even before sending your applications.

4)Choice of city
make sure u don't just apply all because you have to leave the country
some cities are very expensive while others are comparably affordable.
some cities offers better chances of Hussle than others.
do your homework very well

I'll always try to feed this thread with right information.and I'm also open to criticism.
we will all make it by God's grace
I remain my humble self
prinz-abaz
Mr dreamchaser
talk2abaz@yahoo.com is my .
this your email wey you no dey replay messages...or is it not the correct email?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by beekaf: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
#princeabaz please check your mail...from yemolar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
pat077:
is China better than South Korea for studies
i haven't been to either countries, i cant tell which one is the best
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 3:55am On Dec 10, 2017
hello brothers.please am thinking of applying for masters in south Korea for scholarship.I need at least full tuition waiver if not full scholarship.what are my chances and which schools should I be targeting.cgpa 4.49, Ielts 6.5.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2017
chaiks:
hello brothers.please am thinking of applying for masters in south Korea for scholarship.I need at least full tuition waiver if not full scholarship.what are my chances and which schools should I be targeting.cgpa 4.49, Ielts 6.5.
just check google. you can check unist or kaist. i think they have full scholarship for sciences, let google be your friend.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Aliprince: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Good day guruz I intend applying for a school that doesn't require for English proficiency test and also a school I can apply for undergraduate economics can any one give me a good school
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chime11(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Good day house, please house can one find scholarship or cheap school to study the language course,am currently in Philippines,would like to transfer but to start with the language course,later continue with my degree program,
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Aliprince:
Good day guruz I intend applying for a school that doesn't require for English proficiency test and also a school I can apply for undergraduate economics can any one give me a good school
you should try and do research... go to studyinkorea...and check for yourself...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
chime11:
Good day house, please house can one find scholarship or cheap school to study the language course,am currently in Philippines,would like to transfer but to start with the language course,later continue with my degree program,
Language school are plenty...use google to check, find the one that is okay by you...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chime11(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is it scholarship based? Or not sir?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
udi2111:
just check google. you can check unist or kaist. i think they have full scholarship for sciences, let google be your friend.
thanks bro.I have checked unist but seems they don't offer my course- international relations or political science. any other show I can try?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
chime11:
Is it scholarship based? Or not sir?
I don't know Chairman... just google it...you will see a lot of schools that offer language program...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prinzabaz: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
chime11:
of course it can be done.
simply fulfill all the requirements and hopefully u wee be in sk to continue your studies
sorry tho Philippines isnt a choice when one needs to Hussle.u can't find a good paying student job in Philippines even in their capital city(Manila)
two of ma class mate just graduated from there this year and are unfortunately back to Nigeria to increase the number of unemployed school leavers.
you are making a perfect choice guy.
arrange your documents,choose a school,talk to their admission office telling them your plans ,apply and do the language.tgats just the path.
be ready to convince the visa officers y u want to forgo Philippines for south Korea.
best wishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.