Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? (7221 Views)

My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? / Share Your First Kiss Experience Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Naijasinglegirl: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dubby6: I would have called ur boy friend Yerima but ure just Another troll on the loose
Sha i enjoyed ur story... grin
haha. Sha visit my blog. http://www.naijasinglegirl.net
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Naijasinglegirl: My first relationship was when I was 12 years old. The guy was 13 years older than me but I didn't care! I was in love for all I cared! Sadly, this crush, infatuation or love I felt lasted only six weeks. This is why we broke up >>>

After one week of the relationship, my boyfriend summoned up to courage to ask for a kiss. I wanted it special but I had no experience so I turned him down and told him it was going happen 'next time'. I kept on using the 'next time' excuse for the next 3weeks. One particular day, he couldn't stand it anymore so he told me to leave his house and come back ONLY when I am ready to kiss.
I didn't want to lose my one & only true love so I went on a 3weeks course on 'How To Kiss'.

I became fascinated with the word kissing. Back then, there were no cell phones, BIS and all, meaning I had no access to google, ehow, wikihow or youtube to teach me how to kiss so I had to improvise.

I grabbed my mill&booms and I found myself reading any particular page that had the word 'kiss' in it as much as five times. I also had to resort to newspapers. I would read a five page article on politics and what was going on in Aso Rock as long as it has the word 'kiss' in the publication. If the newscaster on NTA network mentioned kiss, I listened to news all day.
Finally, I resorted to creeping at night to the living room to rewind the 'kissing scenes' of the movies my siblings and I watched earlier during the day. Afterwards. I will spend the rest of the night kissing my palms since I had no close friend to rehearse with. This lasted three weeks.

There was this particular movie I saw where the kissing scene lasted 3 minutes. It was so intense. I can swear they did the French kiss stuff and added a touch of Spanish kiss.
Brother, sister, I had finally arrived! After rewinding that scene for more than ten times. I felt I was ready and I made up my mind to visit my boyfriend the next day and show him SHEGE!
Don't forget there was nothing like GSM so all we did back then was surprise visits at your own risks.

Next day, I brushed 3times that morning and went on a water diet to keep my mouth fresh.
As soon as I got into his house, I had to remind myself ''NaijaSingleGirl, you aint leaving this place until you french-kiss the hell out of that nigga'' ''kosi wahala'' I responded to myself and arranged my invisible collar. Boyfriend1 hugged me and leaded me to the couch.

''How are you?'' He asked excitedly

Before I could respond, I noticed big patches of egwu leaves (vegetable) on his teeth and his palm oil coloured tongue.
Why do bad things happen to good people?
He had to choose that special day to eat soup of all things and his mouth smelt liked parboiled goat meat.
I couldn't back out now after three weeks of practice. I had to put my nose and eyes in stealth mood because I was there on a mission!

I rolled my eyes. ''I wanna to kiss you'' I said with my British accent I used only on special occasions. Boyfriend1 was excited immediately he heard those words. He brought his vegetable soup lips to my fluoride mouth and then just like I saw in the movies (or I think I saw in the movies), I held his head then I used my teeth to grab his tongue. That was when I heard
'JESUSSSS CHRIST! My tongue o! Do you want to kill me!!'' '
'I'm sorry'' I found myself talking inside his mouth while my voice echoed from his ears''. He wore a bull dog frown while he pushed me aside. I got up, opened the door and fled in embarrassment.
He didn't make any attempt to contact me after that.
Remember there were no BBM to chat things over, neither dis I have a cell phone to explain myself so I had to let him go.
That was the end of my first relationship...

hahahahahahahaha...very funny story but the age diff tho..hmm...i still remember mine.I guess i can say i was lucky to be around the day they were watching this movie in the sitting room (the man in the moon) it was about two sisters falling for one guy....i cant really remember the story line but i can remember the scene they where both practicing to be good kissers..like fold ur fist then kiss the side of the wrist,tongue then the lips following immediately....i was 13 then and she came visiting for the first time i did all i could to make things work out cos i know my brothers and cousins where hanging around outside eavesdropping on me and the girl so i tried all i could u know then we were like competing on who had the best groove...so this girl came and sat on the chair i had it all planned out like she would come to the bed and i 'll sit close blah blah ....but she ruined it for me so she sat on the chair i had to sit on the table.My mouth was dry cos of fear..i talked about many irrelevant things b4 she decided she wants to start going cos she had to cook that evening..i heard a suppressed laughter coming from outside the window (my brothers) i had to do something really fast i blocked the door and asked for a good night kiss @ about 4pm...she gave it and i delivered the best i could but my own version was kind of gorilla like cos it made lots of noise...i didn't get it then... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by DoubleDray(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ochiske:

"i wanna to kiss you" grin grin
My brother I think say na only me see am grin
Can't stop laffin #British indeed #storyForThegods

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Naijasinglegirl: My first relationship was when I was 12 years old. The guy was 13 years older than me but I didn't care! I was in love for all I cared! Sadly, this crush, infatuation or love I felt lasted only six weeks. This is why we broke up >>>

After one week of the relationship, my boyfriend summoned up to courage to ask for a kiss. I wanted it special but I had no experience so I turned him down and told him it was going happen 'next time'. I kept on using the 'next time' excuse for the next 3weeks. One particular day, he couldn't stand it anymore so he told me to leave his house and come back ONLY when I am ready to kiss.
I didn't want to lose my one & only true love so I went on a 3weeks course on 'How To Kiss'.

I became fascinated with the word kissing. Back then, there were no cell phones, BIS and all, meaning I had no access to google, ehow, wikihow or youtube to teach me how to kiss so I had to improvise.

I grabbed my mill&booms and I found myself reading any particular page that had the word 'kiss' in it as much as five times. I also had to resort to newspapers. I would read a five page article on politics and what was going on in Aso Rock as long as it has the word 'kiss' in the publication. If the newscaster on NTA network mentioned kiss, I listened to news all day.
Finally, I resorted to creeping at night to the living room to rewind the 'kissing scenes' of the movies my siblings and I watched earlier during the day. Afterwards. I will spend the rest of the night kissing my palms since I had no close friend to rehearse with. This lasted three weeks.

There was this particular movie I saw where the kissing scene lasted 3 minutes. It was so intense. I can swear they did the French kiss stuff and added a touch of Spanish kiss.
Brother, sister, I had finally arrived! After rewinding that scene for more than ten times. I felt I was ready and I made up my mind to visit my boyfriend the next day and show him SHEGE!
Don't forget there was nothing like GSM so all we did back then was surprise visits at your own risks.

Next day, I brushed 3times that morning and went on a water diet to keep my mouth fresh.
As soon as I got into his house, I had to remind myself ''NaijaSingleGirl, you aint leaving this place until you french-kiss the hell out of that nigga'' ''kosi wahala'' I responded to myself and arranged my invisible collar. Boyfriend1 hugged me and leaded me to the couch.

Before I could respond, I noticed big patches of egwu leaves (vegetable) on his teeth and his palm oil coloured tongue.
He had to choose that special day to eat soup of all things and his mouth smelt liked parboiled goat meat.
I couldn't back out now after three weeks of practice. I had to put my nose and eyes in stealth mood because I was there on a mission!

I rolled my eyes. ''I wanna to kiss you'' I said with my British accent I used only on special occasions. Boyfriend1 was excited immediately he heard those words. He brought his vegetable soup lips to my fluoride mouth and then just like I saw in the movies (or I think I saw in the movies), I held his head then I used my teeth to grab his tongue. That was when I heard
'I'm sorry'' I found myself talking inside his mouth while my voice echoed from his ears''. He wore a bull dog frown while he pushed me aside. I got up, opened the door and fled in embarrassment.
Remember there were no BBM to chat things over, neither dis I have a cell phone to explain myself so I had to let him go.

so how old are you now.................oniranu
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by DoubleDray(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
runnazz:

hahahahahahahaha...very funny story but the age diff tho..hmm...i still remember mine.I guess i can say i was lucky to be around the day they were watching this movie in the sitting room (the man in the moon) it was about two sisters falling for one guy....i cant really remember the story line but i can remember the scene they where both practicing to be good kissers..like fold ur fist then kiss the side of the wrist,tongue then the lips following immediately....i was 13 then and she came visiting for the first time i did all i could to make things work out cos i know my brothers and cousins where hanging around outside eavesdropping on me and the girl so i tried all i could u know then we were like competing on who had the best groove...so this girl came and sat on the chair i had it all planned out like she would come to the bed and i 'll sit close blah blah ....but she ruined it for me so she sat on the chair i had to sit on the table.My mouth was dry cos of fear..i talked about many irrelevant things b4 she decided she wants to start going cos she had to cook that evening..i heard a suppressed laughter coming from outside the window (my brothers) i had to do something really fast i blocked the door and asked for a good night kiss @ about 4pm...she gave it and i delivered the best i could but my own version was kind of gorilla like cos it made lots of noise...i didn't get it then... grin grin
ROFL.......I guess d noise sounds like a hiss #LMAO
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
DoubleDray:
ROFL.......I guess d noise sounds like a hiss #LMAO

lolz....i tell u man, but i gats do something so my brodas wldnt laugh @ me too much cos they still laughed after she was gone
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mine happened some years back, I think I was 19 then ( I don grow grey hair b4 I get my first kilss oooo if una lik make una bash me, wetn concern me grin )... There was this lady who happened to be my gf den. The pace at which we got into each other was so fast... She would visit me by intervals and I had little or no courage then to take the bull by the horn... It got to a time my frnds asked me if I had made any move of intimacy and I told them ' it was too early to make move naaa''.. Omo see bashing dat day... # fast-foward to the next visit... We were inside the room and got talking.. My heart started racing each time I thought of making the move.. I started staring at her by intervals and she asked why I was staring at her ( I guess she could read my mind ).. I had a flashback of how my frnds bashed me, and that quickly boosted my confidence.. I gazed at her one more time and said, ''pls I feel lik kisssing you'', and she replied '' why would you want to kiss me ?''... At that instance, I was discourage, low self esteem and fear was printed on my face... she noticed my change of facial expression and she told me '' I shld go ahead'' ehn ehn !!!!, I smiled like an athlete who jst won a gold medal in Olympics... I got close and I gave her a slight kiss and she reciprocated.. The kiss lasted for a few mins.. After the kiss, shame wan finish me

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by laivwire(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol @ some comments. I had my first kiss at age five. She was the girl next door and one year older than I was. We locked her elder brother out ( tho he kept threatening through the window), her younger bro was still too small to know anything, she sat on my feeble legs and the kiss lasted for like 10 minutes (with intervals between though). She schooled me thoroughly and laid in me a good kissing foundation. grin. It wasn't so embarrassing although it's funny when I think about it now.
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by smudge2079(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
dat bf of urs must be a pedo.phile.
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
laivwire: Lol @ some comments. I had my first kiss at age five. She was the girl next door and one year older than I was. We locked her elder brother out ( tho he kept threatening through the window), her younger bro was still too small to know anything, she sat on my feeble legs and the kiss lasted for like 10 minutes (with intervals between though). She schooled me thoroughly and laid in me a good kissing foundation. grin. It wasn't so embarrassing although it's funny when I think about it now.

Five shocked
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
I had my first kiss was when I was 15. It was the best ever!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

so how old are you now.................oniranu
Lmao!
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Eyop: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove: I had my first kiss was when I was 15. It was the best ever!! cheesy grin
No wonder undecided So you got spoilt at a very tender age So at 15 you don sabi kiss-kiss lipsrsealed
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by toniobyke(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
embarrassed indeed
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by marieolae(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wen I was 14. Its the worst thing that ever. I didn't even know where to put my tongue lol
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Fraih(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
InZA: My first kissing experience ever was when I was 23..and it was awesome, it was kinda like everything I imagined it would be, I was surprisingly very smooth with the kiss and even though it was my first time I could tell the girl enjoyed it just as well... Maybe even more than I did... Because she kept longing for more kisses through out the very brief six months office relationship... It's been many years after that but I've not kissed any girl since then cry cry. Who would kiss me now.. Free lips for kisss kiss kiss kiss

U were 23 den and its been many years after that....
U offering ur lips for kisses.....
Bruv,u should be married by now or close to Marriage
#just saying, no offences
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Olusanya333(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
No wonder
marieolae: Wen I was 14. Its the worst thing that ever. I didn't even know where to put my tongue lol
I dey Fear u o
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Clinton594(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
marieolae: Wen I was 14. Its the worst thing that ever. I didn't even know where to put my tongue lol

Aaaaaahhhhh this girl's been corrupt ever since 1908
Where did you later put your tongue
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Olusanya333(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2014

Only to bite his tongue. But i dey fear u o
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow, i rly enjoyed ur story! Bt d age gap was too much oo! Well, mine was mind blowin.. I was ten yrs old in jss 1, i had my first kiss on valentines day. Thr was dis boy called david, he was d most handsome guy in my class, nd wanted by girls. I had a crush on him, nd he was crushin on me hard too. We liked eachother so much.. During classes we wud be stealing glances at eachother, i wud blush uncontrollably nd he seeing d effect it had on me wud wink at me, nd blow me a kiss nd jx stare at me dreamily. We wer two secret admirers! Valentines day was getting closer, nd our skul told us to wear red dresses, dats d dressing cloth for vals day. D day bfor valentine. Nd within us students, we ask d opposite sex to b our date u knw na! Lol,so he came up to me nd asked me if i wud b his date for tommorrow, i wasnt surprized, cus we wer literally inluv wit eachother, tho none of us had d nerve to admit it nd start a relationship out of it. It was yung luv. I shyly tld him yes. The nxt day was the d-day! I dressed in jeans skirt dat was a lil bit short, nt too short tho, nd a silk show back red top. I didnt plan for a kiss or anytin, cuz i nvr tot it wud happen, i didnt even tink abt it! Wen break tym came, students nd their dates will corner one place nd talk intimately u knw grin bt i nd david decided to walk as we talk, as we were walking, he suddenly asked me 'wil u be my gf, i rili like u angel' he said it soo fast (guess he was scared.lol) dat it took me some secs to fully process wat he said, nd i was soooo happy he finally askedcheesy i said yes quickly! Nd hugged him. He was happy too, nd went behind me, i turned my face to see wat he was duin, nd he captured my lips frm behind, nd held me. Immediately his lips met mine, i jx froze there, lyk wat d hell..??!!?? I cudnt move or breath properly, cus i never expected it! He sucked my bottom lips, nd withdrew himslf, nd smiled a satisfied smile. He then asked 'do u like it? Av been wanting to dat dat for a very lng tym' i shly nodded my head since i was too shocked to even speak. Then i kissed him bk, nw was his turn to be frozen grin wen i finished i smirked nd said 'dat was payback for kissing me' in a playful way, nd started running in my heels, wit him runnin after me...lol i will never forgt dat day! So memorable

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Clinton594(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
I had my fist kiss in my freshmen year and my last kiss in my 3rd year before I broke up
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Olusanya333(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Uhm sorry i don't do child play like dat.
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Olusanya333(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
EroticAngelina: Wow, i rly enjoyed ur story! Bt d age gap was too much oo! Well, mine was mind blowin.. I was ten yrs old in jss 1, i had my first kiss on valentines day. Thr was dis boy called david, he was d most handsome guy in my class, nd wanted by girls. I had a crush on him, nd he was crushin on me hard too. We liked eachother so much.. During classes we wud be stealing glances at eachother, i wud blush uncontrollably nd he seeing d effect it had on me wud wink at me, nd blow me a kiss nd jx stare at me dreamily. We wer two secret admirers! Valentines day was getting closer, nd our skul told us to wear red dresses, dats d dressing cloth for vals day. D day bfor valentine. Nd within us students, we ask d opposite sex to b our date u knw na! Lol,so he came up to me nd asked me if i wud b his date for tommorrow, i wasnt surprized, cus we wer literally inluv wit eachother, tho none of us had d nerve to admit it nd start a relationship out of it. It was yung luv. I shyly tld him yes. The nxt day was the d-day! I dressed in jeans skirt dat was a lil bit short, nt too short tho, nd a silk show back red top. I didnt plan for a kiss or anytin, cuz i nvr tot it wud happen, i didnt even tink abt it! Wen break tym came, students nd their dates will corner one place nd talk intimately u knw grin bt i nd david decided to walk as we talk, as we were walking, he suddenly asked me 'wil u be my gf, i rili like u angel' he said it soo fast (guess he was scared.lol) dat it took me some secs to fully process wat he said, nd i was soooo happy he finally askedcheesy i said yes quickly! Nd hugged him. He was happy too, nd went behind me, i turned my face to see wat he was duin, nd he captured my lips frm behind, nd held me. Immediately his lips met mine, i jx froze there, lyk wat d hell..??!!?? I cudnt move or breath properly, cus i never expected it! He sucked my bottom lips, nd withdrew himslf, nd smiled a satisfied smile. He then asked 'do u like it? Av been wanting to dat dat for a very lng tym' i shly nodded my head since i was too shocked to even speak. Then i kissed him bk, nw was his turn to be frozen grin wen i finished i smirked nd said 'dat was payback for kissing me' in a playful way, nd started running in my heels, wit him runnin after me...lol i will never forgt dat day! So memorable
Nairaland ladies are to be feared....Nice story though *Next in the Line*
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
No wonder undecided So you got spoilt at a very tender age So at 15 you don sabi kiss-kiss lipsrsealed
Yels. I'm the undisputed shampion. All those who passed through my tutelage moved on to be master kissers cool grin
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Eyop: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Yels. I'm the undisputed shampion. All those who passed through my tutelage moved on to be master kissers cool grin
Haaaaaaa!!!! Ishilove please enough don't spoil me abeg undecided cheesy grin
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
Haaaaaaa!!!! Ishilove please enough don't spoil me abeg undecided cheesy grin
Lol.

Jokes apart, the kiss came just short of divine. I felt something coursing through my veins, and it felt like liquid sugar...so sweet. Every nerve ending in my body tingled, my hairs stood on end and my body went up in flames...It was, and still is the most delicious kiss I've ever had in my entire life wink

*soulful sigh* smiley
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Eyop: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol.

Jokes apart, the kiss just came short of divine. I felt something coursing through my veins, and it felt like liquid sugar...so sweet. It was, and still is the most delicious kiss I've ever had in my entire life wink

*soulful sigh* smiley
hmmmmm!!! well,let me rest my case for now grin
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol...
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
hmmmmm!!! well,let me rest my case for now grin
grin grin

It was my 17 year old neighbour. Handsomest dude on the face of the planet. Young love cheesy
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Fraih(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
EroticAngelina: Well, mine was mind blowin.........
I was ten yrs old in jss 1....
I dressed in jeans skirt dat was a lil bit short, nt too short tho, nd a silk show back red top. I didnt plan for a kiss or anytin.........
l i will never forgt dat day! So memorable

Sweetheart, U wear jeans in ur school?
Or u guys just dress casuals on Vals day?!?
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
First kiss was 23 old, surprise? Yeah! Simply because I don't attracted to any girl hun what are you tinking no!am not shy sometime I do have crush but suddenly the feelings just goes away....but there was this particular babe that get my kisses, it was my year 1 in skul...the kissin was surprising but lovely
Re: My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours? by Fraih(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
malonephills: First kiss was 23 old, surprise? Yeah! Simply because I don't attracted to any girl hun what are you tinking no!am not shy sometime I do have crush but suddenly the feelings just goes away....but there was this particular babe that get my kisses, it was my year 1 in skul...the kissin was surprising but lovely

......in a state of pitiable pisma-bisma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Function Of The Oil In Condom / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd / Unclad Prostitutes Fight Dirty On Street (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.