Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,924 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go (5069 Views)

12 Special Qualities A Man Has That Mean You Should Never Let Him Go / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tymax:
Come hia. Let me handle u. cool
Lol, you can't handle me alone
You need extraordinary powers to handle me
Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by Tymax(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, you can't handle me alone
You need extraordinary powers to handle me
Lol. I get am. Oya come hia baby. cool Is it about the kneel down thing? Let bygones be bygones grin

Holds her soft hands grin Hands that have not pounded yam before.

1 Like

Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by defendedvictim(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
cutiesoglam: If a nigerian man gets dis kinda woman 100per. Like dis, m sure dey can't handle it. grin......most men cant stand very strong women and the kind of woman u talking here won't condone nonsense. Most Women like des r still single
sori, r u single?
Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
cutiesoglam: If a nigerian man gets dis kinda woman 100per. Like dis, m sure dey can't handle it. grin......most men cant stand very strong women and the kind of woman u talking here won't condone nonsense. Most Women like des r still single
Exactly. And some don't even give a damn about marriage. Well, good write up bro. There are lots of good women out there, mostly nigerian women. So those of you saying that no nigerian woman is like this, i can imagin the kinda girlfriends you go after.

1 Like

Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. I get am. Oya come hia baby. cool Is it about the kneel down thing? Let bygones be bygones grin

Holds her soft hands grin Hands that have not pounded yam before.
cheesy cheesy yeah right, who told you I have never pounded yam before?
Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by Tymax(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
cheesy cheesy yeah right, who told you I have never pounded yam before?
Lol. So you sabi pound yam? Wow! Wife material. kiss
Re: 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go by cutiesoglam(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
defendedvictim: sori, r u single?
M not single. Buh if u intend to use my quote.I said"most ladies of dt category,not All."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / Sex Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.