Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming (42626 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Give Way Oprah: Nigerian Oil Tycoon Alakija, Becomes Richest Black Woman / PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Wislet(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
okzcorp:

But biblically, is the guy wrong? God commanded us to go into the world,procreate and fill the earth, did he place a limit? Did he say we should give birth to 2, 3, 10, tens of thousands? We are too quick to condemn.
I only fault the artificial process involved in procreating, buh nevertheless there was still no vivd standard as to how we should procreate.
*Correct me though if there is a biblical standard as to how many babies we should have*
PLS NEVER, I MEAN NEVER MISQUOTE GOD.

"And a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his WIFE...............".
Did you forget that part?

How can a person be giving such a thing to probably hundreds of women who are wives from different families...and the children will end up answering a different man's name.

Some women would probably deceive their husbands and get pregnant with this man.

How can same siblings be scattered in different places under the name of different fathers....children that could end up having a relationship with one another in future.

That is INCEST being propagated and encouraged!!!

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2014
He's had daughters too.

Also
His kids kids could marry each other(first cousins)
rapsodeep:

Remember, all his kids would be Boys. They wont marry each other except if they turnout to be Gay
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by dellaziz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
THIS STORY GET COMMA JARE...((
as only two of the tens
of thousands of children born from the sperm samples
happened to be girls, leading to those customers being
entirely refunded.

So WHEN DID IVF SUCCESS RATE REACH 90% FOR HIS SPERM TO FATHER TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MALE CHILDREN......

HOPE SAY NO BE SATIRICAL NEWS BE THIS

DOCTORS IN D HOUSE ABEG MAKE UNA ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by SERVILAB: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
That Oga is the new Abraham.

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by wo1F(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Who's this one? What's wrong with typing "Wow"? Please don't disturb Seun just create your own Forum grin

Go joor. We both know what "wow" means in this instance tongue
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Sunymoore(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wislet: THIS IS STUPIDITY. IT'S AN EARSORE.

PRODUCING CHILDREN OF THE SAME FATHER! HOW FOOLISH CAN HUMAN BEINGS GET! THiS WORLD REALLY HAS GONE TO THE DOGS. HOW IS THis APPLAUDABLE?

GOD IS TRULY ENDURING OF ALL OUR SINS. SUCH PATIENCE HE HAS AS NOT TO HAVE CONSUMED THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. WE HAVE COMMITTED ENOUGH SINS.
Speak for thy self.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
with is kids sd everywhere,and does not know them,all because of helping barren couples.catere
akinluyi02: I pray this man live much longer, using his natural resource ti his advantage though...
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Eyop: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bros. The world ended already , You didn't get the memo ?
which memo Did you get yours

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Wasquad(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
jhydebaba: Mr James AKA Mr Japo Japo.

Trust my naija niggers to tell u that ur sperm is being used for rituals if u decide to sell ur thing here cheesy

gringringringrin.......na so oooooo. E go bankrupt for 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Eyop: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
fireforfire:

how?
Can't you see this is a disaster
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Romanciella: shocked
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: Calling my Doc now, Gat lots of sperm to Donate wink

Lol. Your doctor sef dey find where hin go donate

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by jennyesh(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Heart2heart: ABRAHAM DIDN'T WASTE HIS...
I agree

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Harkindeylee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=Bimfo]Creativity at its peak..

Now, Business Time!..

Ladies line Up pls, Lemme donate into your account..
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by ayukdaboss(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
wo1F:

Go joor. We both know what "wow" means in this instance tongue
grin
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
IF NA NAIJA DIS MAN TRY AM HE FOR DON DIE SINCE NAIJA AND JUJU grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Omotall(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bimfo: Creativity at its peak..

Now, Business Time!..

Ladies line Up pls, Lemme donate into your account..

*Modified*

All the space bookers not wanting me to reach my destination(FTC) die by Fire!!! Oya Die! Die! Die!

bros be like say na MFM u dey go,with dis ur die die die grin grin
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by playboy19(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
In Nigeria, this guy'd have started a church, call it 'ori oke Omo mi da' (mountain of where is my own child) and make more money than this.

Note: the mountain is strictly for the rich o.... Make no poor woman come spoil business dey expect kids
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by 100Cents: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
He is worth $337 m according to Forbes..
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Forwetinnah: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg:

Discharge whether for sex or profit is the same thing.. Abraham of our time.

The message I was trying to pass is that he's no different from philanderers who live up to a good OLD Age. We've seen men with kids they don't even know live up to 90.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by jsunex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
He. Will soon b called father of many nation
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
born2fuck: I have wasted my sperm in ashawo condoms. Walahi, nigerian is a bad country, I would at least be multi millionaire now

Your sperm fit be bad market if u want to sell it
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by nikdam: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg: This guy can't live long, except I didn't do my anatomy well. Going into it big time is going to cost him.

Buh think of it, he'll be the real 'father of all nations' grin God only planned that title for Abraham grin

Edited: For those asking how, Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular
losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body.
It's where you have the highest number of
mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your
body a number of days to recuperate after a round
of sex.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by todayguest(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank God. I don't need a donor or seller to raise my family. Acts that are practised and done only in secret in the past,are now, in the open, celebrated, making good business. The world, is fast coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by johhnnie(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are we saying that there is also a preference for male children in the Western societies too. I always think that this myopic way of reasoning about gender preferences is limited to back Africa alone.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
He is now worth $337million?.Lawd
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
sirjohnson: You all don know a thing about sperm donor, its not as easy as you think. Its like hell. Okay, read this little post, 6 Terrifying Things Nobody Tells You About Donating Sperm. Read it Here to understand my point.
Bros you dey use scope steal nairaland traffic
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by born2boink(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
mobuch:

Your sperm fit be bad market if u want to sell it
you dey alive abi na ur ghost?
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by keenn: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg: This guy can't live long, except I didn't do my anatomy well. Going into it big time is going to cost him.

Buh think of it, he'll be the real 'father of all nations' grin God only planned that title for Abraham grin

Edited: For those asking how, Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular
losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body.
It's where you have the highest number of
mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your
body a number of days to recuperate after a round
of sex.

Mr anatomy, you were incorrect with your conclusion. Its a given that the body requires resources and days(about 64days) to pay back the used semen. But u should not forget that intestinal epithelial cells, blood cells, dermal cells... are constantly being slowed of and replaced. The human sperm is specifically design for the purpose of creation and nothing more, so abound is it multiplying ability that a store house (epididymes) exist. No where in medical record is it stipulated that excessive sperm loss reduces life span while other things being equal(diet, health, exercise...)

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by sirjohnson(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
kpekusPikin:
Bros you dey use scope steal nairaland traffic

Hmmm. But I dey provide useful info sha all the time.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by elnino3(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
naturally: grin *in African China's voice* No take the job wey I dey do dey laff shocked
Cos all sperm are not equal

2 Likes

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by gatiano(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
well, i see this in a different view, the world is about to change or changing. we are in a war period, because of the peaceful nature of the africans, we don't think along with what that news really means. anatomically black people gets more baby boys than the white people,(don't say that they lost many in wars).

in my own view, before they will now leave for war, they will leave their sperms for future insemination, this coming wars will be brutal, a lot of men are going out to war either free will or by force, i pray that it won't come to that, suffice to say, african man, do not fight another man's war, do not be decieved with visa free or visa at the airport trick. do not be deceived by beautiful boots, pair of glasses, fine war gadgets that you would go and fight another person's war.

advertising insemination is a preparation for war, men die, babies will be born again through insemination, africa should begin to do the same.

i am not a pessimistic or a sadist, not shizophrenic, i have however learnt to face reality based on the world present situation. i pray so much that i'm wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.