Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534335 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
milkydaddy:
Good day my fellow N/landers I'm fully back @ here.This forum has been helpful for many,and it must not die.
@jungreency,Acadolla to mention bt few ppl,thumb up for good work done.

Says Don Milky

Don Peak Milk !

Long time brother... any gist for the house?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
milkydaddy:
Good day my fellow N/landers I'm fully back @ here.This forum has been helpful for many,and it must not die.
@jungreency,Acadolla to mention bt few ppl,thumb up for good work done.

Says Don Milky
Na man u be jare. So give any gist and lets rooll
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2016
suxes2005:

Don Peak Milk !

Long time brother... any gist for the house?
Mr Seyi,
I really miss u as Mikel Obi dey miss penalty those days..I wil whatsap u ASAP we get enough gists

Says Don Milky

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
jugreency3:

Na man u be jare. So give any gist and lets rooll
I dey feel u as cloth dey feel philip iron jare

Says Don milky

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2016
milkydaddy:
I dey feel u as cloth dey feel philip iron jare

Says Don milky
How your side bro? You and sarcasm sha...Are you in sk?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2016
milkydaddy:
Bro,all d schls av contacted so far,their tution fees 4 msc program is too much&i dnt wan 2 put in 4 language course,coz korea embazzy may deny visa
They can't deny visa if you package your application very well and having paid your fees. Just prove to the vo your ties to Nigeria and that you intend to return after your studies.Remember, they are encouraging foreigners now to boost their economy. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

They can't deny visa if you package your application very well and having paid your fees. Just prove to the vo your ties to Nigeria and that you intend to return after your studies.Remember, they are encouraging foreigners now to boost their economy. Cheers!

You better consider your age too, even though you said they need foreigners, there is a Korean Language school in Abj incase.
Those are things to consider to avoid wasting of money in this $$$ wahala
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
acadollar:

You better consider your age too, even though you said they need foreigners, there is a Korean Language school in Abj incase.
Those are things to consider to avoid wasting of money in this $$$ wahala
Yes bro, but someone called the embassy on this forum and he said that the centre just teaches basic korean and not advanced. If i'm not mistaken
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

Yes bro, but someone called the embassy on this forum and he said that the centre just teaches basic korean and not advanced. If i'm not mistaken
Ok o. Me just dey look bec me wan go be pope don Jugreency for South Korea. If u nor wan go language, go theology na if u have bsc b4.
Dollar mata na wa now or. Any easy way to pay?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

Oga 2men and accadola, then they give too much attention to as the millions take dey your account? If yes, what should be my proof?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
jugreency3:

Oga 2men and accadola, then they give too much attention to as the millions take dey your account? If yes, what should be my proof?
i think you need a minimum of ten thousand dollars for visa application. If i'm not mistaken though. Concerning payment of school fees. We should be able to use the form A to carry out that transaction. I know the dollar matter serious. That's why you have to be determined to get admission and visa to enable entry to korea and always put God first. Cheers!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

i think you need a minimum of ten thousand dollars for visa application. If i'm not mistaken though. Concerning payment of school fees. We should be able to use the form A to carry out that transaction. I know the dollar matter serious. That's why you have to be determined to get admission and visa to enable entry to korea and always put God first. Cheers!
Yea, dollar is now 283 to one dollar if u wants to usw form A and is still difficult.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
jugreency3:

Yea, dollar is now 283 to one dollar if u wants to usw form A and is still difficult.
Difficult? How do you mean bro? I guess if you know anyone outside Nigeria probably North America or Europe that has an account here with sufficient funds. He or she could probably sell you dollar for a cheap price based on padi padi level and help you pay your fees from there while you credit their corresponding naira account here.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

Difficult? How do you mean bro? I guess if you know anyone outside Nigeria probably North America or Europe that has an account here with sufficient funds. He or she could probably sell you dollar for a cheap price based on padi padi level and help you pay your fees from there while you credit their corresponding naira account here.
They will charge u 350,no pady inside o. But we shall pay it sha. Na God
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
kcluv2men:

Any sch that give u admission letter, check how much is estimated for u to use a year, that is the minimum that can be on your bank statement b4 u get visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
acadollar:

Any sch that give u admission letter, check how much is estimated for u to use a year, that is the minimum that can be on your bank statement b4 u get visa.
Hmmmm, this is a revelation. If for example, it 3 years program, are qe going to multiply that amount by 3 or just the one year amount is needed?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
jugreency3:

Hmmmm, this is a revelation. If for example, it 3 years program, are qe going to multiply that amount by 3 or just the one year amount is needed?
At least for one year
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
jugreency3:

They will charge u 350,no pady inside o. But we shall pay it sha. Na God
Yes bro. What stage you dey now?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
acadollar:

Thanks bud.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:

Yes bro. What stage you dey now?
To pay school fees
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Lets not guve hope in pursuing our dream to school Abroad, no matter what the country is doing. Because the truth is, if you give up now, i will regret not leaving in tje future. Lets push hard, if u are experiencing any difficulty, try to ask here and God will crow your efforts with success in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Ameen.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
jugreency3:
To pay school fees
okay bro. Language school? What's the exchange rate for dollar to krw?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:

That S/k govt encourages foreigners is nt d yardstick that you can use any means to enter their country anyhow.Because they want to boost their economy they wil now pave ways for fraudster to enter their land anyhow abi?U better change ur mentality abt that.S/k is nt Naija wey foreigners enters wit 300naira oooo

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
milkydaddy:
That S/k govt encourages foreigners is nt d yardstick that you can use any means to enter their country anyhow.Because they want to boost their economy they wil now pave ways for fraudster to enter their land anyhow abi?U better change ur mentality abt that.S/k is nt Naija wey foreigners enters wit 300naira oooo

Says Don milky
You must have a problem with comprehension. You didn't answer pending questions here. Instead you are replying to a comment that in no way portrays an illegal or fraudulent means of entering south korea. Please, be of help here and stop criticising 'just' comments!

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
travelxpat:
Pls let me just chip this in..language school in abuja deals with general korean language for communication not for course foundation.I have called then and asked questions.the course is for four months and its free.
I had my msc in russia and studied all thru in russian language.
The korean lnaguage course will be different for studu purpose.this means if u r going for engineering, you will be taken thru the basics like mathematics, physics and korean language..and for medicine..biology will be inclusive .this is just for you to understand the terms in korean languave and have basic foundation for easy communication .
Therefore with my previous experience and phone calls i have made to the korean center in abuja.applyin to study korean language in korea does not deny you visa.infact that is more recognised than going there to study in english language..this is the reason scholarship is available and for thos willing to apply for scholarship.please it is late for graduate studies but gor undergraduate studies ensure you call or visit the korean center latest by may/june as that application is yet to start.
Enough of rumours lets work with facts
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dreamhigh2016(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please gurus in the house,am a high school graduate with good grades in waec.How can I get my sk students visa?and how much will it cost,plus the website.Please I need urgent response my pals.Also do the sk embassy demand for medical exam before visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:

You must have a problem with comprehension. You didn't answer pending questions here. Instead you are replying to a comment that in no way portrays an illegal or fraudulent means of entering south korea. Please, be of help here and stop criticising 'just' comments!
I replied u based on what u quoted me for........U shuld endervour to show a little courtsy.U said I'm having comprehension problem.Thanks so much
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Please gurus in the house,am a high school graduate with good grades in waec.How can I get my sk students visa?and how much will it cost,plus the website.Please I need urgent response my pals.Also do the sk embassy demand for medical exam before visa?
Legalise n authenticate your O'level result and search for any school of your choice in south korea.........Also look for a suitable course of your choice.
Having search for the schools online.Try to mail the schools and wait for their responses.
Koreans schools as at today never demand for medical exams ooo.If u hav any further questns feel free to ask.Again google search "STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA.
Goodluck to you

Says Don milky

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
milkydaddy:
I replied u based on what u quoted me for........U shuld endervour to show a little courtsy.U said I'm having comprehension problem.Thanks so much
It's no big deal. Sorry for sounding that way.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pasca07:
the person must authenticate his /her certificate at ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of education the person can now proceed to vsf office for apostille seal.mind u if it is masters program that person must go to the school the person graduated from and get a recommendation letter from dean of his/her faculty then he must also have affidavit prove of graduation which can be done at federal high Court then proceed to vsf office with 2 coloured copy of international passport.you pay 2k for transcript and 2k for bsc certificate u get ur apostile seal documents within two business days
bro those guys at the embassy did not return my affidavit proof of graduation and my recommendation letter, is dat how they withhold yours at the embassy? urgent reply so as to know if I shd visit my school for another recommendation letter cos my prof is traveling out of the country next week....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
jugreency3:

It went well but stressful but i did all. I had an insider who help me process it out. Am back home now. U can inbox me if u need d assistance of the guy
I need that assistance now buddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.