Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

EBOLA And White Birds Migration During Dry Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA And White Birds Migration During Dry Season (644 Views)

Between Jonathan's EBOLA And Buhari's LASSA Fever / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / Important Message about Neo-colonialism, Ebola and Boko Haram to save your life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA And White Birds Migration During Dry Season by onyfrank: 3:45am On Sep 13, 2014
i just thought about it, and if there would be any possibility of more spreads of EVD during dry season, when all these white birds (shekeleke) would b flying out from one country to another.
We normally have alot of them in our compound during that period. So is there any cause of alarm?
Re: EBOLA And White Birds Migration During Dry Season by overhypedsteve(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2014
They could possibly infect the cattles they follow and BAM! If you eat cow meat you are a dead man, "and if you sing lekeleke give me one finger" you are a deader man.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA And White Birds Migration During Dry Season by onyfrank: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
overhypedsteve: They could possibly infect the cattles they follow and BAM! If you eat cow meat you are a dead man, "and if you sing lekeleke give me one finger" you are a deader man.
wonderment!

(1) (Reply)

Sheaku Speaks English, Give Reason For Fighting Western Education / Ekiti Crisis: Arrest, Prosecute Fayose Now – APC / Borno Orders Private Schools To Resume, Public Schools Remain Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.