Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / go (1900 Views)

Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) / yards / Spiritual Cleansing!!! Fake Pastor Arrested For Molesting Church Member(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

go by syta: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Yea
Re: go by syta: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Jesus I know this man,I think I beleiv the story am based in awka he slept with my girlfriend and dumped her
Re: go by overdrive(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
He is birds of the same feather with ur father grin

3 Likes

Re: go by GreenBobo: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2014
syta: Jesus I know this man,I think I beleiv the story am based in awka he slept with my girlfriend and dumped her
What were u thinking
After saying that you know him in ur first post,u turn around to shout "Jesus, I know this man" Oh... u tink say na ur other account u carry log in

3 Likes

Re: go by kate85(f): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I tire o. This shows d story is false. " touch not my anointed"
GreenBobo:
What were u thinking
After saying that you know him in ur first post,u turn around to shout "Jesus, I know this man" Oh... u tink say na ur other account u carry log in
Re: go by syta: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
This man is not a real pastor I know him very well,I told him I will expose him to the whole world and he traiting to deal with me
Re: go by angelo82: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
syta: Jesus I know this man,I think I beleiv the story am based in awka he slept with my girlfriend and dumped her

You should be ashamed of yourself…..Because the guy slept with your girlfriend then Nairalanders must side with you and who are you to judge?….Besides we don't even know what atrocities your hinduistic father is committing at his shrine…If it pain you so much why not go to challenge him…or your papa no get power pass the guy again?…….Stop defaming peoples name for selfish reasons…..
Re: go by syta: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Believe it or not his doesn't has the spirit of god in him
Re: go by NNEOBIMO(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
syta: Believe it or not his doesn't has the spirit of god in him
2 even giv d correct spellin of God is hard.. Mtcheewww abeg na God ooo no b god
Re: go by syta: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2014
What ever
Re: go by syta: 3:02am On Sep 15, 2014
whatever
Re: go by syta: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2014
This pastor does not have the spirit of God in him his is a fake pastor
Re: go by syta: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 po

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) / World’s Most Flexible Woman Fits Into Small Suitcase And Glass Jar / Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Se Xy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.