Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (533503 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by beekaf: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
@princabaz you have a mail
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ifecobaba(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Leleky:

Chonbuk national university

Which course bro... Can I have ur mail.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
ifecobaba:

Which course bro... Can I have ur mail.

Application period is closed except u applied there too
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ifecobaba(m): 3:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Leleky:

Application period is closed except u applied there too

I need to get some info from you thats why... Let's talk
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Talk here. Ask any question here and I will answer you here for others with similar questions to read. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Leleky:
Talk here. Ask any question here and I will answer you here for others with similar questions to read. Thanks
You contact Dhl for that stuff?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ifecobaba(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Leleky:

Okay bro...you have been admitted right.... How can I apply for the school and what's the requirements.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Aliprince:
Good day these are the documents required for application of language course at Seoul national university please do any one understand the contract insurance ??
Your Insurance cover. But I will suggest next time try and contact the school for clearance on any info you don't understand.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2017
beekaf:
Hello house,please can anyone tell if one at 38yrs go for language course and proceed to undergraduate studies later.(though I have Ond and some pro certs in customer care)

Will age be a barrier..pls
A very big red flag. Don't try it, you may likely not get admitted.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
ifecobaba:

I need to get some info from you thats why... Let's talk

Google Chonbuk national university or type jbnu
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Everest1989:

You contact Dhl for that stuff?

I didn't call but it was delivered on the 4th working day
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dannyfrank(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
good day great people.

Please am trying to gather together my documents for summer application for language programs in kyungpook national University.and these are there requirements..

1. Completed Application Form for Korean Language Course
Download
2. Study Plan (written in Korean or English) Download
3. A Copy of a passport and Alien Registration Card (if you have)
4. Bank Statement showing at least USD9,000.00
5. 3 passport photos (3.5 x 4.5cm, white background)
6. Apostille/Legalization-Academic certificate and Transcript of final degree from current school
7. Parents’ Certificate of Employment/Tax payment
8. A Copy of Full Birth Certificate
9. Certificate of tuberculosis including a chest X-ray from designated hospitals(Those applicants from high risk countries of tuberculosis)
10. Proof of current employment and career (those applicable)
11. Certificate showing your Korean skills(those applicable)

my question is first of all,where and how do I apostile/legalize my high school transcripts.
Also I was asked to notorize all documents where can this be done
Secondly:how do I go about number 7 since my mum(my sponsor is into importation)
I believe No9 and 10 has nothing to do with me.
finally Does the embassy confirm how genuine a bank statement is when submitted? thanks y"all

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
dannyfrank:
good day great people.

Please am trying to gather together my documents for summer application for language programs in kyungpook national University.and these are there requirements..

1. Completed Application Form for Korean Language Course
Download
2. Study Plan (written in Korean or English) Download
3. A Copy of a passport and Alien Registration Card (if you have)
4. Bank Statement showing at least USD9,000.00
5. 3 passport photos (3.5 x 4.5cm, white background)
6. Apostille/Legalization-Academic certificate and Transcript of final degree from current school
7. Parents’ Certificate of Employment/Tax payment
8. A Copy of Full Birth Certificate
9. Certificate of tuberculosis including a chest X-ray from designated hospitals(Those applicants from high risk countries of tuberculosis)
10. Proof of current employment and career (those applicable)
11. Certificate showing your Korean skills(those applicable)

my question is first of all,where and how do I apostile/legalize my high school transcripts.
Also I was asked to notorize all documents where can this be done
Secondly:how do I go about number 7 since my mum(my sponsor is into importation)
I believe No9 and 10 has nothing to do with me.
finally Does the embassy confirm how genuine a bank statement is when submitted? thanks y"all

Oga, if you are waiting for someone to come and tell you moon night stories, you are wasting your time. Just do yourself the favour by reading from page10up...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dannyfrank(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
acadollar:

Before, there was a visa called working visa but I dnt know abt the visa now, so as at now, I dnt know any visa called factory work visa.

You can get working permit ONLY when you already have visa here.

Beware of agents and their lies, many people asked me this question but did not take my advice till they end up spending like 300k on agent before realizing the truth.

Can I get a working permit if I should come to SK with a business visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2017
prinzabaz:

Guy Howfar check your mail. Lets relate bro Time is not by our side o!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jachan: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
I will like to apply to kaist university, but I don't know the most important factor for getting admission.... PS am applying as an undergraduate, I just finished high school..... If there is any whatsapp group admin or any one in it should please add me 09067705781
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jachan:
I will like to apply to kaist university, but I don't know the most important factor for getting admission.... PS am applying as an undergraduate, I just finished high school..... If there is any whatsapp group admin or any one in it should please add me 09067705781
Guy please do yourself a favor and read from page 0-131 All the info you need there, who are you dropping your number for?? Better get to work and help urself
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by aumeehn: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Leleky:

Google Chonbuk national university or type jbnu
Guy hawfa lets relate, check your pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
dannyfrank:

Can I get a working permit if I should come to SK with a business visa?
No sir, as a rich businesman, why do you need to work?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
acadollar:

chairman is back
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
acadollar:

the dollar man is back merry Christmas and happy New year in advance

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
please brothers i need help.. i have been following this thread. Please guys help me out. i want to relocate from Nigeria to South Korea. I need help on how to go about it. Agent charged me 800k to do sk for me and later came up with another story of doing South America...

@ acadollar and all the gurus in the house.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by BornAgainMay: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please, like how many months visa will they give to you if you're coming for conference in SK?

Is it the number of days you will spend there or do they have a particular number of months?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chime11(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2017
prinzabaz:

of course it can be done.
simply fulfill all the requirements and hopefully u wee be in sk to continue your studies
sorry tho Philippines isnt a choice when one needs to Hussle.u can't find a good paying student job in Philippines even in their capital city(Manila)
two of ma class mate just graduated from there this year and are unfortunately back to Nigeria to increase the number of unemployed school leavers.
you are making a perfect choice guy.
arrange your documents,choose a school,talk to their admission office telling them your plans ,apply and do the language.tgats just the path.
be ready to convince the visa officers y u want to forgo Philippines for south Korea.
best wishes
,[color=#990000][/color] ok bro ,how do I reach you,I need more information please
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by adigunomomama(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2017
acadollar:

Lol..bro let's relate please @acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
prinzabaz:
lack of understanding kills the world.
I started with an apology over my late response.
I just wish u understood,u would not type what u just did.
no one asked me about schools that accepts account statements.if I'm asked,i'll happily do that.
I guess u are also prove reading your post and I believe you know your post are kinda misleading people.
I really don't want to delve into that but try to make research before giving your opinions here.
you said beforehand that one can not get a visa with a statement of account from a sponsor not bearing the same surname and now u are also telling us that uve just contacted Lagos embassy and they ve confirmed the possibilities.
I don't know which one we should take.

Even me, my sponsor had a different surname too.
And I've seen lots of people too without
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
prinzabaz:
hello house
for those still interested in applying,and you want to use a sponsor 's account
do well and contact the following schools
1)Seoul national university
2)kangwon national university
3)PNU
4)KOREAN university of international studies
5)kumoh institute of technology
6)beakseok university
their tuition fee ranges from 2000000-24000000won.
most of the application ends this monthend.
do well to apply as soon as possible.
for those in need of a legitimate account statements bearing your name,its 100percent doable.
it's an inside business
just contact Mie.if u are interested
This fraud will not be allowed here, last warning!!!
Goodluck .Cc justwise disguy

And goodluck to people that will fall for his forged bank statement, I've told a lot of people that pmed me that you can make it through admission with it and get your admission letter and apply for visa.
Then goodluck in your visa ban as they do find out now.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.
They accept bank statements from friends and family as long as your bank statement and lntroduction letter will explain why they are interested in sponsoring you with their money.
Relationship and interest in you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
prinzabaz:
like I said earlier,applying to ask for studies shouldn't post any problem if uve done your research very well.
I've been in a lot of threads which is very active but people here aren't doing enough research yet depend on others for info.
from my research,ive come to some conclusions which I'll happily share here with u guys
1)THE BANK STATEMENTS MUST NOT NECESSARY BE YOURS OR BEAR Your SURNAME.
any account statements can suffice provided u have u have a sworn affidavit and other supporting documents attached.
-----+++there are a lot of ways to go about with a legit account statements for those if us that doesn't have such big cash in the account.
it's very simple.just press buttons if u are interested and I'll guide u safely on how to go about it.

2)YOUR ADMISSION AND VISA SUCCESS DOES NOT REALLY DEPEND ON YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENTS ALONE.
Other factors such as statement of purpose(study plans), academic transcripts,conduct during visa interview play vital roles .

3) CHOICE OF SCHOOL IS VERY IMPORTANT.
different schools have different policies
some schools requirements may be so stringent while others are very easy .
some schools charge higher tuition while others are affordable and still others very cheap
don't forget,the number of applicants also determines the number of students to be admitted.
do well and talk to the admission office even before sending your applications.

4)Choice of city
make sure u don't just apply all because you have to leave the country
some cities are very expensive while others are comparably affordable.
some cities offers better chances of Hussle than others.
do your homework very well

I'll always try to feed this thread with right information.and I'm also open to criticism.
we will all make it by God's grace
I remain my humble self
prinz-abaz
Mr dreamchaser
talk2abaz@yahoo.com is my address .

cc disguy

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
On the other news.
For new students and new visitors coming in soon:
Please get your healthreport handy to avoid delays and deportation at the airport.

Korea says these countries are "disease prone" and citizens must submit a health report from Jan 1st or face a fine of up to 10million won, according to Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC).

"The following is the full list of the countries as listed by KCDC

Asia, Middle East:Pakistan, China, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen, the Philippines, India, Syria.

Africa:Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Republic of Congo, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Cote d'lvoire, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Senegal, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Madagascar, Tanzania, Somalia, Mozambique.

America:Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Haiti."

http://m.koreatimes.co/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=241614

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2018
acadollar:
On the other news.
For new students and new visitors coming in soon:
Please get your healthreport handy to avoid delays and deportation at the airport.

Korea says these countries are "disease prone" and citizens must submit a health report from Jan 1st or face a fine of up to 10million won, according to Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC).

"The following is the full list of the countries as listed by KCDC

Asia, Middle East:Pakistan, China, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen, the Philippines, India, Syria.

Africa:Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Republic of Congo, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Cote d'lvoire, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Senegal, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Madagascar, Tanzania, Somalia, Mozambique.

America:Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Haiti."

http://m.koreatimes.co/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=241614
Thanks for the info...this health report, is the one from government hospital, right?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chime11(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello people, please who has information about this school, especially their tuition fees gwangju institute of science and technology
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello fam am new
I had bachelor degree in political science and international relations 3.25gpa
Planning to apply for fall 2018

Korea university of international studies
Msc international studies (peaces and security)

How is work like in sk?
do I have to necessary leave after msc completion?
Anything like citizenship by marriage?
how is life in sk?

Please guru's in the house help by answering these questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.