Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

German Language Admission,should I Accept It Or Decline In A Public University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / German Language Admission,should I Accept It Or Decline In A Public University (578 Views)

7 Benefits Of Attending A Public University / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Language Admission,should I Accept It Or Decline In A Public University by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
I need you guys to share with me information about the course and the employment prospect(what can I do with the certificate after graduation?) because I don't know if I should accept it or decline considering the fact that I have been seeking for admission for the past three years now. Please your sincere advice is urgently needed urgently.
Many Thanks.I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
I need you guys to share with me information about the course and the employment prospect(what can I do with the certificate after graduation?) because I don't know if I should accept it or decline considering the fact that I have been seeking for admission for the past three years now. Please your sincere advice is urgently needed urgently.
Many Thanks.
I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
Many Thanks.[color=]I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
Many Thanks.I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
Many Thanks.
Many Thanks.[/color]I was recently offered an admission to study German Language in a public University Nigeria, which was not what I choose initially.
Many Thanks.
Many Thanks.
Re: German Language Admission,should I Accept It Or Decline In A Public University by graciousolo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
I know somebody that studied German or Russian language(can't really say which) but she's working in a bank and doing good.But I think you should study what you want and I don't think studying a language for four year is worth it #MyOpinion.Read other comments and discern.
Re: German Language Admission,should I Accept It Or Decline In A Public University by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
graciousolo: I know somebody that studied German or Russian language(can't really say which) but she's working in a bank and doing good.But I think you should study what you want and I don't think studying a language for four year is worth it #MyOpinion.Read other comments and discern.
Thank you, am very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Help Friends... / Most Underrated Course In Uniuersities / The Ridiculous Display By New Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.