Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building (40376 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Haven't you seen a dibia/babalawo making people rich yet stay in abject penury?

Can you question the dibia/babalawo?
what an answer,bros you are soooooooooo dull

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by fireforfire: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Make una leave dis man alone. una no pure pass am.
Bloody hypocrites angry
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Chartey(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
tmabin: angry Some Lagosians are daft, why stand on the debris of a collapsed building. These ones should be sent to Borno State
So Borno is the place for daft people? If you really think like that, then you're the daft one.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by fireforfire: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
clemz88: ask ur self cos I guess u must be a cow. Better fear God n stop critisizg

u gave him d rite ansa.
leave dem to be judging as if dey r not worse dan a thousand jujumen put togeda.

muntula dem
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by JuanDeDios: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
In a serious country this guy is answering questions from stone-faced detectives already. You ordered the extension of a two-storey building to five storey or more and you're here talking gibberish and making it look like it was a minor incident involving a couple of people or so. I get tired of this country everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
There Is No Smoke Without Fire
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Acidosis(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!
See Reasons here:
Acidosis:
Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.

We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.

Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.

Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"

While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy

Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about "your" building?"

What a correlation.

Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...

The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.

RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.

God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by iamord(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

I know some rich babalawos tho. You will nooot even know they are one
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by poiZon: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
abeg wetin be the time of this match wey wan start so?
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
JuanDeDios: In a serious country this guy is answering questions from stone-faced detectives already. You ordered the extension of a two-storey building to five storey or more and you're here talking gibberish and making it look like it was a minor incident involving a couple of people or so. I get tired of this country everyday.
..and what's wrong with that?

Is he a builder? Architect? Engineer?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by hensben(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ezechinwa: Am surprised oh, we Nigerians the way we reason eh,

are we suppose to morn or be happy about this incident ?

are you guys forgeting dat this man is just a servent?

common, why are christains acting like this, or are we all racists( terms of religion)

tbj is just a simple man, he doesn't have a private jet, nor an expensive university, yes, he is a billionaire / millionaire but he gives to the poor unlike others, thats what christainity is about( Love your neighbour as you love yourself)!!!

The bible said lots of fake pastors, prophets, churches, etc will appear as signs of End time, but the "bible never said the right pastors, prophets, churches etc won't come na"

as christains, we should act as one, my bible never said that " jesus will take only the members of cele, catholic, scoan, etc , my bible never mentioned a particular church as superior to others"

as a nigeria, i must say i am very disappointed about our reaction...

Rip to the dead!!!!

if you believe in jesus, you will know that God judges men by heart, not by your looks/? your attendence in church/your good deeds...

pls change your mindset,dats d only way we can grow as a nation!
Sensible post so far..check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by NobleG1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

For the fact that you believe in dibia/babalawo and TB Joshua speaks volume and shows you're a f*ool.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by JuanDeDios: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Acidosis:
..and what's wrong with that?

Is he a builder? Architect? Engineer?
You don't know what's wrong with building five storeys on a foundation laid for two? Yes, he is not an engineer - that is exactly why he should have consulted one. It is either he failed to consult professionals or he did and spurned their advice. I hope I have spelt it out for you sufficiently?

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by creamylicious(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG: The Architect, civil engineer and builder should be under arrest immediately.

But knowing Nigeria it won't happen.

This is a total and complete collapse of a building without any external force. This is a new kind of a thing.
well that's what you get when church business thrives. You need to see how houses in that vicinity have been turned to hotels for d purpose of providin accommodations for visitors. The church keyed into it quickly an erected their own structure. And the end result; disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
JuanDeDios:
You don't know what's wrong with building five storeys on a foundation laid for two? Yes, he is not an engineer - that is exactly why he should have consulted one. It is either he failed to consult professionals or he did and spurned their advice. I hope I have spelt it out for you sufficiently?
and you feel it's right to accuse him even when your allegations aren't based on facts?

Haven't you seen uncompleted storey buildings in the country?
What makes you think a man like T.B Joshua will consult a neighbourhood bricklayer for a massive project?
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by gebest: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!
JUST LIKE AS NOBODY SAW EBOLA COMIN.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Jahskid: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Navvy: The truth is bitter man!
how can u say such a thing,? B4 u talk, ask ur self, is it true?, is it fair? Is it neccessary?...may God 4gv us

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Acidosis:
See Reasons here:

smiley

Lol at ( greatest idiots ) lmfao u r funny

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by JuanDeDios: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Acidosis:
and you feel it's right to accuse him even when your allegations aren't based on facts?

What makes you think a man like T.B Joshua will consult a neighbourhood bricklayer for a massive project?
What makes you think a man like T. B. Joshua will not consult a neighbourhood bricklayer for a massive project?

Okay, you prefer my second option then - he consulted professionals but went against their advice. Since a year one engineering student won't let you build five storeys on a foundation laid for two. But on the chance that he consulted a professional and was told it's okay to go ahead with the project, then you may have a case against the engineer. That is why I said questions need to be asked.

Now, go back to my original post and read it PROPERLY. I did not use the word jail or arrest - because I don't have all the facts. The word I used was QUESTION. It is a dereliction of duty and a failure of government if a building collapses, killing people, and a prima facie case of criminal negligence occasioning manslaughter is allowed to slide. What happened here was clearly foreseeable - according to the head of LASEMA. The police should invite Mr Joshua for questioning immediately so as to find out what happened. I would have expected the victims to bring a civil action but these are Mr Joshua's followers, so I won't even go there.

The apparent case here is that someone was building a five storey house on a foundation laid for two - you have not addressed that - in fact, you said there's nothing wrong with it. I hope the police don't agree with you but I won't hold my breath.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
[size=18pt] Luke 13 New International Version (NIV)
Repent or Perish

13 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”[/size]
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jennyesh(f): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
makaveli16:

As much as I don't buy into all these religious BS as practiced in Nigeria, when you look through the good books, even some of the great prophets were in the dark as regards some issues.

Elisha said God hid from him the case of the shunamite woman when her child died.

Elijah thought God was in the fire and the earthquake but he came as a still small voice.

Jacob, (though not a prophet) while escaping the wrath of his brother didn't know GOD was in the place he chose to sleep.

As controversial as prophet T.B is, you are nobody to judge him. Remove the beam in your eyes before trying to remove the speck in another's.
PERFECT

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by biodunid: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hope LASG will not shy away from applying its law that forfeits all collapsed buildings to the govt. As for NEMA abandoning the site of a disaster because those possibly criminally liable for the disaster were unfriendly, FGN functionaries are apparently as clueless as the head of the FGN. I look forward to Joshua's groupies coming up with a video that foretold this avoidable tragedy, driven by greed, in typical vague language. If they do that they should be asked why their idol, if he foretold, failed to forfend.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by biodunid: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
TB should be prosecuted for building without permit and manslaughter. The police should have arrested all those blocking the rescue effort.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
"The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you".Hmmm.....no need for RIP...no one died. Five storey building with three or four people inside at the time of collapse....or all the others escaped. This wishing statement....is that a threat?....and since when does God wish?....God waiting to hear what is my wish so he can have the same wish?...what god are they worshipping?...if it is the Almighty God of the Bible then this is straight up blasphemy.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by joshrare(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
What is pastor TB joshua trying to say

Is he trying to say no life was lost?
Or that the building is not one of his?

I just don't get the message he's trying to pass across with that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by nora544: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
joshrare: What is pastor TB joshua trying to say

Is he trying to say no life was lost?
Or that the building is not one of his?

I just don't get the message he's trying to pass across with that statement.

He is trying to say that this building didnot belong to him and that no live got lost!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
NobleG1:

For the fact that you believe in dibia/babalawo and TB Joshua speaks volume and shows you're a f*ool.

Read and understand wise one.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
IYANGBALI: what answer,bros you are soooooooooo dull

Read and understand, its easier friend.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Navvy: thats comparism! no hard feelings.

That's your opinion, never mine. No hard feelings...

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by clemz88(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yazmin:

Its a pleasure finally communicating with a low I.Q individual.
Pray, where can I meet a dumbo....seems you are within range

#team2019
I never knew u had a high I.Q and u are reasoning like an ingrate that never went to school ,thats even if u attended one.

ILLITRATE
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Acidosis:

Bros your argument for this thread no follow at all.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by cliffm43: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
WHAT DOES THAT STATEMENT MEAN?I DON'T SEE WHY NIGERIANS ARE BLIND FOR THOSE GUY MEN OR YAHOO YAHOO PASTORS OF 80'S

BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANY SENSIBLE STATEMENT FROM ABOVE QUOTE,HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED?HOW MANY FAMILIES LOST THEIR LOVE ONE?ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.