Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (533373 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by lambotee(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2018
gazmann:

Pukyong have low tuition I don't know there courses in details

Please how do i apply for it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Hi guys,

Please read the place where I circled in the screenshot below.

Can I use someone's account statement that we're not family but just a friend of one's parents as my Sponsor?

acadollar gazmann youngmil theamerican Linc000 and others

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by gazmann(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
CastedAyo:
Hi guys,

Please read the place where I circled in the screenshot below.

Can I use someone's account statement that we're not family but just a friend of one's parents as my Sponsor?

acadollar gazmann youngmil theamerican Linc000 and others

There is a document notarized family relationships you guys can form one and notarize. It may not be parent
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by shedro4real: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Help a brother.

Men and brethren in the house I greet you all in the name of the most high.

I am presently in South Korea studying, precisely I'm in Busan city. I have gone through the various post. May God almighty bless the person that created this thread.

Please whosoever is residing in Korea specifically Busan city or has link to someone in Busan, please and please I need an assistance to get a part time job(factory work or the likes).

I will be very grateful as I look forward to your kind response and assistance.

Many thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
gazmann:

There is a document notarized family relationships you guys can form one and notarize. It may not be parent

Okay, thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2018
This is Korea...(in falz's voice)

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2018
This is Korea...(in falz's voice)

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2018
More pictures later
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Shakitibob0:
More pictures later
Hi bro, which side side are you in the Country?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
In case you have a question relating to the below questions and you're yet to find an answer, here are the answers according to creator of this thread.

Question: What's the cost of living in the Country?

Answer: You need 600$ to Survive a month.

Question: How easy is it to get a Factory work?

Answer: You're only permitted to work 20hours and that is after your ist 6 months of good academic study

Question: Can I stay back and look for job in Korea after my studies?

Answer: They will give you u visa for a year or 2 after studies to find work. If you're able to get a job before then, you stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dealer10: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2018
CastedAyo:
In case you have a question relating to the below questions and you're yet to find an answer, here are the answers according to creator of this thread.

Question: What's the cost of living in the Country?

Answer: You need 600$ to Survive a month.

Question: How easy is it to get a Factory work?

Answer: You're only permitted to work 20hours and that is after your ist 6 months of good academic study

Question: Can I stay back and look for job in Korea after my studies?

Answer: They will give you u visa for a year or 2 after studies to find work. If you're able to get a job before then, you stay.

nice one bro

but how much can one be making per month doing the company work?

and it seems our Naira is bigger than there money when I checked it online

please what's the exchange like because am kind of lost there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vera021: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
As of today, what is the estimation of going to Korea for M.Sc .And apart from factory work which other work is available for female student after 6month of getting there and hope it won't be illegal working as a student?

Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please does s.Korea refund tuition fee

If visa is refused

Am trying to apply to hanaam university

Please house can anyone tell me more about the university
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2018
uckennety:
Please does s.Korea refund tuition fee

If visa is refused

Am trying to apply to hanaam university

Please house can anyone tell me more about the university
Yes, but it may not be complete.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
vera021:
As of today, what is the estimation of going to Korea for M.Sc .And apart from factory work which other work is available for female student after 6month of getting there and hope it won't be illegal working as a student?

Thanks.

Don't know about that M.Sc.

If you're working before the said 6 months, it's illegal but after 6 months it's not.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
chisco82:

Yes, but it may not be complete.

Boss e don tee ooooo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Any reason why we may deny student visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Linc000: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Adbash:

Okay

Thanks bro......am good now...
Just seeing this now
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by lunacol(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Interesting
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Mmainno: 3:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Please house how much does it cost to register tofel and is there any tuitoring before the exams.pls someone should guide me on it thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by olumig(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please is it true that if one has a valid US visa one can enter South Korea for 30days as a tourist.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Numerouuuno:

Hello, there is a Nigerian in daejeon , he would be able to advise you on academic matters if thats what you want,i can send you his contact. if its regarding hustling,i'll advice you to take the KTX and meet accadollar. waiting for nigerians to show up here and help yuoo wont work. Regards, i just feel concerned with you posting and receiving little or no help.

Hello heading to hannam university I need advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please my step brother is my sponsor

But he has a different surname from me

Our birth certificate are there to prove relationship and also his affidavit of sponsorship and relationship

Please can I use it for student visa to hannam university

Finally I have no travel history
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
CastedAyo:

Hi bro, which side side are you in the Country?
Busan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2018
So nobody can answer and advice anyone here
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shugarlord213: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
gazmann:

You have a good idea as per factory work if you have passport ready call me

Gréât job !! And help you are doing here kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.