Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? (1172 Views)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word? / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Let's be sincere here please.....
Which of these do you open first in the morning, when u are up..? Your holy book Bible/Quran for prayer or your phone?

For Me: Since before waking up I would av get some notification, and my phone's led is already flashing, I will attend to it before visiting the bible; on days dat I will be doing such... And since I don't even have the hard copy of my daily devotion, I will have to visit the Facebook page for the soft copy to read..

So what abt you?
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by abel14(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2014
sincerely speaking..my phone..since i joined nairaland..
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2014
lol, none. I open my kitchen door instead.
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by echobee(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
My phone lipsrsealed. God,ave mercy
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by princealbashir: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Phone after thanking God for making me see another day...

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by echobee(f): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
princealbashir: Phone after thanking God for making me see another day...
re u sure? lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
My phone to check the time.
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by princealbashir: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
echobee:
re u sure? lipsrsealed

yea. very sure.
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by mstik(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
none embarassed
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
abel14: sincerely speaking..my phone..since i joined nairaland..
we dey d same shoe... NL don cause a lot.. I will even peeped in during the night, when I wake up to pee... grin grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: My phone to check the time.
lol... U sure say na time u dey check? Or while checking the time u peep in to NL or reply some late night pings? smiley
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
mstik: none embarassed
so which one u open to comment here nah? Ya desktop? cheesy
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, none. I open my kitchen door instead.
dearie how manage nah....? U slept on empty stomach? grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
echobee: My phone lipsrsealed. God,ave mercy
amen oo.. Maybe we have to change.. Cus many a times I won't even remember to come back to the bible again...
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by mstik(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2014
yes cry
Dayjhihannon01: so which one u open to comment here nah? Ya desktop? cheesy
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol... U sure say na time u dey check? Or while checking the time u peep in to NL or reply some late night pings? smiley
Lols, nah time I dey check.

I no dey ping but I dey peep nland sometimes
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols, nah time I dey check.

I no dey ping but I dey peep nland sometimes
Good you confessed.. I'm not alone grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dearie how manage nah....? U slept on empty stomach? grin
lol, no, to prepare for the day. I go to work every early apart from weekends. So once i'm up, my mind goes to the kitchen to boil water for bathing, then i come out to say my prayers, at least before i'm through, it must have reached boiling point. They when i get to work, and do the necessary stuff, i can look at my phone.
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by abel14(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: we dey d same shoe... NL don cause a lot.. I will even peeped in during the night, when I wake up to pee... grin grin
same wt me.no mata how important d stuff m doing is...i will still av d desire t login to NL
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
abel14: same wt me.no mata how important d stuff m doing is...i will still av d desire t login to NL
login keh... I don bookmark NL on my browser.. And I won't even close the browser unless my phone restarts...
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, no, to prepare for the day. I go to work every early apart from weekends. So once i'm up, my mind goes to the kitchen to boil water for bathing, then i come out to say my prayers, at least before i'm through, it must have reached boiling point. They when i get to work, and do the necessary stuff, i can look at my phone.
good.. So which one do you open first on weekends? grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: good.. So which one do you open first on weekends? grin
lol, well, my phone. grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, well, my phone. grin
good... How was your night dear?
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by hummerwise(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
My pot to check...
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise: My pot to check...
Poooot? To check what?
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by abel14(f): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: login keh... I don bookmark NL on my browser.. And I won't even close the browser unless my phone restarts...
lol...dz z serious
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by eph12(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2014
My phone but I have a very good reason. My bible is in my phone cheesy
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2014
abel14: lol...dz z serious
for real.. If am aint doing anything.. Den I will b on NL.. Its too wide a forum..
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by hummerwise(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Poooot? To check what?

To check 4 leftover grin grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise:

To check 4 leftover grin grin
kei... You too like food ooo... grin grin
Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by hummerwise(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: kei... You too like food ooo... grin grin

Bros I swear u get am

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? by Elkewwty(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
abel14: sincerely speaking..my phone..since i joined nairaland..

same thing here embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empowerment For Successful Breakthrough / Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches / Advice To Christians And Help From Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.