Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide (23675 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by superstar1(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Iykopee:

Show evidential proof, the president went to Chad with Sheriff.

Tell that to vanguard and not me.

remember to delete Abati's pix on twitter too.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by gbaskiboy: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
What is the main point of the story
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
We all know that politicians from that side of the country owe more allegiance to 'our neighbours' than to Nigeria. The list is endless; Kwankwaso, Lamido of Adamawa, Sheriff, Shekau etc etc.

We dash Sheriff with all his money to Chad. Let him go in peace and bother us no more. Perchance, he might succeed his friend, one day.

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by msmon(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
SB
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by itsIYKE(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Owk nah,....
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by valmunich(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
This is the first I'm reading this story, what's it's baseline? Someone should fill me in
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Definitely none of ma business!

*Sips Orijin drink*
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by 100Cents: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
A rich man is never found guilty in Nigeria.

Mtchew..... NEXT !
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Djicemob: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
tit: This is how northern governors spend their state allocations and impoverish their people.
Sherrif is buying up Tchad.
Kwankwaso is buying up Niger and Sudan. His grandfather is from Sudan.
Shettima is from Sudan and is investing there.
Lamido owns half of Niger.

they do not believe in Western Nigeria.
The truth has been spoken.

That is why most northern states reeks with poverty.Instead of them to blame their governors,they are busy blaming the govt who harmlessly provide them huge allocations.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by dav8id(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
the dude was a friend to chad presido, boka haram used chad to import weapon,he was accused of being boka haram sponsor, GEJ was in chad to discuss possible way to overcome boka haram . Sheriff appear suddently undecided
Who is fooling who?

10 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Nigeria politics is a circus,the more you look,the less you see.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by bayulll01(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
the mofo shld stop given excuses,as if its the only thing he knows how to do,if not APC is media always blaming and falling victim,crush boko u say no,rescue chibok girls u say no,I wish am in the military
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2014
valmunich: This is the first I'm reading this story, what's it's baseline? Someone should fill me in
President Goodluck Jonathan, President Idris Derby of Tchad and Ali Modu Sheriff former Governor of Borno state- the founder & financier of Mohammed Yusuf's Boko Haram

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Then why can't Jonathan use style disgrace him by saying something like...... I thought you are a Nigerian. What are you doing here? So u are now a Chadian executive? And laughed it off so that the press would have captured that instead of laughing while shaking him. I don't believe the story jo.
Again there is no way his aids will not pre informed about sherif as part of welcoming team and would have told jona of the consequences. Story of the gods...

3 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by GABAZINI(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=gladpresh] Ehmmm..pls bt y[/quote}......space booking undecided
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by ignis: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2014
If you believe this, then you can believe anything ....

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by GABAZINI(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: President Goodluck Jonathan, President Idris Derby of Tchad and Ali Modu Sheriff former Governor of Borno state- the founder & financier of Mohammed Yusuf's Boko Haram
.....he is not even comfortable on the sofa[/color][color=#990000] tongue
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by samseen02(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
ok
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Analyst2: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
This confirms that he knows more about boko haram than we thought... for as far back as 2002 he was more or less bird of the same feather with Mohammed Yusuf...how come he's not arrested and dealt with... or us the federal government afraid of him....?

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by dvee2: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
dav8id: the dude was a friend to chad presido, boka haram used chad to import weapon,he was accused of being boka haram sponsor, GEJ was in chad to discuss possible way to overcome boka haram . Sheriff appear suddently undecided
Who is fooling who?

They should have just close their mouths, its more honorable than this kindergattan rebuttals.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Mekateka: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
focus7: The story is for the fools pdp members and followers of Jonathan. This is after the president has deny ever being with Sheriff, I even wonder why he's denying the obvious when d whole world know about his romance with criminals. The new trend to dis is his involvements in oil bunkery, I have not seen anything like dat before where a president that suppose to be protecting resources is the one stealing it.
APC fools are free to believe their propaganda stories about the president, but one thing I want the APC fools to know is that; GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019. PDP voted him in 2011 and PDP are ever ready to vote for him again in 2015. So APC fools go and disturb the useless Buhari you wasted your vote on and stop disturbing our GEJ because he is only responsible for those that voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Sylvarresta(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Make dem stop given us bobo, so his aid won't know about Sheriff before he left Naija, so even Chadian president can provide Shekarau as one of their delegate..... Well in Naija everytin goes.

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
The security issue in this country keeps getting complicated and I hope one day!...one day!!...one day!!! We shall have a clear view of who and what is behind insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Muscomide: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2014
tit: This is how northern governors spend their state allocations and impoverish their people.

The sad fact is that our northern brothers have much more in common with their kinsmen from Chad, Niger, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and the Middle East than they do with those of us from the South East, South West and South-south. One should blame the British and French colonialists for the arbitrary nature in which countries were mapped out after colonisation. Nigeria is merely a geographical expression.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2014
The fickle mob!
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2014
#I have to wash this morning#[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by shine96: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2014
True, but how can our security agencies not know where somebody like Ali Modo Sherrif is at any point in time, shame on our country Nigeria.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by MadCow1: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

What is my rebuttal, presidency's voltron?

Knockout punch.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by KwoiZabo(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2014

You said it better than I intended. 10000likes
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by basty: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
I need a gal is all I can say 4 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / President Buhari & His Wife, Aisha Arrive Eagle Square "Democracy Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.