Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria (2708 Views)

A Sneak Peek @ Rita Dominic's Enviable Shoe Closet / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Hot Sisters! Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Show Off Enviable Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by handysuzy(f): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
5. Tunde and Wunmi Obe

Showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe, popularly known as TWO, are all-round entertainers who have carved a niche for themselves with their peculiar kind of music. They are also believed to be entertainment industry’s most popular celebrity couples. How they have managed music, home-front and how they have been able to sustain their marriage 26 years on, amidst celebrity marriage woes is still a mystery to many. They have three children, Modesayo, Ricardo and Andrew Obey.

4. Tuface and Annie Idibia
These lovebirds were one of the sweet shock that happened to the Nigerian entertainment a year ago. With rumors hovering around them about other women interfering in their lovelife, coupled with Tuface’s other children from other women, many didn’t think anything good could come out of their ‘zion’. Today, life couldn’t be sweeter for these two. They are both growing in love each day, solving their issues privately and many more. They have two kids.

3. Omotola Jalade and Captain Mattew Ekeinde

You will agree with me that we can not get enough of this couple. The couple recently celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary.

Omotola Jalade was born on 7 February, 1978 in Lagos. She grew up in a family of five: her parents (both deceased now) and two younger brothers, Tayo and Bolaji Jalade. Her husband Matthew is a pilot and ten years her senior. They met when she was just 16, while he was 26, and he proposed two years later.

In 2001, the couple held a white ceremony on board of a plane while flying from Lagos to Benin, with close family and friends present. In 1997, Omotola gave birth to their first daughter. Together, the couple have four children, Princess, M.J., Meriaih and Michael Ekeinde.

2. Goodluck and Patience Jonathan

Yes, these duo are the president and first lady of our dear nation, Nigeria. They have been faced with many challenges not only personally (like every couple), but also with issues concerning our nation and have still found a way to be there for each other, thus making them one of the most admired couple in Nigeria.

These two have been referred to as Nollywood’s most celebrated couple. They have shown it that an actor and actress can actually have a great married life together without all the dramas that constitute many young married couples in the industry these days. They have been married for 27years and they are still waxing strong. Ask him how he met his wife, Olu Jacobs will tell you a hilarious tale of how her wife hissed at him at the first approach.

1. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silver

Do you think this list is fair enough? Or you have your own opinion of other couples that should have made this list and are not there? Do share in the comment section below.

Copied from http://www.naij.com/289346-top-5-enviable-couples-nigeria.html
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
from my deductions... marriage is alot better when

1. The Men are responsible financially whether or not the wife makes any more. not waiting for her to share his bills.

2. The women are home builders.. take care of the kids, i fit swear say all the women posted here cooks for thier husbands and dont care if he helps out with d dishes or nt.

to my future wife out there.. remain humble, homely and virtuous. no nagging. no feminism.

while i try my best. to build a conducive environment for the both of us.. for the Garden of Eden was created before Eve was introduced.

ill Find YOU.

incase u r here grin catch a glimpse of me.. i promise.. i won't be long

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by enoqueen: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2014
goodluck and pat........... undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by excelway(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Booking space since 1890.
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by IAmBhijay(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmnn..........

Don't really know what to say.

Bt I doubt GEJ and PEJ are an enviable couple to me. undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan, faking smiles and gestures since 2011
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by datguru: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Who dey envy them ? undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by pheyikemi: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys: from my deductions... marriage is alot better when

1. The Men are responsible financially whether or not the wife makes any more. not waiting for her to share his bills.

2. The women are home builders.. take care of the kids, i fit swear say all the women posted here cooks for thier husbands and dont care if he helps out with d dishes or nt.

to my future wife out there.. remain humble, homely and virtuous. no nagging. no feminism.

while i try my best. to build a conducive environment for the both of us.. for the Garden of Eden was created before Eve was introduced.

ill Find YOU.

Yes u are kinda right. But pls try smiling sometime, ur face is just to hard when you are not Okoro. Abeg smile and let d wrinkle disappear. grin
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by PrettyEmy(f): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys:

Are you related to Obasanjo?
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
PrettyEmy:

Are you related to Obasanjo?
lol he is my countryman
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2014
pheyikemi: Yes u are kinda right. But pls try smiling sometime, ur face is just to hard when you are not Okoro. Abeg smile and let d wrinkle disappear. grin
its unmanly to smile as a guy.. oya.. i go change d pinshure
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by pheyikemi: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys:
its unmanly to smile as a guy.. oya.. i go change d pinshure
It is manly to smile jor. At least u smiled and looked better in the new pics .

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by rattlesnake(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2014
U are the one enying them undecided my dad n my mum....best couples in the world
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Dannylux: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
The first couple on your list are aliens to my knowledge though. The rest of your stuff seems legit.
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by handysuzy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dannylux: The first couple on your list are aliens to my knowledge though. The rest of your stuff seems legit.

You are probably not a Nigerian then
Re: Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by mydex93(f): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander / I Am Lagging Behind In Nollywood Because Of My Poor English - Madam Saje / Jude okoye shares adorable picture of his daughter as she turns 2months old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.