Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Do I Stop Loving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Loving (1519 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
I've been tryin hard 2 stop loving diz person but d more I try,d more I c my self tinkn abt Him...Have tried different means but notin seems 2 work...I nid u guys 2 suggest ways.#No insult plz,matured advice needed#... Tag: karchisbarbie. Krall,softsparky,buncherdstab...Tnx
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Emmysteve(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: I've been tryin hard 2 stop loving diz person but d more I try,d more I c my self tinkn abt Him...Have tried different means but notin seems 2 work...I nid u guys 2 suggest ways.#No insult plz,matured advice needed#... Tag: karchisbarbie. Krall,softsparky,buncherdstab...Tnx
What happened that you want to stop loving? Lets start from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by lymelyte(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: I've been tryin hard 2 stop loving diz person but d more I try,d more I c my self tinkn abt Him...Have tried different means but notin seems 2 work...I nid u guys 2 suggest ways.#No insult plz,matured advice needed#... Tag: karchisbarbie. Krall,softsparky,buncherdstab...Tnx
how old are you?
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by derrick333(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Love is a beautiful tin,y do u wnt2stop lovin him? Let's start4rm de
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Enegod(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
The best way to get over someone, is get
under someone...undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Buy my latest hand book called "Ah don wanna love you nomoore"

Feature solid relationship tips for both western and African culture
Interactive DVD for leisure
1 week Test relationship with one of our male/female PROs to take your mind of things
Branded Sourverniers
And a signed copy of best selling motion picture 2013 "the life of krall"
We accept coupons too !!
Rush now before your relation-ship capsizes infront of you.
2.5 million copies sold world wide.
Cheers!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by derrick333(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emmysteve: What happened that you want to stop loving? Lets start from there
U b witch?? U jus spoke my mind
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emmysteve: What happened that you want to stop loving? Lets start from there
I just want 2 coz I dnt wanna hurt my self...#no further questn plz#just suggest.Tnx
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by kilokeys(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
u fell in love
u can equally fall out of love by nt fighting it.

just accept that u cant necessarily get all u want. its a fact of life.
then u could pen down what and what makes u love this person. then watchout for guys with those same characteristics.

the only girl i ever really loved was nagless, soft spoken, a good cook and sweet.

i have fallen out of love with her physically.. but i know what to look out for in my next patner.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Enegod: The best way to get over someone, is get
lz dnt disappoint me Krall nd if u av ntn 2 offer,u cn walk out of d thread...Tnx
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Enegod: The best way to get over someone, is get
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys: u fell in love
u can equally fall out of love
but I dnt knw aw 2...
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by QueenRAW(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fall out of Love with him by fallng back in Love with yourself......Focus on your goals, your dreams, your desires.Remind yourself everyday how fabulous you are, how beautiful and smart you are, and how he will no longer be able to experience you greatness.If he did something to hurt you, REMEMBER IT.Dont dwell, yet whenever you feel those love pangs, let the pain he caused to remind you why you DONT love him.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
...Sh*t happens....

Sometimes we fall in love with someone who doesnt feel anything for us atall....We feel bad...rejected...etc....

If you wanna stop loving him...start by hating him alittle.....start seeing his flaws and weaknesses....start giving yourself reasons why you guys can never date...try as much as possible to get him out of your mind....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Enegod(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: lz dnt disappoint me Krall nd if u av ntn 2 offer,u cn walk out of d thread...Tnx
what has krall got to do with Enegod? angry angry
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
lymelyte: how old are you?
wat hz age got 2 do wit diz...dnt tel me u wanna start ur "kids on #land ish"......
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Enegod: what has krall got to do with Enegod? angry angry
angry angry angry can't you see it was a mistake?
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by chingydaboss(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nytym u tink if him, tink of his bad behaviours.. wit dat, u may begin to dislike him..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
QueenRAW: Fall out of Love with him by fallng back in Love with yourself......Focus on your goals, your dreams, your desires.Remind yourself everyday how fabulous you are, how beautiful and smart you are, and how he will no longer be able to experience you greatness.If he did something to hurt you, REMEMBER IT.Dont dwell, yet whenever you feel those love pangs, let the pain he caused to remind you why you DONT love him.
tnx
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Give all d attention given 2 him 2 another n*gga not minding that there isn't strings attached, it works lyk magic trust me..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...Sh*t happens....

Sometimes we fall in love with someone who doesnt feel anything for us atall....We feel bad...rejected...etc....

If you wanna stop loving him...start by hating him alittle.....start seeing his flaws and weaknesses....start giving yourself reasons why you guys can never date...try as much as possible to get him out of your mind....
Tnx temi
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Enegod: what has krall got to do with Enegod? angry angry
lol...wz a mistake
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
BeeBeeOoh: Give all d attention given 2 him 2 another n*gga not minding that there isn't strings attached, it works lyk magic trust me..
I ve tried 2 buh couldn't do dt...
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by InZA: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
QueenRAW: Fall out of Love with him by fallng back in Love with yourself......Focus on your goals, your dreams, your desires.Remind yourself everyday how fabulous you are, how beautiful and smart you are, and how he will no longer be able to experience you greatness.If he did something to hurt you, REMEMBER IT.Dont dwell, yet whenever you feel those love pangs, let the pain he caused to remind you why you DONT love him.

Ladies and this type of trumped up self motivation advices... Really, this would not work... In the first place you don't even know why she wants to stop loving him, you only addressed it on the basis of if he hurt her, what if he didn't, what if he's the sweetest thing since pounded yam and oha... Maybe she's loving the guy from a distance and the guy doesn't even have the faintest whiff of her existence.. Maybe she doesn't want him to know she loves him because she feels he would turn her down hence she just wants to drown the whole in love feeling.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by InZA: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: I ve tried 2 buh couldn't do dt...

I think there are just too many key details that you've left us without.. I'm not going to ask you though, because when someone did you gave a rather evasive reply...

That said.. If what you feel for this guy is real love.. And you're sure you have tangible reasons for wanting to fall out of it instead of nurturing it... There's a generic solution for that... "TIME" and "DISTANCE".. give yourself time and the love would gradually subside, particularly because you're not feeding it with elements like calling him, texting him etc, because whatever you don't feed would die.. It may take time.. But it would still eventually die.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

I think there are just too many key details that you've left us without.. I'm not going to ask you though, because when someone did you gave a rather evasive reply...

That said.. If what you feel for this guy is real love.. And you're sure you have tangible reasons for wanting to fall out of it instead of nurturing it... There's a generic solution for that... "TIME" and "DISTANCE".. give yourself time and the love would gradually subside, particularly because you're not feeding it with elements like calling him, texting him etc, because whatever you don't feed would die.. It may take time.. But it would still eventually die.
he z actually my bf...anyway,tnx
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by InZA: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: he z actually my bf...anyway,tnx

K.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by cocoberry(f): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Go get laid by another! It works like magic!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by AfricanApple(f): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Floxyl: I just want 2 coz I dnt wanna hurt my self...#no further questn plz#just suggest.Tnx
if u need help u must answer questions, just like how doctors asks their patients

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by QueenRAW(f): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
InZA:

Ladies and this type of trumped up self motivation advices... Really, this would not work... In the first place you don't even know why she wants to stop loving him, you only addressed it on the basis of if he hurt her, what if he didn't, what if he's the sweetest thing since pounded yam and oha... Maybe she's loving the guy from a distance and the guy doesn't even have the faintest whiff of her existence.. Maybe she doesn't want him to know she loves him because she feels he would turn her down hence she just wants to drown the whole in love feeling.
maybe you should read agsin....from your comment it foesnt seem as if you took the time to fully read and comprehend what I wrote.
I did not make any assumptions of her situation......if you read carefully you'll see that I only addresed him hurting her as an 'IF' and did so After the bold section......
Regardless of the circumstances, Loving yourself is the best way to get over loving someone else.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
maybe d said bf is on nl
is this a thread to appeal to his conscience?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by jnrbayano(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op,

You can't stop loving him If he gives you no reasons at all.

Your best try is replacing him. Give another guy a chance with an open mind and see how it goes.

....Though, if you were opened to questions, I would have known exactly the situation of things and better advised you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Girls Would You Love To Date / What Is Most Important Ingredient In Making A Relationship Work? / Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.