Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

A joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A joke (823 Views)

Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / This Is Not A Joke / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A joke by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Gamza was popular in the village, always looking for trouble.

One day he drank burantashi, the local afrodisiac and his thing became erect and standing straight for over 5hrs. He became restless, took his cutlass and headed for the farm.

On the way he met a bent frail old woman carrying a log of wood on her back. She was very old and must be over 80yrs of age.

Gamza looked around, no one in sight so he went to her and threatened her to cooperate.

Gamza: *shows her his firm dickson* see oldwoman, im seriously hot no time to waste. Cooperate and I will spare you. Oya lie down and remove your wrapper

Oldwoman: *frightened as she sees the sharp cutlass* ok my son pls im an old woman dont do this to me

Gamza: This is how we will do it. Tell me the number of teeth left in your mouth and that will be the number of rounds i will go

Old woman: * very frightened* pls my son, I have just 2 teeth left

So Gamza starts action. Bam bam gbom gbom gbum. 1st round over. Turns her to doggy style, gbim gbim gbum gbu gbam. second round over.

Gamza : * A bit relieved* Oya get up and dress old woman. we are done.

Old woman: My son wait. I have 1 more tooth at the back of my jaw. I just remembered it now.

Gamza fainted!!! cheesy
Re: A joke by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
bump

(1) (Reply)

Things That Must Happen To You When You Live In Nigeria. / 2 / 40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.