Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534370 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by azubix(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
jugreency3:

The korea won is small in exchange rate as you rightly quoted. But the thing is that they mostly pay in millions of their currency. If they pay you 2 million won, it means you are talking about 2k dollars. I have gone to their job page in Craigslist and i saw wonders there. The question is not weather there is work, its whether you can work. They have a flexible time for you to do more than one work a day and make your cool cash. So their currency is not a deter factor here.
jugreency3:

Its statement of purpose not plan. You can Google it. Its all about y u want to study the course and y you think that school is the best place to study it. But you need to detail it for them like trying to convince them.
Thanks a lot brother, pls how do I access that Craigslist BC I went there n couldn't get there jobs.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
i was just thinking about the same thing today. actually i wasnt considering the vo but the school. Kit admission process is simple and i've gotten enough info concerning their admission. btw What other schools can you suggest that is affordable?
Shakitibob0:
azubix...in as much as I like kit, I think guys should look out at other language schools too...the vo may just appear overly stern if majority of the prospective students from Nigeria are applying to kit..he/she may refuse to issue visa in this case

Make your research and apply to other schools too
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
ogbuduyeke:
Goodday house pls between south korea and isreal ,dubai which of these three countries is advisable to travel ,and which is better.thx

Travel to do what? Study or vacation? Try and be specific.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by AccidentalGenius: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
ogbuduyeke:
ok am sorry.whch of the below named countries is good to work and live and earn good income as an african,south korea ,isreal or dubai.thx

Not trying to be rude or insulting here, but I feel you should stop being so LAZY!!

You can do this research on your own on Google. That way, you'll find what you're really looking for.

This thread provides information/help for people who have an idea of what they're looking for IN SOUTH KOREA.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Not trying to be rude or insulting here, but I feel you should stop being so LAZY!!

You can do this research on your own on Google. That way, you'll find what you're really looking for.

This thread provides information/help for people who have an idea of what they're looking for IN SOUTH KOREA.

The efforts you used in explaining all this, you would have used it to answer his/her question. lets be our brothers keepers
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ojay2053(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please how long can one stay to re-apply for South Korea business visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
ntutu:

The efforts you used in explaining all this, you would have used it to answer his/her question. lets be our brothers keepers
1k likes

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Is very imperative that people who are at South Korean don't give a damn to us who are prospective students . many questions are asked and no one cares to give a reply. I know some of you guys are busy but always come around to give justice to some questions. Time is seriously ticking and we need to get prepared before time reaches. A school I contacted said admission has started and ending November. The school fees is 1780 dollars a semester. The school name is Anyang University. They offer Masters in Divinity. Bellow is all her reply to my mail...

"Hello
Good to hear fro you.
We already have Nigerian students and we are open to Nigerians.
Below is the tuition information which is already applied of scholarship.
This is the Scholarship already applied tuition fee only for international
students.
<Already Applied Tuition Fee for the International Students>
180,000KW for Processing Fee **No Refund**
(Admission Fee, Application Fee, and miscellaneous
fee, etc.. )
1,600,000KW for tuition for 1 semester, I dont know exactly but almost $1,780
----------------------------------------------------------
Total : 1,780,000KW for 1st semester
God bless you!
Deborah Jin
Secretary of English M.Div.&Th.M.
Graduate School of Theology
Graduate School Office
Anyang University""

"Please check the attached documents.
Graduate School of Theology has ENGLISH PROGRAM M.DIV. & TH.M.
-M.DIV. (MASTERS OF DIVINITY) – 3 years course
-M.DIV. COUNSELING (MASTERS OF DIVINITY) – 3 years course
-TH.M. (MASTERS OF THEOLOGY) – 2 years course
Submission Period : Oct.10, 2016 ~ Nov. 25, 2016
All the Documents should be submitted with the scan copy file by email or
scan copy (if possible, colored documents are better) documents by post
mail within the period.
Deborah Jin
Secretary of English M.Div. & Th.M.
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

After admission period is done will send invoice one by one in order which
the applicants applied. When you receive the Invoice, it is right time to
make a payment. You should get the stamp through both Foreign Affair in
your country and Embassy of Republic Korea.
Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

"

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
@poster above, not only anyang university. as a result of my research, i found out that there are many other universities that are presently accepting applications and most would close by november. Kcluvmen2, will10,acadollar, etc please we need you guys to give us update. personally, i understand how strenuous that can be but please try to make out time for us here too remember the time you guys were still in Nigeria. Everybody lets make this thread active like the US, Canada,Uk, etc threads. This would keep our hopes alive.

Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=SlimHan post=50339026]@poster above, not only anyang university. as a result of my research, i found out that there are many other universities that are presently accepting applications and most would close by november. Kcluvmen2, will10,acadollar, etc please we need you guys to give us update. personally, i understand how strenuous that can be but please try to make out time for us here too remember the time you guys were still in Nigeria. Everybody lets make this thread active like the US, Canada,Uk, etc threads. This would keep our hopes alive.

Thanks.[/quote
Many schs are admitting like y'all has said

Just do lil research and ure good to go
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=ntutu post=50327704]Is very imperative that people who are at South Korean don't give a damn to us who are prospective students . many questions are asked and no one cares to give a reply. I know some of you guys are busy but always come around to give justice to some questions. Time is seriously ticking and we need to get prepared before time reaches. A school I contacted said admission has started and ending November. The school fees is 1780 dollars a semester. The school name is Anyang University. They offer Masters in Divinity. Bellow is all her reply to my mail...

"Hello
Good to hear fro you.
students.
fee, etc.. )
God bless you!
Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University""

mail within the period.
Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

Hi bro, what a long post, I suggest you go for Korea Language studies then after that you might start with any other course you want. The reason why I said this is that Korea Language studies there is more cheaper than any other, my point though.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mryoung16

Which cheap school can you suggest?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
ntutu:
Is very imperative that people who are at South Korean don't give a damn to us who are prospective students . many questions are asked and no one cares to give a reply. I know some of you guys are busy but always come around to give justice to some questions. Time is seriously ticking and we need to get prepared before time reaches. A school I contacted said admission has started and ending November. The school fees is 1780 dollars a semester. The school name is Anyang University ity. They offer Masters in Divinity. Bellow is all her reply to my mail...

"Hello
Good to hear fro you.
students.
fee, etc.. )
God bless you!
Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University""

mail within the period.
Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

Deborah Jin
Graduate School Office
Anyang University"

"
Hmmmm, once they denied u visa, get ready to wait for months to get you money back. Please research another school. But the choice is urs
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks to those who commented. Please which Language school is cheaper so we all can embrace it. God is our helper.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=50340157][/quote]

Thanks for finding time to reply. Please which Language school is cheaper and one can go for.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Big boss. Nice to hear from you.[quote author=acadollar post=50339770][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
what about Kangwon University (for language course). I think its cheaper but dont know if we would be paying for 2 semesters.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Shakitibob0:
Mryoung16

Which cheap school can you suggest?

Check Kumoh national institute of technology and Hankuk university
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
ntutu:

Thanks for finding time to reply. Please which Language school is cheaper and one can go for.
[url][/url]

@ ntutu, check kit and Hankuk university
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Anybody that wish to apply for language studies in Hankuk university can still go ahead. Below is my conversation with them, maybe it might help someone here.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
The next admission start date is next year March but I think applicantions start in December for Kumoh National Institute of Technology.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by deboega: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
KUIS have the cheapest language program so far....2semesters go for about 1.6million krw
http://kuis.ac/kuisli_en/bbs/board.php?bo_table=z2_04

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
I hope this is true. Its way cheaper
deboega:
KUIS have the cheapest language program so far....2semesters go for about 1.6million krw
http://kuis.ac/kuisli_en/bbs/board.php?bo_table=z2_04
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by iyobs7(f): 5:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Please for those going for courses aside language courses please help with your findings in IT/Computer science programs institutions.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
ogbuduyeke:
does south korea grants visa if one is going there for conference..or tourist
Yes they do. Just go to their Abuja website and you will see all the requirements there.
There is one truth i have come to know about traveling to any develope country. Once you are there you must survive. Forget what are brothers and sisters are telling us that police is every where, all those talk is to keep you from asking them anything. The only thing is that just stay away from trouble and don't do what will make police put you under close surveillance.
I have gone to Craigslist and i have seen many jobs that all they need is ARE U IN SK NOW. irrespective of the visa. Brothers and sisters, forget all the fear factowand move ahead. If you get D4, D2, C3, etc, you will always survive. Let the person theu have deported prove me wrong. I am cooking something, when it done, i will give the key to this house. See u in sk. Na who give up be mumu. One love

5 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2016
iyobs7:
Please for those going for courses aside language courses please help with your findings in IT/Computer science programs institutions.
Brother, please do your self a favor and go to Google. Your course has so many scholarships and you alone know your grade and how u meet the eligibility. Google is the power house of tgis room. Please go and excel. I don't mean to be rude. I beg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.