Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dilemma - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dilemma (780 Views)

Double Vehicle Registration Dilemma / Car Choice Dilemma / Job Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by corkpikin(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello good nl members

I have 1 problem ..what? I need car to boost my career as this will help me 60% percent of what I have planned before I had an accident 2 years ago it shifted me completely from my plans

Please I seriously need an Honda accord V6 03 or 04 very clean Nigeria Used since I can't afford Tokunbo for now. I so much love this particular spec because that was my first millennium car as at 2010 and I want it back. My budget is low as at 12th sept 9:46 pm.

I have 800k for the car since this is what I want (nigeria use). I wish i had more than that .... sad angry

During the search of the vehicle for the past 3 days. I met a guy who thought I was a fool, he said he will take me to apapa to meet a custom officer instantly I declined him and he saw it in me. Today as well during the cause of my search I over heard a guy discussing among my entourage at the car stand said to him "should we take him to cotonou where he can choose and get it for 800k" then i should settle them 100k that while in 48 hours I will see the vehicle at their stand.

Meanwhile I ssw 3 units of 4 plugs eod 04 05 at the price of 1.3m last price and I ask if they could sell the Tokunbo at same price for me then the money they can replace it in 48 hrs if they have my car but what I see na sad angry sad why...? And I vamoose from them.

shocked My question. Is it possible for me to go to the car stand to meet the white guys that sell car and tell them what I want if it is possible for them to get it for me at that my price I will prefer to Negotiate with the Arabs because I speak Arabic .

I am willing to invest with the dealer with my 800k for 1 month to give me the car .I mean what I want within the reach of my 800k
sad angry sad provided they are liesenced dealer Registered in that 1500 car park stand or so they call it .
they must have an office where I can relax and Negotiate I won'T force anybody to bend to my deal which it has to be mutual agreement between my self and them. All this because I want a car ...Yes of course remember it is still part of experience in life.

Once I buy it I will sure find a legal way to bring it home and share my experience here on NL with pictures .....

Please anyone with the car park location in cotonou I will like to go amd experience it i want to do it myself since I am a frequent traveller .

I have begged some people here to gree for my 800k and invest small trust and suppprt in me and await the blessing in disguise for them nobody reply me again ...na Turn by Turn be lyfe embarassed

Signed

Corkpikin

Cc: Abdullahi DI (CFR ) a.k.a controller general of custom ..........》 angry angry angry abeg Epa help reduce custome duties to buy cars in Nigeria free as Dubai and cotonoue do it you can ok? Ok!

CC : STELLA ODUA ..... FORMER minister of Aviation a.k. a bullet proof 》》》》》》 embarassed angry angry angry tongue

Cc: President Goodluck Ebele

Cc : Good Members of Nairaland

Cc: PUNCH ,

Cc: QUEEN OF England Greenwin 》》》》》》 I ask my self this question everyday did hour workers I Nigeria as of 1958 collected bribe from our leaders to go back to britain? Thank you. angry
Re: Dilemma by chelseabmw(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2014
You can NOT get a toks eod for 800k in contonou. Don't waste your time and let no one deceive you.

There are lots of used eod here for sale. Just use the search button

Cheers
Re: Dilemma by nurey(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2014
My brother I have never been to cotonu or bought a car with my money b4, but I have been on nairaland long enough to learn one or two things.

I don't have any long story to tell you but the lowest price you can see a nigerian used 2003/2004 accord eod in naija is 750k upwards depending on year, trim and how long the owner has used it. Check nairaland autos well and you will see what you are looking for.

Wasting money going to no mans land to look for something that is not lost is not advisable, you don't know cotonu and how they work there. Please buy your piece of mind in naija here where u can even test drive and scrutinize the car well b4 payment don't go and gamble 800k for cotonu.
Re: Dilemma by equlibrium(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2014
That was the most bullshite post I ever read in my nlnd life.
OP, u need to give yasef 800k slaps
Re: Dilemma by nurey(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2014
equlibrium: That was the most bullshite post I ever read in my nlnd life.
OP, u need to give yasef 800k slaps
By the time the guy finish chopping 800k worth of slaps shocked will you be available to bury him grin
Re: Dilemma by equlibrium(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
nurey:
By the time the guy finish chopping 800k worth of slaps shocked will you be available to bury him grin
dats the only tin dis kan rubbish post deserve my broda

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 2009 VW Passat Fsi - 1.250M Or Nearest Offer / 1999 Camry Reg 4cyl #580k In Ikeja / Naija Used Honda Accord 2007 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.