Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. (20084 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 15 Of The Most Dangerous Journeys To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2014
OP,D EDUCATION SYSTEM OF DOSE COUTRIES IS STILK BETTER THAN NIGERIA'S.THIS COUNTRY SUCKX BIG TYM.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by egopersonified(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Are you sure these kids are not on vacation or excursion?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
engrjidex: Chai! shocked
Ordinary Ebola, we no gree resume school again.

God Bless Nigerians. grin
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Emmanuel602(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2014
What an adventure
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by louiskay(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Is dis 4 reallllllL......................... Abeg I need to sing and praise GOd ova my life ooooooo++oooooooo. I thank u lord
I thank u lord
I thank u jehovah almighty
I thank u lord
I thank u lord
I thank u jehovah almighty
If u gat my motive abeg follow me praise JAH oooo........

Risking.ones life just to get educated ...... Menh he no easy

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2014
mikeson12: OP,D EDUCATION SYSTEM OF DOSE COUTRIES IS STILK BETTER THAN NIGERIA'S.THIS COUNTRY SUCKX BIG TYM.
Really
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by shadrama(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Maaa!! Me no go school again. Me see me no blend in education

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by iamsegsy(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
this ain't a route to school this an excursion.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2014
chai........
on top say we 1 successful
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by faboben10: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Chai! that no 3 na big time fun ooo
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by onuwaje(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Jaw dropping!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by onuwaje(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Jaw dropping! :O
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by donmalcolm21(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2014
These pix goes a long way to show that Education is the bedrock of everything and it should be pursued no matter the difficulties on our way. Malala of Pakistan also comes to mind. The northern elites need to see this pictures to know that they need to take d bull by the horn on education.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Photos: serious accident along Ibadon express way this morning ( nine persons dead) : get full details from source :

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-serious-accident-along-ibadon.html

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
CoCoLav: I really want to know how many Nigerians will allow their children get education at all costs. Since there is no POLL

Click 'LIKE' if you will allow your kids to go through this if it were in Nigeria

Click 'SHARE' if you will not allow your kids to go.

Me ooo. LaiLai! no child of mine will do this shi.t..
you are on a long thing.. undecided
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Unekz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
i trust Nigerians...school no b by force
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
shocked shocked Na waa o!
Na these pple value education.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
princealbashir: OP, you sure they are students going to their schools? because sincerely they look like tourists to me...

Topic is misleading, they are not all going to school.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Dbestmax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dese children surely turn out fearless
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Daniel058(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by RockMaxi: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
While others have a respite in a wonderful environment, somewhere here in Nigeria this kids have to go to school on dangerous route and learn in a dangerous environment. angry

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Mattin(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
How these Asian fancy and suffer to get high school education. I went through some rigorous trecking back in the days when we are going to school. It was fun BTW. If you schooled in the 1990s/early 2000 and went through some of these(may not be breath taking as some of these Asian guys own) like this comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by themejiwalker(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
shocked shocked wow are you sure these are not excursion pics?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Dramadiddy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
omo forget ooo all dis tins no reach writing jamb five times
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Gloria3389(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
now u see that naija is Better by far...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by bullyman36(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Correct excuse for naija pikin not to go to scul
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by seankay(m): 1:37am On Sep 14, 2014
Asia is best known for strange nd weird news. Smh
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by ProfGday(m): 3:31am On Sep 14, 2014
@13th pics. Do u knw wat I'm thinking? D crocrodiles wud av bn so fat frm eating kids crossin d river on inflatd tubes. Don't mind me,na my imaginatn oo
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by oweniwe(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2014
mehn. . .see little jackie chans, jet li's, nikitas in the making. . .

Even if den dey do excursion, . . . . This kind excursion... I never see.

There're lots of children in remote villages in nigeria who treck for hours daily through thick forests fro and to school.

I commot cap for d children.... Even if den be tourists, these kind stunts den dey perform nor get part 2
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by An0nimus: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Sile12: 5. Kids Flying 800m On A Steel Cable 400m Above The Rio Negro River, Colombia.

This is actually fun cool
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Gloria3389(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
bullyman36: Correct excuse for naija pikin not to go to scul
that is if such happens in naija
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by adeoladrg(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
CoCoLav: OMG! this is sooo dangerous

Like kids go through this everyday?

I will NEVER allow my kids do this. WTH!!

I will rather home school my kids

Dey there! I'd love it for myself tho.. The adventure go maaaad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epitome Model Islamic Schools Celebrates Nigeria 57th Independence In Style / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.