Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? (1129 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by amakufrancis(m): 3:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Cheating is one of the most unforgivable
sins in a relationship.
Interestingly, cheating seems to be the
other of the day with many people having
cheated at least once or twice in every
relationship.
While some people cheat by lying,
others are guilty of being stingy while
most go all the way out — having s*x
with another person while in a
relationship with another.
Many people I spoke to say that cheating
is not an evidence of the absence of love.
Meaning that you might love a person and
still go ahead to cheat on them.
This is what I experienced last week.
A girl my friend had been hitting on for
long visited and they had steamy s*x,
only for her to later tell him her
boyfriend found out about our escapade
and she is desperate to get him to forgive
her.
When he told me, I wondered why she
agreed to have s*x with my friend when
she knew that had a relationship worth
keeping.
That is the question, if you love the
person you’re with, why do you go out to
look for s*x?
If you think that you need someone else,
why not just end the present relationship,
instead of creating a mess and trying to
clean it up?
So I ask have you ever cheated on your
lover, or you’ve been cheated on?
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by alkanes1(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Let me speak for the men
1.They can't help it
2.They like variety
3.To soothe themselves during challenging
times
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2014
alkanes1: Let me speak for the men
1.They can't help it
2.They like variety
3.To soothe themselves during challenging
times
You ended up speaking for the Boys not the Men. Men don't cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Only Adam & Eve have the answer you seek for...
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by Cholls(m): 4:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Cheating is subjective. grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Vig86:

You are so on point.

There is a time for everything. When you "grow up" you will realise that cheating in a relationship/marriage is for the "boys" or the "weak men".

When you cant control your hormones and take charge of your emotions then surely you have no reason to be in a relationship with anybody talk more of being in a marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2014
In our world today especially Africa, many folks cheat for financial reasons while some others cheat in a bid to get s*xual satisfaction. There ar some other peeps who can't just give genuine reasons for cheating on their spouse, they just find themselves bleeping around
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by amakufrancis(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: In our world today especially Africa, many folks cheat for financial reasons while some others cheat in a bid to get s*xual satisfaction. There ar some other peeps who can't just give genuine reasons for cheating on their spouse, they just find themselves bleeping around
this So true....
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by djeezy(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Same reason Adam and Eve ate the forbidden apple.lol
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by victor08(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Peer pressure.

If you keep friend who cheat, definitely you will do it.
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by timilehing(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't get it self

1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by yankydollars(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
undecided Dts a big lie.....doesn't apply 2all
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by yankydollars(f): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2014
victor08: Peer pressure.

If you keep friend who cheat, definitely you will do it.
dts a big lie.....doesn't apply 2all
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by victor08(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
yankydollars: dts a big lie.....doesn't apply 2all

But you know for some people cheating is in their nature. The have been cheats in very area of their lives like birth certificate, exams, church, r/ship and marriage. If you really don't know what you want in life; you could be cheating to satisfy selfish fantasy or high libido.

I promise never to cheat on my wife as that doesn't make a real man neither does it help in a r/ship.
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by MisterLongman(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vig86:
Abegii..... Those sugar daddies runz babes dey carry na schoolboys abii
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by MisterLongman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
RoyalRoy:

You are so on point.

There is a time for everything. When you "grow up" you will realise that cheating in a relationship/marriage is for the "boys" or the "weak men".

When you cant control your hormones and take charge of your emotions then surely you have no reason to be in a relationship with anybody talk more of being in a marriage!!!
Stop talking as if you are biblical joseph's younger brother
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:04am On Sep 14, 2014
MisterLongman: Stop talking as if you are biblical joseph's younger brother

Should I "talk" like the biblical Solomon instead?
Re: Why Do People Cheat, Have S*x Outside Their Relationships? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2014
A hausa, Ibo and a grossly obese yoruba man walk into a g@y bar. They approach a cum-gargling fagg0t with a 2-inch long, always flaccid pen1s using a laptop at a table which is sticky with HIV ridden g@y seamen.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the hausa man asks the fagg0t. "You can toss my yoruba friend's rancid herpes-and-sh1t-covered salad and jerk my Ibo friend's wart-and-pimple-covered pen1s while I ram my giant unlubed ab0ki-c0ck into your gaping, oft-phucked assh0le."

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the fagg0t, removing his finger from his butthole and licking it clean. "But first I need to start another thread on romance section".

(1) (Reply)

If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? / She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. / some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.