Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534432 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Liquid55:
@ Acadollar and MilkyDaddy... What I really need is which visa can I get apart from student visa that can enable me find work immediately I land Sk... Like I said before, am doing MA MSc here in Naija but I ve deferred it since I realized that I might not finish it in 2 or 3 years due to the type of supervisor I have and other matters...and I don't like wasting time in anything I do(so using study visa is out of the option) . How do I go about obtaining the visa? I ll appreciate any help whatsoever... MA mail is sincana04@gmail.com for further talks.. Thanks guys.. God bless

The motive of this group is to guide prospective students, and to show students that they can get job while working and not to encourage coming to work in Korea while u have no intentions of studying.

I have been warned and will not entertain such anymore, intending students take note

I said it b4 that I dnt know any visa for those looking for work

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Liquid55: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
@Acadollar.... Brother we ain't quarreling nor are we dragging one babe? I clearly spelt out everything I needed help in... When you opened the thread, u didn't say it's only for students? Seems this Sk u are in has gotten to ur head *pride goeth before a fall* in any case.. I ll seek help elsewhere.. #Okbye
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Liquid55:
@Acadollar.... Brother we ain't quarreling nor are we dragging one babe? I clearly spelt out everything I needed help in... When you opened the thread, u didn't say it's only for students? Seems this Sk u are in has gotten to ur head *pride goeth before a fall* in any case.. I ll seek help elsewhere.. #Okbye

Funny dude!!!... lol. the guy hasn't said anything wrong,he stated it clearly and if truly u read this thread from page 1 to 70,u will also see where he has been warn.. it so clear u didn't read as u actually stated. You taking this personal and moreover the thread is for prospective students not prospective workers. anyways as u already said,bye
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Liquid55:
My brother i understand what u are saying. U Don't ve to b angry, just that some or most Nigerians can abuse anything and there by use it to punish those that are genuine. The truth is, i don't think there is any visa that can get u work immediately u get there. You have to school there and wait to get a job if u so intend. Except a company invites you to come over there and work which i doubt sha.
Oga acadollar, pls don't use d wrong of other people to judge others. It is our leaders fault, if not, who know sk for where we dey. Pls take it easy with us and continue your good work. Don't forget the bible days we should correct in love. Thank you sir.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jugreency2:

My brother i understand what u are saying. U Don't ve to b angry, just that some or most Nigerians can abuse anything and there by use it to punish those that are genuine. The truth is, i don't think there is any visa that can get u work immediately u get there. You have to school there and wait to get a job if u so intend. Except a company invites you to come over there and work which i doubt sha.
Oga acadollar, pls don't use d wrong of other people to judge others. It is our leaders fault, if not, who know sk for where we dey. Pls take it easy with us and continue your good work. Don't forget the bible days we should correct in love. Thank you sir.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jugreency2:

Dnt tell me what the bible says in this issue pls!

Read that guys comment, he said "USING" to come as if we are planing ways for people to use and enter here, any sensible human knows its wrong to say such nuisance in a site that even the VO visits, Korea is not Nigeria and I said it clearly that I've been warned about such.

His presentation sounds so negative and blunt, who doesn't know that leaving Nigeria to another country is to search for greener pastures and why must it be rapped as a song? The presentation matters, pls everyone should respect himself

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
acadollar:

Dnt tell me what the bible says in this issue pls!

Read that guys comment, he said "USING" to come as if we are planing ways for people to use and enter here, any sensible human knows its wrong to say such nuisance in a site that even the VO visits, Korea is not Nigeria and I said it clearly that I've been warned about such.

His presentation sounds so negative and blunt, who doesn't know that leaving Nigeria to another country is to search for greener pastures and why must it be rapped as a song? The presentation matters, pls everyone should respect himself
Thank u sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Please gurus in the house i appreciate ur efforts. Pls help me i want to study matine engineering masters in sk. I have cgpa of 3.8. Pls recommend any school days has low tution fee and low cost of living. And also the step i need to take. thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Boblee:

@acadollor
If am in Malaysia with student visa, is it possible to get conference or tourist visa from there?
Plz advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
captainamiedi1:
Please gurus in the house i appreciate ur efforts. Pls help me i want to study matine engineering masters in sk. I have cgpa of 3.8. Pls recommend any school days has low tution fee and low cost of living. And also the step i need to take. thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
captainamiedi1:
First of all google schools that offers such course, and then check their tuition fees rate.
Check if SNU or Ajou university offers such course, Im sure Korea maritime and ocean university offers it, mail them and if they dnt respond, send me there phone number and either ure name and the email u use to write them so I can ask them to reply u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
acadollar:

First of all google schools that offers such course, and then check their tuition fees rate.
Check if SNU or Ajou university offers such course, Im sure Korea maritime and ocean university offers it, mail them and if they dnt respond, send me there phone number and either ure name and the email u use to write them so I can ask them to reply u

korea martime and ocean university has it. I couldnt get the tution fee from their site. I mail them today. I will wait for their reply then i will send u their number, thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
captainamiedi1:

korea martime and ocean university has it. I couldnt get the tution fee from their site. I mail them today. I will wait for their reply then i will send u their number, thanks
Get the number from their website so I can call them
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
captainamiedi1:

Get the number from their website so I can call them...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
acadollar:
Get the number from their website so I can call them...
+82514104114
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
captainamiedi1:

+82514104114
Kk tomorrow
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2016
It's really embarrassing that no one Nigerian works at the Nigerian embassy, Seoul. Everyone there are all all korean nationals.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by onuigbo70: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Acadollar thumbs up for a nice thread like dis.to all d gurus in d house i greet you all.still reading through d posts, am much happy to find dis thread

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chukwuebuka077: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Please is there any scholarship program for someone who wants to study for masters in South Korea ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2016
xp17:
It's really embarrassing that no one Nigerian works at the Nigerian embassy, Seoul. Everyone there are all all korean nationals.
My bro are you sure of what you're saying because I personally know of about 2- 3 Nigerians working in that embassy in Seoul and Im in contact with one.

If you need anything, please go inside and go upstairs, you can find them there.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2016
captainamiedi1:

+82514104114

I called them, they said they will send me email, I also asked of the sch fees, she wasn't sure of it but she promised she will find out and mail me as well.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2016
acadollar:

I called them, they said they will send me email, I also asked of the sch fees, she wasn't sure of it but she promised she will find out and mail me as well.

thanks very much. they have not reply my mail also
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2016
chukwuebuka077:
Please is there any scholarship program for someone who wants to study for masters in South Korea ?
There's the Korean government scholarship program kgsp.. But it's closed now.
If you're an Engineering student, check out GIST, KAIST, and UNIST they have some packages for international students
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chukwuebuka077: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
judith989:

There's the Korean government scholarship program kgsp.. But it's closed now.
If you're an Engineering student, check out GIST, KAIST, and UNIST they have some packages for international students
Thanks for your reply.I am not an engineering student. I read computer science and I will like to study for masters in a South Korean University. Please do u know if they have scholarship packages for non engineering students?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Thanks for your reply.I am not an engineering student. I read computer science and I will like to study for masters in a South Korean University. Please do u know if they have scholarship packages for non engineering students?

If u dnt fit in any of those scholarships she listed then you have to contact the respective school of your choice to know about the scholarship opportunities they have
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by onuigbo70: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
house pls, d most recent certificate i have is my waec and it was taken in 2009.i don't know if it will affect my admission application, as am applying dis year 2016
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chukwuebuka077: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
acadollar:

If u dnt fit in any of those scholarships she listed then you have to contact the respective school of your choice to know about the scholarship opportunities they have

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2016
onuigbo70:
house pls, d most recent certificate i have is my waec and it was taken in 2009.i don't know if it will affect my admission application, as am applying dis year 2016

Age?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 4:49am On Apr 14, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I am sorry Jureency2 for my late reply.I am studying MSc divinity.I did authentication and legalization at ministry of education and foreign affair Abuja.My o'level result,degree result,affidavit proving your graduation.I am too busy these days trying to sort things out and settle down fully.May God show us favour and mercy.
gud morning bro,did you authenticate affidavit proving of graduation at ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

I think you should check out those three schools...

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.