Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (530484 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Don't be weary...just keep striving and take calculated risk...WAEC cannot, you need your ss1-3 results....yeah I have a statement of purpose but it's for a master course. Kindly let me know what exactly you want then I can advise you..dnt loose hope just keep striving and you will see better days...I know of IELTS but can check that of TOEFL....just checked...pbt is 550, CBT is 210 while itb is 80...you can link this with what you have.
MrFuckallday:

Pardon my asking fam. Who should gimme the said recommendations? I already have a TOEFL score 96/120. Can waec suffice as high school transcript? Then statement of purpose do you have any hints or samples I could use to pen mine? Sorry for them 21 questions. I'm still teary from the refusal mail last night after wasting money and time. Please anybody that has relevant information should contribute too.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MrFuckallday: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
YoungMil:
Don't be weary...just keep striving and take calculated risk...WAEC cannot, you need your ss1-3 results....yeah I have a statement of purpose but it's for a master course. Kindly let me know what exactly you want then I can advise you..dnt loose hope just keep striving and you will see better days...I know of IELTS but can check that of TOEFL....just checked...pbt is 550, CBT is 210 while itb is 80...you can link this with what you have.
Thanks a lot brother. I'm going for masters as well. Can you send me your own sample through email?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
07032066254....that is my WhatsApp digit.
MrFuckallday:

Thanks a lot brother. I'm going for masters as well. Can you send me your own sample through email?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tonygold888: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please can one suggest a school for Korean language course for me ? Possibly with their email address
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Korea don cast why are you going their
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tonygold888: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
@acadollar please say something
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Tonygold888:
@acadollar please say something
Go through the last 10 thread, some good nairalanders spoke about some school, then Google the schools contact by yourself. Do some work.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by KingAD16(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Accodollar, pls I need to reach u......ASAP. Tnks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
@acadollar
You never got my mail?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tonygold888: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
tony887:
My uncle helped me to do that in South Korea.
can your uncle help me too? Try for me bro. Pm with tonygold888@hotmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2018
lekibraky:
Korea don cast why are you going their
don cast? What do you mean bro?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Operukky: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
OOk , please i need help am interested in going to, sk for my msc in tourism, but i havent done nysc yet, and am also planning to apply for the government scholarship.
Am i qualified, also wat and wat am i expected to do for the requirement and application .
*My service would be scheduled for either may or November*.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Fizzymorgan: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello my name is fizzy I would like to know how to go about applying for konkuk university and the topik exam thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hi bro acadollar

Please what's the cost of living in Busan. How much do you think someone rent an apartment there and also is Factory work available there?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Operukky: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Operukky:
OOk , please i need help am interested in going to, sk for my msc in tourism, but i havent done nysc yet, and am also planning to apply for the government scholarship.
Am i qualified, also wat and wat am i expected to do for the requirement and application .
*My service would be scheduled for either may or November*.
Please i need response. Mr acadollar and co please i need ur help, also i havent gotten my statement of results yet because of this jst suspended NASU strike in Nigeria. What should i do.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello house!!

I called the Abuja embassy to know when next an applicant can reapply after denial and they said an applicant is free to reapply again. The 3 months ban has been stopped. How true can this be?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
pmax:
Hello house!!

I called the Abuja embassy to know when next an applicant can reapply after denial and they said an applicant is free to reapply again. The 3 months ban has been stopped. How true can this be?

If that's actually what they said, then it's true abi it's not their Embassy you called again?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuriousMynd:

If that's actually what they said, then it's true abi it's not their Embassy you called again?

Yea it was their embassy I called..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
pmax:

Yea it was their embassy I called..

Then there is no need of doubting. It's true

BTW, which visa did you apply for previously?

Any reason for the denial?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Then there is no need of doubting. It's true

BTW, which visa did you apply for previously?

Any reason for the denial?

Language course.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
pmax:

Language course.

I heard Language Course visa do get denied now that their is where you can learn it in Abuja. That's the route I want to use before I was advised to go for my Undergraduate study jejely (but I will sure do it after my undergraduate studies).

So, I will be changing to study visa.

Best of luck man.

BTW, please what's the name of the school you applied?

How much is their tuition fee?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:

I heard Language Course visa do get denied now that their is where you can learn it in Abuja. That's the route I want to use before I was advised to go for my Undergraduate study jejely (but I will sure do it after my undergraduate studies).

So, I will be changing to study visa.

Best of luck man.

BTW, please what's the name of the school you applied?

How much is their tuition fee?

Thanks bro I appreciate the response.
School: Yeungnam University.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by govman4: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
hello gurus, i have authenticated my result at the ministry of education and foreign affairs... please, is it still necessary to authenticate at the SK embassy before sending to schools. your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by murphybo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello room,this is my first time here am currently in UAE Dubai to be precise,I got some people leaving Dubai for south Korea
is it that there are more opportunity there?
Whats their money equivalent to naira?
What's d minimum amount some1 can earn per month all things been equal?
General standard of living?
Residency or visa renew after 2 yrs?
Pls Gurus I will appreciate your response thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CuriousMynd: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
murphybo:
Hello room,this is my first time here am currently in UAE Dubai to be precise,I got some people leaving Dubai for south Korea
is it that there are more opportunity there?
Whats their money equivalent to naira?
What's d minimum amount some1 can earn per month all things been equal?
General standard of living?
Residency or visa renew after 2 yrs?
Pls Gurus I will appreciate your response thanks

₩3 = ₦0.99
₩15 = ₦4.97
₩30 = ₦9.94
₩150 = ₦49.72
₩300 = ₦99.44
₩750 = ₦249
₩1500 = ₦497
₩3000 = ₦994
₩9000 = ₦2983
₩15000 = ₦4972
₩30000 = ₦9944

Go through the Read, you will see where oga Acadollar mentioned the minimum amount you can earn

Go through the thread please, most answers to the questions you're asking is there.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by firstson2020(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
To add with what my @murphbo said please what are the chances of one getting job in south Korea me am also staying in Dubai but the salary is very low I want ri move to south Korea or USA by the end of this year a friend ask me to pay 400k for him to send me invitation (invitee)
then I will use to go to abuja embassy for visa so I want to know how possible is that because I have to pay him first to get it am afraid to pay they will deny me and my money will go,, second my what are the possibility of getting a job that can pay 400k in Nigeria currency in a month in other to help me take care if house rent and all that ...please folks help me to advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2018
firstson2020:
To add with what my @murphbo said please what are the chances of one getting job in south Korea me am also staying in Dubai but the salary is very low I want ri move to south Korea or USA by the end of this year a friend ask me to pay 400k for him to send me invitation (invitee)
then I will use to go to abuja embassy for visa so I want to know how possible is that because I have to pay him first to get it am afraid to pay they will deny me and my money will go,, second my what are the possibility of getting a job that can pay 400k in Nigeria currency in a month in other to help me take care if house rent and all that ...please folks help me to advice

How much did you trust that your friend?

Go through the thread please, there answers to your question are (about the work)

Go through the thread please, after doing that you can ask the question that has not been answered.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by murphybo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

How much did you trust that your friend?

Go through the thread please, there answers to your question are (about the work)

Go through the thread please, after doing that you can ask the question that has not been answered.
Pls can u give AOC in these regards lolz...pages to read
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
murphybo:
Pls can u give AOC in these regards lolz...pages to read
Will try and help you compile it tonight.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
post=64785453:

Hello, did you notarise all copies of your documents or you notarised one and made copies. Eg Your dad proof of nationality. Let's say voters card did you notarise all four copies or just one and did 3 photocopies

Were you able to apply for the scholarship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (188) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.