Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? (1922 Views)

Exclusive! Inside Bar192, Yorkshire’s Nigerian Socialites & Celebrities Hangout / Big Brother The Chase Hangout With Winner Dillish. Watch This / Popular Lagos Hangout/club Owner Tp Publish List Of Debtors Soon!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by orlaryhincah(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
So I was going through my BBM updates and I saw this, am like what? Hangout with Doro Boss or an Iphone 6 For me it's Doro Apple ooo... tell me what you gonna choose

1 Like

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by sweettease(f): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Except Don Jazzy is giving me an iPhone 6, I'll so pick the iPhone 6
Wait o... Are we supposed to actually think about this decision? I pray oo tongue
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by curiouses: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
What is Don Jazzy Pls? We talking iPhone 6, you talking hanging out with Don Jazzy, his going to give me Vertu Signature Diamond?

1 Like

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
This land measuring 500x500 belongs to the Nigerian army

keep off
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
na question be this?.....wetin i wan use don jazzy do.....iphone 6 o jare grin grin

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2014
i really know iphone6.By de way who is don jazzi?..or is he the iphone6 seller?
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by jvera(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
iphone 6 all d way except don jazzy go give me d fone then das gonna b 2 in 1
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by orlaryhincah(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
jvera: iphone 6 all d way except don jazzy go give me d fone then das gonna b 2 in 1
Hello how u doing, am attracted to ur cute face mind if I get a means of contact?
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by Realtol(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Why do you bothered to ask me this question when you already know the answer? Don jazzy ko, Don Souly ni! Give me the iphone6 quickly.
Unless it's hanging out with President GEJ and I know with that, my iphone 6 would be gold coated.
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by orbablessing(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
smileyFor me SUNSHADE I will want to hand out wit DORO BOSS cause he can sign me or connect me to label and wit my single ADIM SHARP I can be the next DORO SHARP u know and then I will have what ever I want including the highest iphone

1 Like

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by orbablessing(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
smileyFor me SUNSHADE I will want (08035151112) to hand out wit DORO BOSS cause he can sign me or connect me to label and wit my single ADIM SHARP I can be the next DORO SHARP u know and then I will have what ever I want including the highest iphone

(1) (Reply)

Can U Use This Kind Of Wedding Cake, On Ur Wedding Day..? / Lmao-dudes-dressed-as-beyonce-and-kim-khadeshian / Is Beyonce Really Possessed? (vidieo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.