Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS (3156 Views)

Fans Bash MTN For # Istandwithbuhari / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
The US based website is under attack . I was wondering while it was giving me an error message when hunting for news so I had to visit their Facebook page to know if any update on the problem would be given . Anyways , it has been confirmed and they promised that it will be back online . In this kind of case you'd expect I mean some sympathy from their own fans , but nah there was real bashing !!! Read the most hilarious ones below :

See lots of them here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/09/hilarious-fans-bash-sahara-reporters.html

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by richestjozy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
cheesy ... Chao chi chu chin la la... I laff in Chinese... Sahara Reporters are in trouble... You had better come and learn fron Nairaland on how it survived ..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Plus10(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chio!SR the attacker has been atacked?That means say the bushmeat don catch the hunter!

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by ifyclose2(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
He he he he.......GEJ is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hahaha grin I guess the NA just dropped a bomb @ their headquartres in sambisa,this is just the begining for APC they should start getting used to loosing,the end for boko haram and APC is near

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by ikweremilitant: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Hahaha grin I guess the NA just dropped a bomb @ their headquartres in sambisa,this is just the begining for APC they should start getting used to loosing,the end for boko haram and APC is near
hahaha guy u wicked o.hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Okay
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by donphilopus: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Hahaha grin I guess the NA just dropped a bomb @ their headquartres in sambisa,this is just the begining for APC they should start getting used to loosing,the end for boko haram and APC is near

You also blame your inability to ejac.ulate on APC!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
donphilopus:

You also blame your inability to ejac.ulate on APC!
why didn't u blame this attack on jonathan fuckkkkkkkktard!

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by tchigofigo(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2014
so na only website dm attack..it shld av bn humans..well deserved!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by nwafuluozoh: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2014
I recall a recent post here last week that SR will be hacked soon and that GEJ will be assassinated soon too.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by IAmBhijay(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2014
I comment my reserve.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by NewDelhi(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
richestjozy: cheesy ... Chao chi chu chin la la... I laff in Chinese... Sahara Reporters are in trouble... You had better come and learn fron Nairaland on how it survived ..
Did you just link nairaland and survival?
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by oduastates: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2014
If you want to know the reasons why we are incompatible ,
Just read the comments.
They do mass manufacture stupidity from that side of the river.
Just look at the comments.
It is this same feudal orientation which saddled the country with tafawa balewa and the beginning of the rot in the country.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by brainpower(m): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2014
With this bashing against SR it shows that people are already getting tired of this online negative report about Nigeria. People no longer see them as being against the president but against the country itself. The problem with APC is that they started this their negative bashing against the president oo early including the formation of the party. I could swear that APC would have won the presidential election hands down as at 5 or 6months ago but right now people are getting tired of these too many negativities about the country. It now sounds ridiculous, as at 6months ago they made it look like Nigeria wouldn't have been in existence by now. I still maintain that these negative threads will end as soon as 2015 elections come and go, they will come back when 2019 approaches. Let's join hands to build this nation even though I know fully well that Nigeria isn't supposed to be a country but what can we do? Even apart from politics, so much negativity in life doesn't make one happy it actually weighs you down. Let's be guided.

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by eemalex(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2014
The Jungle is on fire the King of the jungle would be on the run.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by bcomputer101: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
ONE DAY BUSHMEAT GO TURN THE HUNTER
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by luvinhubby(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2014
brainpower: With this bashing against SR it shows that people are already getting tired of this online negative report about Nigeria. People no longer see them as being against the president but against the country itself. The problem with APC is that they started this their negative bashing against the president oo early including the formation of the party. I could swear that APC would have won the presidential election hands down as at 5 or 6months ago but right now people are getting tired of these too many negativities about the country. It now sounds ridiculous, as at 6months ago they made it look like Nigeria wouldn't have been in existence by now. I still maintain that these negative threads will end as soon as 2015 elections come and go, they will come back when 2019 approaches. Let's join hands to build this nation even though I know fully well that Nigeria isn't supposed to be a country but what can we do? Even apart from politics, so much negativity in life doesn't make one happy it actually weighs you down. Let's be guided.
THANK YOU !

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Qelvin(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2014
My team made it happen, encrypted the code of the website by tracking and distorting the IP proxy address in New York...and hacking into it was consequently easy,expect to see less of that dumpsite.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by omenka(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Stochlolm syndrome. Smh.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by shizzleStar: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2014
I juzt dey laff'o gringringringrin
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by abes(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2014
TAN attacks SR, what's the news here?
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by hatux: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Bushmeat don catch hunter this time o, e better like that! Choi!
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by COZIN2SATAN(f): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
YOU MOFOS SHOUD STOP ATTACKING SR...WE NEED MEDIA LIKE THEM TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT IN CHECKED..THEY ALREADY HAVE THE VANGUARD IN THEIR POCKET... WE ALL CAN NOT BE PRO JEG.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by omotenah(f): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Lmao! really people are mean oh, but truth sha SR own too much sha, they bash the president at every opportunity and are always the first to report BH attack
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by tempest01(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Funny comments..Nigerians fit kill person
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2014
People don't fall for the ploy. Sahalie reporters' website was not attacked. It is part of their plan to rebrand as 'Sambisa Times'.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2014
The same Igbo people on the payroll of TAN!

Don't be deceived by the mischievous OP, who snapped the page, occupied by OSM( OcuupySocialMedia) group!

Sahara Reporters Remains the best and it is loved by millions of Nigeria, who are dependent on the website for authentic news!

PDP want you all to depend on NTA, Vanguard Newspaper, Tribune and PointBlank online-which are propaganda media outlets.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The same Igbo people on the payroll of TAN!

Don't be deceived by the mischievous OP, who snapped the page, occupied by OSM( OcuupySocialMedia) group!

Sahara Reporters Remains the best and it is loved by millions of Nigeria, who are dependent on the website for authentic news!

PDP want you all to depend on NTA, Vanguard Newspaper, Tribune and PointBlank online-which are propaganda media outlets.
later u will claim to be igbo ;now u cannot control ur emotions.egift and obiagelli and cleverly na funny people una be

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by shizzleStar: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The same Igbo people on the payroll of TAN!

clevermumu, how na? how is your frustrated life?
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
shizzleStar: clevermumu, how na? how is your frustrated life?

NwaAnambra, I will call odinma and co for you! Steer clear of my mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mainok Attack: Nigerian Soldiers Battle Boko Haram; 68 Feared Killed (PHOTO) / Betrayal? PDP Chief Who Worked For APC Victory Opens Up / EFCC TO INVITE T. A. ORJI & HIS SON OVER MULTIPLE FRAUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.