Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta (1085 Views)

VACANCIES In A Reputable Radio Station In Victoria Island,lagos / SPIE Oil And Gas Services Job Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria / Job Vacancies At The Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by leppyj(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Information about job vacancies in and around abeokuta (ND & HND) will b appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
leppyj: Information about job vacancies in and around abeokuta (ND & HND) will b appreciated.
selfish fellow, so na only Nd n Hnd dey find job.
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by leppyj(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
april17:
selfish fellow, so na only Nd n Hnd dey find job.

Instead of you to contribute meaningfully,u just typed what came into your small mind. Whoever you are don't transfer your aggression to me.
"Unselfish fellow",with this your attitude do you think you can get any job?
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
leppyj:

Instead of you to contribute meaningfully,u just typed what came into your small mind. Whoever you are don't transfer your aggression to me.
"Unselfish fellow",with this your attitude do you think you can get any job?
have you now gotten d job. gudluck
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by leppyj(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
april17:
have you now gotten d job. gudluck

Of course!
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
leppyj:

Of course!
see,I don't know you and I don't have anything against u,God is my witness.I also reside in abeokuta but am presently in ibadan.people have been posting jobs here regardless of your certificate or class, that is what I was trying to make you understand.I wish you well and gudluck.
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by leppyj(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2014
april17:
see,I don't know you and I don't have anything against u,God is my witness.I also reside in abeokuta but am presently in ibadan.people have been posting jobs here regardless of your certificate or class, that is what I was trying to make you understand.I wish you well and gudluck.

I don't have anything against u too. I did not post any vacancy,i was asking for vacancies and d one's dat fit my own portfolio. I wish u goodluck too.
Re: Job Vacancies In And Around Abeokuta by leppyj(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Still waiting for information abt d vacancies pls.

(1) (Reply)

GE Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Urgent Vacancies In A School / Spectranet Limited Job Recruitment ( 16 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.