Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action (2102 Views)

Pastor To Spend Christmas In Jail For Giving 11 Year Old Girl Belle / Teenager Faces 2-year Jail Time 4 Simulating MouthAction Witjesus’ Statue (pix) / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by cold(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Jeezeus fūcking Kryst! What was he thinking? Hang him high! He has blasphemed against the Most High Gawd!

2 Likes

Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by aveiro(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2014
aw foolish are Christians...the statue is jst a statue....is that the real Jesus that died for their sin.
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
candy:
E for end better for naija, I assure you. No christian in naija would've stoned him, sued or maimed him. The worst we can do is shake our heads and move on and leave God to judge him. But you can can tell us how else e for end...
LMFAO.
You're kidding, right?
People who set a demented woman on fire because she's a "witch"
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by bennygreat1(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

How different are you from Taliban who will pass the same judgment?

#bokoboy

Hey... Logicboy,sure U re not a christian.. Me not passing any judgement boy... #justsayingwhat I feel.. That young boy lack morals.. Just like U I guess..
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Mavrick2012: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: When u don't have any meaningful thing to coment on a thread, just pass. Stupid coment like this makes u look stupid.......fool
"stupid coment...you look stupid.FOOL".
*moves back*
Guy,you must belong to the religion of "peace".
please dont attempt explaining you not of the arab side because its similar to the jewish religion of "peace".
LOL
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by logicboy01: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2014
bennygreat1:

Hey... Logicboy,sure U re not a christian.. Me not passing any judgement boy... #justsayingwhat I feel.. That young boy lack morals.. Just like U I guess..

What is this one saying?
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: make i hear word jare. U ppl always claim one phantom peace and love that do not really exists. We all knw how stuupid africans behave when it comes to religion.
Xtains have verse that speaks of punishment for blasphemy.
First of all, we are talking about the way Nigerian Christians will react if it happens in Nigeria. Christians are not violent. Nigerian christians won't do anything worse than what will happen to the guy over there-like you implied in your post:
Caseless2:
He should thank God that he didn't do that in Nigeria...we all know how e for end
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Apatheist:
LMFAO.
You're kidding, right?
People who set a demented woman on fire because she's a "witch"
It's one thing for some Nigerians to gather as a group to set a "witch" on fire-we remember the Aluu style. I just don't believe that Nigerian christians will do that as a 'christian' group.
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
candy:
First of all, we are talking about the way Nigerian Christians will react if it happens in Nigeria. Christians are not violent. Nigerian christians won't do anything worse than what will happen to the guy over there-like you implied in your post:
Video of woman burnt for "witchcraft" in Nigeria

29-year-old woman burnt in Nigeria
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Your foolishness speaks volume, I won't go far to exchange words wit a toad like u
Mavrick2012: "stupid coment...you look stupid.FOOL".
*moves back*
Guy,you must belong to the religion of "peace".
please dont attempt explaining you not of the arab side because its similar to the jewish religion of "peace".
LOL
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2014
candy:
It's one thing for some Nigerians to gather as a group to set a "witch" on fire-we remember the Aluu style. I just don't believe that Nigerian christians will do that as a 'christian' group.
Tell that to the woman in [url=http://youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwgrGQl5kEME&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google]this video[/url]
What is the difference?
The Aluu people, are they not christians?
Will you say they're Muslims?
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by logicboy01: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Why is this thread in the general section?

Apatheist, Mynd44??
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by bennygreat1(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

What is this one saying?

You just a typical example of what I call a SOCIAL DEVIANT... U lack social morals.. Where re U from
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by logicboy01: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2014
bennygreat1:

You just a typical example of what I call a SOCIAL DEVIANT... U lack social morals.. Where re U from

Me? I have been sent by the Dark Lord to torment you....it is very hot where I am from

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by bennygreat1(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

Me? I have been sent by the Dark Lord to torment you....it is very hot where I am from

grin grin grin

U must be silly Kid... Ask your master very well.. He'll give U my profile... Am too Hot.. Hotter than where U came from... grin
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by logicboy01: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2014
bennygreat1:

U must be silly Kid... Ask your master very well.. He'll give U my profile... Am too Hot.. Hotter than where U came from... grin

Dry undecided
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by bennygreat1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

Dry undecided

Where's your logic boy undecided
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by free2ryhme: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01: How can someone face jail for that?

Well, what he did was wrong but seriously?

How is this even a crime? He should be given a warning and no more.

mtchew....christians and their nonsense

Try desecrating an object of worship associated with Islamic worship and see if you will live to tell the story.

May Jesus forgive

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Mavrick2012: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Your foolishness speaks volume, I won't go far to exchange words wit a toad like u
just imagine.
"your foolishness speaks volume".
so you cant do without using insultive words?
whoever you trying to imitate is surely not helping your attitude.
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Ochek: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01: How can someone face jail for that?

Well, what he did was wrong but seriously?

How is this even a crime? He should be given a warning and no more.

mtchew....christians and their nonsense

Go try that to a pix of Prophet Mohammad and come gemme a feedback.
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by EvilBrain1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ochek:

Go try that to a pix of Prophet Mohammad and come gemme a feedback.

You're absolutely right. The fact that muslims are being stupìd means that Christians have to be stupìd as well.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" - The first amendment of the US constitution.

3 Likes

Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by macof(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Raymondenyi: This is insensibility of d highest order; really silly; thank his stars he tried ds wt d christian comunnity (dat believes dia supreme beign should fight 4 himself) if it were to be wt d muslim community; his life would have been at stake; plus d massive protest dat would have ensued worldwide ; he should really thank his stars
Shut up. As if Christians didn't kill for offence smaller than this
Re: US Teenager Faces 2 Years In Jail For Giving Jesus Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
macof:
Shut up. As if Christians didn't kill for offence smaller than this
mek d discussion intelligent; do not just dish out what u assume; pls; give instances, n links were appropriate; I believe NL is a ground for intelligentias to exercise dia whims; pls lay hold of dat dogma; n mek d discussion intelligent...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Confusing To All Men...seriously! / 50 Most Unpronounceable Words Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.