Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Adventure Of The Rings - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventure Of The Rings (12878 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
thanks Wilson..please, dont let any of dem be hurt ooo..serves him (Lego) right..sebi na wetin person sabi chop na him dey kill am..
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Mutaino7(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
gehazi type of person
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
thanks sir, Lego's greediness led to his early death.

yea, a lesson to be learnt
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by princesssusan(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
thanks sir, Lego's greediness led to his early death.
Exactly, lol he says d world owes him

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank you sir, i was finally able to do it. I'm grateful for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
So so guys, especialy Wilson. What i just wrote was meant for my thread, i mistakenly posted it here. Please is there a way I can move it or delete it from here? Wilson pls don't be mad.
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ: So so guys, especialy Wilson. What i just wrote was meant for my thread, i mistakenly posted it here. Please is there a way I can move it or delete it from here? Wilson pls don't be mad.

*smiles* i totally understand, to remove it you can modify it, copy and paste on your thread and the delete the whole stuff and replace with a few dots
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wilsonblaise:

*smiles* i totally understand, to remove it you can modify it, copy and paste on your thread and the delete the whole stuff and replace with
a few dots
please can you help me copy n paste on my thread? Please? It's ' The reluctant bride'
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
please can you help me copy n paste on my thread? Please? It's ' The reluctant bride'
only you can modify it i dont have that option
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
CHAPTER B
THE NEW DAWN

Ashley, Cody and Mr Kayode continued their journey on foot then they got to a jungle, the place was silent but the sound of owls were heard, the whole place was creepy, everyone was extra concious but Cody

"you know i kinda like this place, it is a historical temple, its creepiness can help you meditate beyound your imagination", Cody said

"Cody can you please be serious for once?", Mr kayode asked

"listen, listen, the sounds from the owl, the whistle of th wind, the atmosphere.... Hmmmm a perfect place for a gentle soul, Kay you need to stay here you know cos you worry too much", Cody answered

Ashley noticed a movement in the surrounding, she became vigilant as Mr Kayode and Cody talked along, then immediately, Ashley jumped into the bush and held a youngman- 5'7 tall, athletic man with dark hair and fair in complexion-hostage

"who are you? How long have you been following us?", Ashley quized the terrified youngman with a gun pointed at his head

Mr kayode and Cody turned around and saw the scene

"Jesus! Ashley since when did you have a gun", Cody exclaimed

"Danny?", Mr kayode said

"you know him?", Ashley asked

"yes, he is my younger brother", Mr kayode replied "Danny what are you doing here, how long have you been following us"

"we dont have time for all that now i saw the ship you were in before head towards the caves where the Pack is, they should be here any moment", Danny informed them.

"how can we trust him?", a worried Ashley asked

"Dont worry Ash, he's my brother i can always keep him in line", Mr Kayode answered

As they continued moving towards Zugor, Cody was still wondering how Ashley had a gun all this while and nobody knew

"Ashley since when did you have a gun?", Cody asked again but Ashley laughed off the question and changed the topic.

The Pack soon arrived at isle but saw no sign of anyone nearby, so they divided themselves into two groups and went seperate ways in search of the ringbearer.

------------------------------------------
at the cranium
------------------------------------------

"Jade, i have waited for too long and your men are not forthcoming, prepare my ship, we leave for Zugor now", the boss said

"with pleasure", jade answered

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Still following
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Hameenat94(f): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Still here#
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Following
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
*catwalks in with a bowl of popcorn nd chilled drink*
*walks to d front nd grabs a chair..sits down*
leggooo
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
No update ni??
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
EllaGold35: No update ni??

happy independence
updates coming soon stil working on them
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Wilsonblaise:

happy independence
updates coming soon stil working on them
alrighte
*still following*
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
The pack intensified their search as soon as they got a message from Jade that the Boss would be coming to Zugor

"check everywhere, they are here somewhere", the leader of the pack yelled at his men

they searched futher and found some footprints which they followed

Elsewhere, while Ashley, Cody, Danny and Mr kayode moved forward they began to delibrate on ways to protect themselves against the pack should they be attacked

"should the pack come after us what would we do, they have guns, the have power", Cody said

"Dont worry Cody i have firepower with me, Ashley has the ring, she can use its supernatural power", Mr kayode answered

"here Cody", Danny said as he offered a gun to Cody "that should be able to calm ur worry, its bullet moves at the speed of light and it can penetrate any bullet proof", Danny added

"Cooooooool, now this is what am talking about, kay snap me a picture, i look like Rambo now huh", Cody joked as he looked at the gun.

As they moved forward, mr kayode whom had been behind shouted

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh", they turned around and see that Mr kayode had fall into a trap and his legs badly wounded, Ashley being a medical doctor, rushed to help him

"OMG get me a cloth", she ordered"i need to stop the blood flow", Danny removed his shirt he was wearing, tore it and gave to Ashley.

After dressing the leg, they all tried to raise Mr kayode up so that they would continue the Journey

"No No No Ashley, you have to go without me i dont think i can go on, Cody can read the map, he would lead you there", Mr kayode said

"No Mr Kay, i would not leave you here, we have to go together", Ashley replied

"No Ashley, i can wait, the world cant, its peace is more important now"

"i wont leave you, because you wont leave me either", Ashley brought out the ring for where she had earlier kept it and wore it.

"so you wont leave eh", Mr kayode said as he wondered at the sturboness of Ashley.

Ashley touched the legs of Mr Kayode and it was immediately healed.

"stop! Dont move", a sharp and loud voice ordered

Ashley, mr Kayode, Cody and Danny had already being rounded by members of the Pack

the leader of the pack walked in slowly as he clapped his hands saying

"Ashley o Ashley, i told you, you can run fast but not far, thanks anyway for bringing the ring and pendant this far", "now all of you stand up", "you! go search them", he ordered

they were all searched and disarmed,

"now, Ashley i dont want you to get hurt just give me the ring cos it cannot be taken only given"

Ashley walked towards him and was about to pull it and then she changed her mind and freezed the time.

She walked to the leader of the pack who was freezed in time, gave him slap,then she disarmed all the members of the pack and gave their guns to Mr kayode, Cody and Danny who were also freezed in time.

Ashley released time and said

"now all of you go down on you kneels", Ashley ordered the pack "Mr kay what do we do to them",she asked

"they could be more so i say we kill them all", Danny quickly replied

Just as Danny and Cody prepared to shoot them, a loud voice shouted
"Not so fast", it was Jade, she came with more heavily armed members of the Pack.
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Hameenat94(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let d war begin
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghenghen!!
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Mczigx(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2014
aEllaGold35: Ghenghen!!
u funy o itz lyk u've bin watchng 2 much naija movies
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Mczigx:
u funy o itz lyk u've bin watchng 2 much naija movies
lolz...i used to watch it buh not anymore so im still used to dat 'ghenghen!!' stuff
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
CHAPTER 9
THE END STARTS NOW

"Now all of you drop your weapons,put your hands behind your head and step away from it", Jade ordered and they all obeyed her.

Ashley and her group were again rounded, she tried to use the power of the ring but it wouldnt work, she tried again but it still wouldnt work

"Mr kayode i have been trying to use the power of the ring but it wouldnt work, what happening", Ashley whispered

"thats strange", a confused mr Kayode answered

"Ashley, the legend says the power of the ring will not work when the beast of Avarice is nearby, the only way it would work is to combine the ring and the pendant", Cody replied in low voice.

A member of the Pack walked close to Jade and whispered into her ear and left, Jade looked strongly around as though she was reading the minds of her captives

"Now Ashley come here", Jade commanded," the ring and pendant, i need them now give them to me", she added

"why dont you take it", Ashley replied

"Dont be stup1d, you know it cannot be taken, you give it to me or else i kill your friends", Jade said with fire in her eyes

"No Ashley dont give in we are ready to die for the world", Mr kayode cuts in immediately Danny and Cody looked at him and shifted away from him. Jade walk close to mr kayode slaps him, and put a gun on his head

"Now Ashley, its your choice, the ring and the pendant or your friend", Jade asked

the atmoshpere was tensed and silent as everybody look to see the action Ashley would take, Ashley removed the ring and the pendant and walked towards Jade, a member of the pack walked to Jade and whispered to her

"hmmmm, dont give it to me, we must go now my Boss wants to see you", Jade said as she grabed Ashley and while the others were paraded by the armed Pack.

They soon got to the beast of Avarice ship and entered into it

"Boss, we got the girl and the ring, what do we do to the others", Jade informed the Boss

"At last! I have waited all my life for this moment, now i can i have all the power in the world", the Boss said as he turned around

"What? Scott? You are the beast of Avarice?", Ashley was shocked to see Scott her friend who she had always trusted with all her life
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
make me sef borrow Ella's word..ghen ghen..

ride on boss..we dey here..
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Mczigx(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
labaski: make me sef borrow Ella's word..ghen ghen..

seemz u read ma mind
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oga weldone o but i have a question for you.
You wrote that Ashley, using the ring froze the hands of time. How did she do it? How did she know the ring has powers and how and when did she learn to use these powers?
Nice work
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2014
labaski:
make me sef borrow Ella's word..ghen ghen..

copy copy tongue
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014
EllaGold35:
copy copy tongue
grin
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Oga weldone o but i have a question for you.
You wrote that Ashley, using the ring froze the hands of time. How did she do it? How did she know the ring has powers and how and when did she learn to use these powers?
Nice work

thanks 4 d compliment. In chapter 4( chifu knows best), Ashley narrated the phone shifting episode to mr kayode. He explaind the powers to her.
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Update loading 65%............
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Wilsonblaise: Update loading 65%............
expecting updates 92%..
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
"Yes Ash, i am the beast, i have waited many years for this moment, i am sorry if it has cost you any loss", scott said,"Ashley think of it, you and I, with the power of the ring, we could rule the world".

"The world wants peace, Scott, and we have the answer, let me show you", Ashley replied

"No! Let me show you", Scott screamed" do you know what it feels like to see your parents killed before your eyes by a government who ought to protect you? Do you? Do you know what it means to be homeless, friendless and forlorn? I dont think so".

"Now i want you to give me the ring and pendant or else your friends die", Scott said as he ordered his men to cock their guns

"Ashley, the ring, 5....4....3...",

"No Ashley dont do it", Mr kayode cuts and he was slapped by jade.

"....2..."

"Ok! Ok! I will give it to you just promise me you would let us go free", Ashley replied in a loud voice

"thats good", Scott said as he used his hands to signal his men to hold "sure you would go free".

Ashley moved close to Scott and gave him the ring and pendant

"hahahahahaha finally! Power! Absolute power""take them away i have no use for them"

"promised to let us go freeeee, you promiseddd", Ashley screamed and struggled as she was taken away

5mins later Jade came to meet Scott

"sir we are ready"

"good, before we leave lemme say goodbye to a friend"

Scott stepped outside the ship in an army styled black suit, shiny black shoes with his hair glowing, he walked towards Ashley and he cohorts who were tied to a tree

"Just came to say goodbye to you as you will soon be set free from your mortal bodies, take a smooth ride to hell", Scott said with an evil swagger as put on his black sunglass.

"you promised me Scott, you are a B@stard", Ashley screamed

"oh how did you know B@stard is my middle name", Scott said with a smile on his face.

"yea you better run, cos we are going to get you", Cody shouted

"take your best shot", Scott replied as he walked away

the boss orderd one of his men to kill them while the others boarded the ship and left for the cranium.

"kay you are a crazy man, i told you before the tied me to just let me shake every one of you but you wouldnt agree now see, we die, we die like this", Cody shouted

"shut up Cody you talk too much rubbish, wen was the last time you wash you hands", Mr Kayode replied

The pair continued their heated conversation as Ashley and Danny watched cluelessly. The man who was to shoot them prepared his gun and asked them

"Any last words gentlemen? Cos i show no mercy hahahahahaha", he laughed

"water! I need water before i die", mr kayode-who had freed himself but pretended to be tied- replied

"i dont know why i am doing this but have some water",

the man walked close to Mr kayode and put the water can in his mouth, immediately, mr kay diarmed the man and shot him dead. He freed all the others and the set out to get the ring and the pendant back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twins Adventures / Those Who Love Novels / My Friend's Son (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.