Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534119 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
SlimHan:
I hope this is true. Its way cheaper
Thats not totally true ma. There are some without f...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
SlimHan:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
SlimHan:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2016
azubix:

Thanks a lot brother, pls how do I access that Craigslist BC I went there n couldn't get there jobs.
http://seoul.craigslist.co/search/jjj
Thats the link. It may be that it will tell u ur ip is block, it meabs because u are in Nigeria. Just download a software called tunnel bear. It will hide ur ip when u connect it and then go back to ur browser and click this link i sent u. It will go. There are work in sk sir. And a good paid one with flexible time. Check and testify. I may be wrong
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi guys, nice job here, please can I go get the embassy seal now and wait for admission? If yes how much will I pay in Korea embassy there? Thanks guys.
In foreign affairs, a page is 300 naira. Please go with ur o level. In embassy its around 2k.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by iyobs7(f): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2016
jugreency3:

Brother, please do your self a favor and go to Google. Your course has so many scholarships and you alone know your grade and how u meet the eligibility. Google is the power house of tgis room. Please go and excel. I don't mean to be rude. I beg

Thank you for your response and I do not hold any grudge with your response as the case maybe, I was asking those who in on same path to share their views as most of the schools I have seen or gone through do not have what I need. And you are not rude it is fine by me

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
jugreency3:

Yes they do. Just go to their Abuja website and you will see all the requirements there.
There is one truth i have come to know about traveling to any develope country. Once you are there you must survive. Forget what are brothers and sisters are telling us that police is every where, all those talk is to keep you from asking them anything. The only thing is that just stay away from trouble and don't do what will make police put you under close surveillance.
I have gone to Craigslist and i have seen many jobs that all they need is ARE U IN SK NOW. irrespective of the visa. Brothers and sisters, forget all the fear factowand move ahead. If you get D4, D2, C3, etc, you will always survive. Let the person theu have deported prove me wrong. I am cooking something, when it done, i will give the key to this house. See u in so. Na who give up be mumu. One love
guy u dey para ooo lol. I feel u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
i thought as much. please complete your statement sir.
jugreency3:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bekeey: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Since July this year, I applied for Business visa to S/Korea but is not yet out. I am not owing any of their requirements though early September this last month, they demanded for guarantor from S/Korea which I have provided. I am worried, Has the visa not ought to be out by now.

Please who have the same issue with me? or have an idea of how long the visa would last before it is out. Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
[url][/url]
jugreency3:

In foreign affairs, a page is 300 naira. Please go with ur o level. In embassy its around 2k.

Thanks Jugreency3.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
jugreency3:

Yes they do. Just go to their Abuja website and you will see all the requirements there.
There is one truth i have come to know about traveling to any develope country. Once you are there you must survive. Forget what are brothers and sisters are telling us that police is every where, all those talk is to keep you from asking them anything. The only thing is that just stay away from trouble and don't do what will make police put you under close surveillance.
I have gone to Craigslist and i have seen many jobs that all they need is ARE U IN SK NOW. irrespective of the visa. Brothers and sisters, forget all the fear factowand move ahead. If you get D4, D2, C3, etc, you will always survive. Let the person theu have deported prove me wrong. I am cooking something, when it done, i will give the key to this house. See u in sk. Na who give up be mumu. One love
these words are enough to re-awaken the dying spirit

Gbayii bro

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bekeey: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Comments please
Bekeey:
Since July this year, I applied for Business visa to S/Korea but is not yet out. I am not owing any of their requirements though early September this last month, they demanded for guarantor from S/Korea which I have provided. I am worried, Has the visa not ought to be out by now.

Please who have the same issue with me? or have an idea of how long the visa would last before it is out. Thanks.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Donwised(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Pls how can sombody apply as an undergraduate....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
SlimHan:
i thought as much. please complete your statement sir.
have you tried kuis?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
I mailed them this week. I only want to be sure that the tuition fee on their website is the actual fee (I don't want stories like hidden fees) Lol. Hope you get?
Shakitibob0:
have you tried kuis?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
SlimHan:
I mailed them this week. I only want to be sure that the tuition fee on their website is the actual fee (I don't want stories like hidden fees) Lol. Hope you get?
calling them makes sense...do you have other schools in mind
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yes if you can suggest. I'm considering the tuition fees of different institution. Which schools are you applying to?
Shakitibob0:
calling them makes sense...do you have other schools in mind
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2016
SlimHan:
Yes if you can suggest. I'm considering the tuition fees of different institution. Which schools are you applying to?
kornu and daehen
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SlimHan(f): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Ok.Masters or language course?
Shakitibob0:
kornu and daehen
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Shakitibob0:
kornu and daehen

Daehen is not accepting Nigerian for now. have contacted them already.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
ntutu:

Daehen is not accepting Nigerian for now. have contacted them already.
same for kuis and many other schools
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
SlimHan:
Ok.Masters or language course?
maybe language
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Shakitibob0:
same for kuis and many other schools
kuis and many other schools? so Nigerians don Bleep up in all those schools?na wa ooo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2016
arena07:
kuis and many other schools? so Nigerians don Bleep up in all those schools?na wa ooo
my brother..na so ooo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by richardbrandy: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow Am Finally Done Reading From Pagpe 1 To Page 96 I Must Commend U Mr Acadollar For Your Good Works And Also Every One Thanks Guys But I Have A Question Am Already 26 Years Old Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course At Any Of Their Universities Becos I Only Have My Olevel Result Would I Be Accepted Despite My Age And Hope It Wont Bring Complications At The Embassy Once Again Thanks Guys I Need Answers Quickly Pls
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
This forum is going down everyday. No more cogent information. Which way guys. Lets those who can help do so. Many guys need an info on the best way to apply for either Language course or Masters. Application period is fast approaching. what and what do we need to get ready pending when the new date for Spring Application. One love guys
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
ntutu:
This forum is going down everyday. No more cogent information. Which way guys. Lets those who can help do so. Many guys need an info on the best way to apply for either Language course or Masters. Application period is fast approaching. what and what do we need to get ready pending when the new date for Spring Application. One love guys

@ntutu, bro no one is eager to help, as it is now we are just on our own, very unfortunate
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
@shakitibobo, u v d true picture of every thing. I like ur understanding. D house please I want to know if I can get full tuition scholarship in sk for masters in international relations or related sth. I v Google searched and found Seoul national university. But seems their wahala too much. Please I need a cheap if sch even if it's a school with d lowest profile. I don't mind being there for three years studying and working. After all I can go to a high profile sch in UK and do a one yr masters and den head anywhere for phd. Am about to register for ielts and with a cgpa of 4.49. Ur Input I'll be greatly appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
chaiks:
@shakitibobo, u v d true picture of every thing. I like ur understanding. D house please I want to know if I can get full tuition scholarship in sk for masters in international relations or related sth. I v Google searched and found Seoul national university. But seems their wahala too much. Please I need a cheap if sch even if it's a school with d lowest profile. I don't mind being there for three years studying and working. After all I can go to a high profile sch in UK and do a one yr masters and den head anywhere for phd. Am about to register for ielts and with a cgpa of 4.49. Ur Input I'll be greatly appreciated.
lol u wan become lecturer?dis ur plan strong oooh from SK to UK and there to another country for PhD?professor in making I guess u are still young don't relent on ur dream
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
mryoung16:

@ntutu, bro no one is eager to help, as it is now we are just on our own, very unfortunate

Bro which school are you planing to enrol into?is very unfortunate that those there dont wanna help the upcoming ones. This life is cyclic in nature.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=ntutu post=50635330]

Bro which school are you planing to enrol into?is very unfortunate that those there dont wanna help the upcoming ones. This life is cyclic in nature. [/quot

@ntutu, I will be applying to kit next year, probably language studies, still hustling for $10,000 statement of account.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
arena07:
lol u wan become lecturer?dis ur plan strong oooh from SK to UK and there to another country for PhD?professor in making I guess u are still young don't relent on ur dream
bro na oluwa I dey beg make I help our plans materialize. At least mk we kukuma enter sk first. Just Dat with the way people talk about making 2k dollars from factory jobs, I believe one can still study, work and save enough for further studies if one wishes. I claim your reply in Jesus name. Amen. Still expecting una reply gurus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.