Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building (40350 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is this statement from the church's official website? If it isn't then it is false

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
MadCow1:

And this answers his question how please... undecided

The guy I quoted now understands me clearly. He didn't at first.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by GANDALF1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
What you wish for others, God wishes for you...

The guy don use style swear for all him haters. Make una be careful o
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by ZUBY77(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dodgy statement as I expected.
How does this address what happened?

We are talking about a previously two storey building that was lifted to six storey while this self acclaimed prophet was busy telling people it wasn't the church auditorium. Who cares what it was.

People were killed and he said nothing about it. He only told us how he will pray against people .
Who cares again?

I hope this incidence teach people that he and his other fraudsters does not see the future.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Fundamentalist: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
I am dissapointed in TB joshua as he did not see this coming. He could predict politics, conflicts e.t.c but could not predict about a "building" collapsing at his backyard.

What am i missing here ?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Stellaodoni1:

I don't appreciate rudeness here so please be cul . If u wanna get more info the link is there . Thanks

What's this one feeling like sef,my dear u are nothing,so get down your high horse.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by ayomidefalaye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Only God almighty understand what's going on scoan
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Haven't you seen a dibia/babalawo making people rich yet stay in abject penury?

Can you question the dibia/babalawo?

You believe everything you watch on Nollywood. SMH one would think you've actually seen such.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by sorom4: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Its only the class of people that you mentioned that makes others rich and not themselves cos they come 4m d DEVIL. Devil cannot make himself rich cos he has already bn given all things(worldly riches). God's prophets dine and wine with Him; and know when things are about to happen. An Igbo proverb says "ana esi na ulo mara mma, puo na ama"; meaning "charity begins at home".
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by streetzdreamz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ezechinwa: Am surprised oh, we Nigerians the way we reason eh,

are we suppose to morn or be happy about this incident ?

are you guys forgeting dat this man is just a servent?

common, why are christains acting like this, or are we all racists( terms of religion)

tbj is just a simple man, he doesn't have a private jet, nor an expensive university, yes, he is a billionaire / millionaire but he gives to the poor unlike others, thats what christainity is about( Love your neighbour as you love yourself)!!!

The bible said lots of fake pastors, prophets, churches, etc will appear as signs of End time, but the "bible never said the right pastors, prophets, churches etc won't come na"

as christains, we should act as one, my bible never said that " jesus will take only the members of cele, catholic, scoan, etc , my bible never mentioned a particular church as superior to others"

as a nigeria, i must say i am very disappointed about our reaction...

Rip to the dead!!!!

if you believe in jesus, you will know that God judges men by heart, not by your looks/? your attendence in church/your good deeds...

pls change your mindset,dats d only way we can grow as a nation!
you know sometimes i wonder if ts cuz dis forum s a faceless one,or cuz dia s a freedom of speech in d country,or pple just choose to reason with dia brain cells shut outa oxygen i tell ya dis generation s f*cked wit bias mindset n deep hatred for pple who dnt share dsame blivs wit em,some foolish midgets were even blaming d man,dat he couldnt see d disaster coming like visions n revelations r flashdrives u slot into ur head n choose d movie u wanna watch,u'l always see em castigating,pulling pple down,with so much vigour u'd begin to wonder if d subject is d cause of dia misfortunes in life..RIP to d dead n a speedy recovery to d injured.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Etizz: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!

are u really a Christian if u are why don't u ask same question Wen JESUS Christ was nailed n killed on d cross,... God shows vision only Wen he wants u to see it,.....people like u are the ones Waiting for any bad news from d church So u can judge before thinking.....I am not a member of the church but I really don't like people who condemn others....
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You believe everything you watch on Nollywood. SMH one would think you've actually seen such.

I wonder where the Nollywood guys got that setting from...
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Sadbrother(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!

u ar such a fool, u ar jst like d thief dat asked Jesus Christ to save him self 4rm d cross
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by GRAND30(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
nora544: This statment from the church is a disgrace for a real christian.

When you look ath the photo you will see that you cannot build on a two storey building 3 or more storyes on it that will not work.

Why not speak some words for the people who lose a person there.

The church statement is absurd, thoughtless and absolutely beyond the pale. It soothes no one, it shows no empathy, all it does is point fingers of disapproval at people who took responsibility to make this tragedy public. Were they planning to sit on this saddening newsworthy event? How perplexing that a church couldn't churn out a sensible statement in the face of an avoidable disaster!

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by BobNeli(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

. TB Joshoua is only an instrument in the hands of God. He is not God himself. He only know what God wishes him to know. He does not conjure propheses. If we are christians, we must have also come across the case of Eli under whom Samuel was raised. Same Eli that told Hanna to go home that the Good Lord has answered her prayers. Same Eli who fore-saw the birth of Samuel but was unable to foresee His own children's calamity. Prophets are not gods, they are merely instruments in the hands of the almighty, in whose infinit wisdom, dispatches visions to his own descretion. We must not also forget that subject to thesame fate of human nature, we are all liable to challenges of life. No one is exempted. Job faced it at his own time. Our dear father David did. And so do other men of God world wide over. Term your toungue.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
BobNeli: . TB Joshoua is only an instrument in the hands of God. He is not God himself. He only know what God wishes him to know. He does not conjure propheses. If we are christians, we must have also come across the case of Eli under whom Samuel was raised. Same Eli that told Hanna to go home that the Good Lord has answered her prayers. Same Eli who fore-saw the birth of Samuel but was unable to foresee His own children's calamity. Prophets are not gods, they are merely instruments in the hands of the almighty, in whose infinit wisdom, dispatches visions to his own descretion. We must not also forget that subject to thesame fate of human nature, we are all liable to challenges of life. No one is exempted. Job faced it at his own time. Our dear father David did. And so do other men of God world wide over. Term your toungue.

I was about telling you to tame thy tongue.

I won't engage you.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
BobNeli: . TB Joshoua is only an instrument in the hands of God. He is not God himself. He only know what God wishes him to know. He does not conjure propheses. If we are christians, we must have also come across the case of Eli under whom Samuel was raised. Same Eli that told Hanna to go home that the Good Lord has answered her prayers. Same Eli who fore-saw the birth of Samuel but was unable to foresee His own children's calamity. Prophets are not gods, they are merely instruments in the hands of the almighty, in whose infinit wisdom, dispatches visions to his own descretion. We must not also forget that subject to thesame fate of human nature, we are all liable to challenges of life. No one is exempted. Job faced it at his own time. Our dear father David did. And so do other men of God world wide over. Term your toungue.

I was about telling you to tame thy tongue.

I won't engage you.
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Seuncoded(f): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2014

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by GRAND30(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm not shocked at how so many folks have derided his inability to foresee such an unpleasant accident in his backyard. This is what happens when men take GOD'S all-knowing position and attempt to predict everyday occurrences around the world. How I wish more Christians lived by faith than this trendy excessive love for prophecy. Only GOD knows all...Men will always be men no matter how hard they try to make themselves human gods!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
GRAND30: I'm not shocked at how so many folks have derided his inability to foresee such an unpleasant accident in his backyard. This is what happens when men take GOD'S all-knowing position and attempt to predict everyday occurrences around the world. How I wish more Christians lived by faith than this trendy excessive love for prophecy. Only GOD knows all...Men will always be men no matter how hard they try to make themselves human gods!

Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by rusher14: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
There are just too many people of low reasoning capacity in Nigeria.

Let us for a minute imagine we lost a loved one in the collapse, a breadwinner for instance. How many would take this empty apology with willing acceptance? If you lost a limb and were to have another amputated would you simply accept it as God's test of your mettle?

Have we become so inured to death that we take such mishaps as routine?

A renaissance is desperately needed in Nigeria and indeed most of the black race.

How ignorant of us to think we can sew fitting trousers from underpants.

How cowardly of us not to question those we perceive to be 'anointed'

There is a duty of care for all building owners to provide robust safety and adequate materials in the course of undertaking any construction.

It is gross and utmost criminal negligence to put peoples lives at risk by not complying with industry's standards and more than one person is culpable.

More importantly, we are even more culpable when we let matters like this slide for fear, personal aggrandisement or antipathy.

We owe it to ourselves and those reported dead' to ensure that justice is done.

With respect to 'men of God' have we lost our thinking faculties such that we cower at their supposed powers and the implication of challenging their indiscretions?

There is a profound failure to reason permeating our nation and we choke under its influence.

Change would never come by burying our heads in the sand.

We need a renaissance.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
God was not watching or the Devil was on top of his game that day

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by rickRamozay(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na soso mumu predictions he dey do, lyk when ASUU strike go end or d player that his name starts wit a "G" is gonna score for arsenal. . . Yoruba man go say "Amulegbe soosi lo ma n jina s'olorun" He who livs nearest to d church is d farhest frm God"

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

I wonder where the Nollywood guys got that setting from...

Have you heard of fiction? I fly in the night by the way smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by GRAND30(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Correct guy

Thanks brother. Happy weekend!
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by cole265(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
experimentist: Rip

Is that TB on stretcher? ...God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Yazmin: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
clemz88: I never knew u had a high I.Q and u are reasoning like an ingrate that never went to school ,thats even if u attended one.

ILLITRATE

Two pieces of advice:

1. Buy and USE (emphasis) a phone that has an auto word spelling check....

2. Abeg which university dey organise adult education?
You need to learn how to spell words.

Now; Back off !!! Or I'd let the dogs out.....

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Theblessed(f): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014

[b][size=16pt]Lack of Spiritual In-sight is absolute ignorance!

It does not surprise me that the ungodly will make comments like this.

Is it everything that God reveal to his Prophets - the answer is, a BIG "No..." and that is because he is "Almighty God" who said "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts..." Isaiah Chpt. 55 v. 8-9.

So, God can only reveal what he wants to reveal to his Prophets and that's the way it works - get it?

So, stop criticising what you don't understand, ok?

By such criticisms, I can assume you're not a Christian and if you are I can only say sorry for being ignorant of the Word of God as you do not have a Bible to read in order to verify God's personality and how he operates among his children.

If you're conversant with your Bible you would know that Prophets of God do not see everything - they only see what God reveals to them as in this case and the case of Elisha and the Shunamite Woman, Gehazi and Naaman the leper etc 2 Kings Chpt.4 and 5

Go read the whole of these two Chapter and learn and after you'd read them I suggest you read the WHOLE OF THE BIBLE to gain insight in the workings of God and peoples behaviour in the Ancient times before you begin to make dumb comments here, body.

Secondly, what happened, happens in Lagos all the times because of poor quality buildings erected everywhere that is not properly built and checked by qualified Engineers - the Prophet is not a Civil or Structural Engineer to identify the strength of the buildings. Also, he might have paid a Structural Engineer to examined the building and confirmed to him that is ok, and habitatble! So, how is that the Prophet's fault - if a qualified Engineer says it is ok?

So please, mind your comment and lets focus on consoling those who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

[/size][/b]
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Have you heard of fiction? I fly in the night by the way smiley

What I say, I have seen.

Please don't fly come my direction abeg. I get insecticide...

smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
GRAND30:

Thanks brother. Happy weekend!

Same to you pally
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
rusher14: There are just too many people of low reasoning capacity in Nigeria.

Let us for a minute imagine we lost a loved one in the collapse, a breadwinner for instance. How many would take this empty apology with willing acceptance? If you lost a limb and were to have another amputated would you simply accept it as God's test of your mettle?

Have we become so inured to death that we take such mishaps as routine?

A renaissance is desperately needed in Nigeria and indeed most of the black race.

How ignorant of us to think we can sew fitting trousers from underpants.

How cowardly of us not to question those we perceive to be 'anointed'

There is a duty of care for all building owners to provide robust safety and adequate materials in the course of undertaking any construction.

It is gross and utmost criminal negligence to put peoples lives at risk by not complying with industry's standards and more than one person is culpable.

More importantly, we are even more culpable when we let matters like this slide for fear, personal aggrandisement or antipathy.

We owe it to ourselves and those reported dead' to ensure that justice is done.

With respect to 'men of God' have we lost our thinking faculties such that we cower at their supposed powers and the implication of challenging their indiscretions?

There is a profound failure to reason permeating our nation and we choke under its influence.

Change would never come by burying our heads in the sand.

We need a renaissance.

A person who uses his brain. Wow!

Nice one bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/1838417/todays-nigeria-nutshell

Check the thread above bro

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Theblessed(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fundamentalist: I am dissapointed in TB joshua as he did not see this coming. He could predict politics, conflicts e.t.c but could not predict about a "building" collapsing at his backyard.

What am i missing here ?

[size=16pt]Well, let me tell you what you're missing?

You are missing Spiritual In-sight now, go get em!

God does not reveal everything to his Servants - why?

Because, he is God. Based on our behaviours towards him - God does not trust man. So, get it he can not reveal everything to us.

Even you, is it everything that you reveal to your people - father, mother, brothers, sisters, friends, wife, girlfriend No...! So, does God, he does not reveal all to his Servants, gorit! So the Man of God can only work with what God revealed to him and he does it perfectly well, isn't it?

Right now, I suggest you go read your Bible every day perhaps, you will learn how the Almighty operates among his people.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.