Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here (2927 Views)

The East-african Sixth Edition Of Tusker Project Fame (TPF) Singing Contest Will / Relocating To The East. Help! / A Very Big Warehouse Needed Urgently In Portharcourt Along The East West Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 4:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Chekitaut Nig & Co. a fast growing company that deals on supply of building materials from Cement, Granite, Iron rod, Concrete blocks, Sand, Aluminum works(Roofing, Windows and Doors, Electrical Fittings, All kinds woods and all building accessories. we serve all south-west states.
Give us your mandate we deliver...

Tel: 08055545355(WhatsApp), 08032887233, 08025392565.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chekitaut/448618801839290
BBM 2BF3D3FE
Email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com, chekitaut01@live.com

Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Our service area:
PORT HARCOURT, OBRIKOM, YENEGOA, AHODA, OWERRI, OBAGI, MBIAMA, UYO, IKO ABASI, EKET, IKOT-EPENE, ABA, UMAHIA, ITU, CALABAR, ORON.

...Beyond IMAGINATION
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Granite Price: N2900/ton all sizes
Transportation: Call

Attached is our price for 30tons only

Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Click on East Price to get our price of Granite
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by gabbytabby: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
You rose to the challenge. Owo a maa roke oh.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by ckenneths(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Welcome to the east bro, hoping to work with you soon.

1 Like

Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
ckenneths: Welcome to the east bro, hoping to work with you soon.
Thanks so much i think i will partake in all the groove now... Hope have seen our price list attached? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Order now...
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
PH, Uyo consume granite like Lagos(Ajah)... anywhere is Home my people!!!

Have a taste of our delivery and see how you build at ease. Quantity met costing while costing met standard... Check Us Out!!!

Call Now...
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Osei67(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oga Chekitaut, No vex say this question no concern your local area of supply. I just happy when I see supplier wey dey work for east.

My query na for materials cost i.e Granite, cement. Sand and iron rods in the Delta State area-specifically Asaba.

U fit give me cost indications for these materials or refer me to a trusted supplier for the area

Thank you o.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Osei67:
Oga Chekitaut, No vex say this question no concern your local area of supply. I just happy when I see supplier wey dey work for east.

My query na for materials cost i.e Granite, cement. Sand and iron rods in the Delta State area-specifically Asaba.

U fit give me cost indications for these materials or refer me to a trusted supplier for the area

Thank you o.
Thanks, I don't know and i don't have any connection in Asaba
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by jayjay2013: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
I need 10 tonnes of 1/2 inch granite at Ikorodu, Lagos, pls how much is it?
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
jayjay2013:
I need 10 tonnes of 1/2 inch granite at Ikorodu, Lagos, pls how much is it?
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by gabbytabby: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chekitaut:

10 tonnes 3/4 down to ayobo nko.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by twinskenny(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
gabbytabby:

Madam i dey expect invitation ooo... check my area of expertise God bless
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
gabbytabby:

60,000 ma
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 2:38am On Jan 23, 2016
We are coming back soon! A Nairalander is giving us 5 trucks for Haulage of Chippings. Within Eastern Terrain.

Back for BETTER

Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by TLAX: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chekitaut:
We are coming back soon! A Nairalander is giving us 5 trucks for Haulage of Chippings. Within Eastern Terrain.

Back for BETTER

Okay o. We dey wait for you for East. You have good testimonials from Lagos/west. I hope we will enjoy same service, correct load etc in the east.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
TLAX:

Okay o. We dey wait for you for East. You have good testimonials from Lagos/west. I hope we will enjoy same service, correct load etc in the east.
Compromise is not in our dictionary of service. God be with us.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chekitaut:

Back for BETTER

How soon will you start?
Can you deliver in Warri?
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
segzy14:

How soon will you start?
Can you deliver in Warri?
all thing equal by next month, according to the client all truck have left China 2weeks ago.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 1:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Count down...
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by twinskenny(m): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Chekitaut:
Count down...
good luck my brother
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
twinskenny:
good luck my brother
thaks Sir K, God bless you.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by redcap: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Can you deliver granite in anambra
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by crestedaguiyi: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
this kind east without Enugu, ebonyi, aba,owerri and onitsha is more like half bread which is better than chin chin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by ceelog(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chekitaut:

Welcome to the East...is that list attached still valid? 7300 per ton to Owerri, does that include those in Nkwerre-Orlu side? And is the tonnage same for all sizes of the chippings?
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Chekitaut: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Invest minimum of N11,000,000 and get N1,136,600/month for 12months(Capital+24%Interest/annum)
✔Bank in Nigeria can not
✔Real Estate can not
✔Almighty Oil & Gas can not.
✔Treasure Bill can not.

...we do trucking basically for #Haulage

For more information
Call: 08030506567.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Re: Granite: Network In The East, ORDER Here by Barrmary: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Chekitaut:

Do you still supply granite?

(1) (Reply)

Life Page Group - Your Opinions / Lovely 5bedroom Detached Duplex In A Secured Estate Aja Lekki / Estate For Sale In FCT Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.