Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova (32126 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by mikk3448(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2014
kaka22: What a terrible experience! Kudos to his uncle for planning to sue them. Sue them for all they have... Tearing Nigerian passport is an insult on all Nigerians and this should be taken seriously by Nigerian government and the airline should be severely punished...
foolish hypocrites,that's why they ve refuse to grow after many years of existence;they remain d most stagnant purposeless country eva..God will continue to punish dem
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by otokx(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG has raised some valid points, let us not be too emotional over this but go over the facts once again.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cypha101: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Both the minister of foreign affairs and aviation should roll up their sleeves and fight for Nigerians.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Upright750: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2014
I have said this before and I will say it again. I never fly egypt air and I will never fly them because all this their uprising and down rising alone is enough reason not to fly Egypt air cuz one day one will buy ticket and wont be able to use it cuz the rising has escalate to the airport. They don't know the value of human. My advise is for us all to stay away from Egypt Air. In china and hongkong . Egypt air is known as cargo flight.. cheepest to fly back to Nigeria. Cheepest foraircargo.. even kenya airways is more higher than Egyptair not to talk Ethiopiaian airline.. im just talking about African own airlines. Egypt air is the most cheepest international airline in the whole world.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by inzek(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Our government should look on this.so that history will not repeat itself.sorry guy
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by olabisiadebanjo: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
bulllshit what a sad story..... this guy wasnt freaky harsh at all... warrri nor dey carry last. if i were him i will fight the man that tour his passort. thats what i call a big insult. tiring my own document right in front of my eyes. he father.

i nor still blame the boy sha, he wasnt sharp. someone got you a wrong ticket, you still take the ticket, still enter the plane.. he bleeped up for that part.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well its so sad,Nigerians get this kind of treatment all over the world so it aint new,we should try and make our country a better place to live and not send our kids to war zones like Ukraine
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by jaymdee(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
steadyguy: hello Nairalanders,

if you are studying abroad OR you know anyone studying abroad, this ebook is FOR or that PERSON.
its a hard life studying in a different country
i can speak from experience
this book details all you need to know about living and studying in a foreign land STRESS FREE!!

its a must HAVE, i enjoin you to go grab a copy at amazon.com RIGHT NOW!

thanks

Is the book in pidgin English?
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Why are you getting your skirts all bunched up?

Sure bring it on and as you've audited I'll match you toe to toe you odd toed orang tang. It's one thing to challenge outright untruths but that wash;t what you did. You insinuated that I was lying. I don't surfer fools and I will call a spade a spade, no apologies if that makes you mad but I am not in charge of your emotional compass.

I have done nothing to mislead anyone.

Go find a lake and jump in it.

I see that you're bent on calling people names when they disagree with you. Can you not have a clean debate without names calling and insults? It says a lot about who you are....

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

1) I see that you're bent on calling people names when they disagree with you.

2) Can you not have a clean debate without names calling and insults?

3) It says a lot about who you are....

1) Not true. When an identify incompetence I announce it. There have been many on this thread that I have a differing opinion with but still had a cordial response with. You are a first class dimwit and thus why you think otherwise.

2) This is a clean debate, we're not in a missionary or convent. I promise if you stop mentioning my name I won't even know you exist. The only reason I return is because my name was flagged.

3) Thank you. I am comfortable with who I am in my skin, you should reflect on who you are and see if you're comfortable or just a shell holding what you think others will want you to be.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Just as I thought, your angst is with Americans. This was never about America or celebration (only someone with deep anti US sentiments will harbor that), the issue was that a fellow traveller was denied entry solely because he was holding a Nigerian passport.

I will continue to thwart your idiotic attempts no matter how much you try to hide your thinly veiled angst grin

Good luck feeding that monkey on your back grin

You don't know who I am, where I live or my nationality yet you conclude I am anti-America. Should I really be debating with someone that cannot hold a reasonable healthy argument? My answer is NO. Rather than annoy me, this particular comment actually made me smile and shake my head in pity. Just when I think I have seen the worst of folly, someone out there pulls a surprise on me. Bring it on dude, spring more surprises in your rejoinders and continue to expose who you really are in this public discourse. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
aaidel:

any citizen can be turned back from any country guess you didn't hear the case of the man turned back from dubai and asked never to return again and some countries despite these agreements require pre approval before traveling which is basically same thing a visa is

You may want to read my comment again. I said the traveller must have a legitimate reason to be granted entry. That goes without saying.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

1) You don't know who I am, where I live or my nationality yet you conclude I am anti-America.

2) Should I really be debating with someone that cannot hold a reasonable healthy argument? My answer is NO.

3) Rather than annoy me, this particular comment actually made me smile and shake my head in pity.

4) Just when I think I have seen the worst of folly, someone out there pulls a surprise on me.

5) Bring it on dude, spring more surprises in your rejoinders and continue to expose who you really are in this public discourse.

6) We are watching.

1) Dude, it oozes out of your comments and I don't give two shillings who you are or where you live. You are and remain a non entity to me. The only reason you are even getting a response from me is that you quoted me and asked a moronic question. I've slapped your face with proof and now you have nothing else so you will try to hump my legs. Well good luck with that as I repel all boarders.

2) But yet you lack total and complete self control. #FAIL

3) That could be seen as a precursor to a psychotic episode.

4) You must have a boring existence if this is an earth shattering occurrence for you.

5) And I am enjoying you faltering and staggering with incoherent responses.

6) Of course you will. I fully expect you to and yah all are doing more than watching grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

You may want to read my comment again. I said the traveller must have a legitimate reason to be granted entry. That goes without saying.

Legitimate or not, entry into a country is not automatic like you seem to think. Many legitimate people have been turned back. Boyfriends visiting Girlfriends for a birthday have been turned back for fear of getting married and staying (is that not a legitimate reason to visit?).

Like I told you before, you are not a seasoned traveller. Google is not a reflection of your personal and individual life experience.

You're simply wrong and out of your depths here.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by greall1: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
Didn't you do skimming and scanning in gns/gst while you were in the university?

ask me again.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
greall1:

ask me again.
I'm still asking u...... oya answer me.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
if my father had slave mentality,i probably should have been thinking like you,so its your father you should be examining

CityNG:

Your father has a slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by tdmoggy: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Just sue egypt air

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: if my father had slave mentality,i probably should have been thinking like you,so its your father you should be examining

If you say so, I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. But then he may not have had a chance to raise you properly though.

Or maybe he did what he did with what he had and you just ended up a failure anyways.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
A failure is someone,who sells out his own,a failure is someone who because of hunger would sell his brothers right just for a meal,a failure is somebody who thinks that if he defends the Egyptians they would give him visa,so of me and you who looks more like a failure?

CityNG:

If you say so, I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. But then he may not have had a chance to raise you properly though.

Or maybe he did what he did with what he had and you just ended up a failure anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Eyop: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: A failure is someone,who sells out his own,a failure is someone who because of hunger would sell his brothers right just for a meal,a failure is somebody who thinks that if he defends the Egyptians they would give him visa,so of me and you who looks more like a failure?

Guys,allow this matter rest now. Not all post/comments you must respond to. @ CityNG,same with you too.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Legitimate or not, entry into a country is not automatic like you seem to think. Many legitimate people have been turned back. Boyfriends visiting Girlfriends for a birthday have been turned back for fear of getting married and staying (is that not a legitimate reason to visit?).

Like I told you before, you are not a seasoned traveller. Google is not a reflection of your personal and individual life experience.

You're simply wrong and out of your depths here.

In your eagerness to respond, you did not carefully read that it's your ally on this thread who mentioned Google (not me). You even turned against him and asked him to expand his knowledge. shocked It is a shame that you'd do anything to fight dirty.

It's ok for you to conclude I am not a seasoned traveller. I have no point to prove in that regard. Your beef against me is that I set out to clarify why you had to obtain a "visa" to enter Spain. I have never met you and I don't know your background but your uncouth language says a lot about your upbringing and your outlook in life. For argument sake, let's assume you are a more seasoned traveller than I am, your brash style of addressing people who have differing opinions indicates to me that your mind is unexposed. You may have travelled the world but your mind never grew beyond the confines of Ijebu. With due respect, please grow up and act your age. If you left Nigeria in 1986, I imagine you are not a young man. In fact, you are far older than me yet you carelessly throw words around without weighing them. That is a shame, sir, but it is beneath me to call you names or spew hatred towards you.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by suyamasta(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
kai i wept!!!!!!!!! Minimum 10million dollars fine to egypt air! this should serve as a warning to other air operators who in one way or the other disrespect the citizens of Nigeria!
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: A failure is someone,who sells out his own,a failure is someone who because of hunger would sell his brothers right just for a meal,a failure is somebody who thinks that if he defends the Egyptians they would give him visa,so of me and you who looks more like a failure?

You do.

I'll have to check but I doubt if I need a visa for Egypt.

Egypt is far down on my bucket list of placed to visit.

PS: I checked, I can just show up at the border and get a visa there. So "selling out my own" as accused is just another false and emotional response that is not based on any real fact grin

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

1) In your eagerness to respond, you did not carefully read that it's your ally on this thread who mentioned Google (not me). You even turned against him and asked him to expand his knowledge. shocked It is a shame that you'd do anything to fight dirty.

2) It's ok for you to conclude I am not a seasoned traveller. I have no point to prove in that regard.

3) Your beef against me is that I set out to clarify why you had to obtain a "visa" to enter Spain.

4) I have never met you and I don't know your background but your uncouth language says a lot about your upbringing and your outlook in life.

5) For argument sake, let's assume you are a more seasoned traveller than I am, your brash style of addressing people who have differing opinions indicates to me that your mind is unexposed.

6) You may have travelled the world but your mind never grew beyond the confines of Ijebu.

7) With due respect, please grow up and act your age. If you left Nigeria in 1986, I imagine you are not a young man.

cool In fact, you are far older than me yet you carelessly throw words around without weighing them.

9) That is a shame, sir, but it is beneath me to call you names or spew hatred towards you.

"A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside"wink is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.[1][2] Though not required by the syntax of any language, paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose."

Your gibberish is very hard to read. Please try to write your thesis properly if you want an answer from me.

1) It's an online forum, I have no allies. You must be very lonely and grasping for folks to like you. Get out there in the real world and experience life.

2) Thank you for that permission. I know Nazis like you live on that fake feeling grin

3) I have no "beef" with you dude. As stated previously you're actually a non entity and just an ordinary userid on Nairaland to me. You clarified nothing but continued to make an a$$ of your assumption. You're not educated on these things enough to offer an intelligent opinion.

4) Your message across shows me your upbringing too and the kind of a personal family life that exists around you. Frankly it seems pathetic and unfulfilled.

5) No need to assume, it's a fact. We can compare passports stamps when you're ready. I bet you'll worm your way out of that too.

6) I'm proud of Ijebu Ode jus as I am proud of many wonderful cities both in Ibadan and the world that I've lived in. You should be proud of your heritage too. I promise not to hold your hamlet against you because they are not responsible of the close minded nitwit that you've grown up to become.

7) It doesn't matter. Age is just another crutch you'r trying to use as you flail wildly about. Wether I am a young Man or not doesn't make your faulty position suddenly correct. Grown some balls and debate with intellect and stop fishing around on my posts for ammunition.

cool Another assumption, I type using the exact words that I meant to convey. You're just sore that I am not kowtowing to you. You're nothing and remain nothing to me.

9) It doesn't matter dude. I would have been called worse and I would certainly respond in kind back yo you.

Now crawl back under the bridge you came out of, you impertinent troll.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

"A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside"wink is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.[1][2] Though not required by the syntax of any language, paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose."

Your gibberish is very hard to read. Please try to write your thesis properly if you want an answer from me.

1) It's an online forum, I have no allies. You must be very lonely and grasping for folks to like you. Get out there in the real world and experience life.

2) Thank you for that permission. I know Nazis like you live on that fake feeling grin

3) I have no "beef" with you dude. As stated previously you're actually a non entity and just an ordinary userid on Nairaland to me. You clarified nothing but continued to make an a$$ of your assumption. You're not educated on these things enough to offer an intelligent opinion.

4) Your message across shows me your upbringing too and the kind of a personal family life that exists around you. Frankly it seems pathetic and unfulfilled.

5) No need to assume, it's a fact. We can compare passports stamps when you're ready. I bet you'll worm your way out of that too.

6) I'm proud of Ijebu Ode jus as I am proud of many wonderful cities both in Ibadan and the world that I've lived in. You should be proud of your heritage too. I promise not to hold your hamlet against you because they are not responsible of the close minded nitwit that you've grown up to become.

7) It doesn't matter. Age is just another crutch you'r trying to use as you flail wildly about. Wether I am a young Man or not doesn't make your faulty position suddenly correct. Grown some balls and debate with intellect and stop fishing around on my posts for ammunition.

cool Another assumption, I type using the exact words that I meant to convey. You're just sore that I am not kowtowing to you. You're nothing and remain nothing to me.

9) It doesn't matter dude. I would have been called worse and I would certainly respond in kind back yo you.

Now crawl back under the bridge you cam rout of, you impertinent troll.

Compare passports with you? Never! That you would even suggest that shows how low you sink to prove a thoughtless needless point. I know people who haven't stepped outside Nigeria that are more articulate and argue more soundly than you do. With the way you write, I already wonder if you are the true owner of the passport you showed us. As I said earlier, you show no decency in your interactions and no reflection of the American spirit. You are a proven sore loser who aims to score cheap points yet can't seem to be tactful in your use of words. If you are truly in America, then you are not one of the Ambassadors Nigeria can be proud of, and you should be ashamed of that. I will personally applaud you if you can score another cheap point without one foul word of insult. Common, give it a try. You are up to the challenge. Refine yourself and argue without bitterness. You can do it.... I'm waiting. undecided

You continue to amaze me. You have no clue who I may be but you are so sure you'd win a 'passport comparison' contest. Who reasons like that in this age? Only a person whose mind never grew beyond the 'local champion' thinking of the 80s. The world has evolved, man. If your biggest achievements are that you left Nigeria and now hold an American passport, then I can now understand the origin of your woes.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Now crawl back under the bridge you cam rout of, you impertinent troll.

Talking specifically about travel, I have a humble travel experience and I haven't done as much as I'd like. I have only seen 4 of the 6 continents (I will spare you the number of countries and cities). Not a feat that matches yours, perhaps, but that is beside the point. Even if you have been to all 200+ countries of the globe, your travel experience is not reflected in your writing. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

Talking specifically about travel, I have a humble travel experience and I haven't done as much as I'd like. I have only seen 4 of the 6 continents (I will spare you the number of countries and cities). Not a feat that matches yours, perhaps, but that is beside the point. Even if you have been to all 200+ countries of the globe, your travel experience is not reflected in your writing. Simple!

Just as I thought.

Christopher Columbus writing will confuse most too.

I offer no apologies that I do not write at a kindergartner level.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

1) Compare passports with you? Never! That you would even suggest that shows how low you sink to prove a thoughtless needless point. I know people who haven't stepped outside Nigeria that are more articulate and argue more soundly than you do. With the way you write, I already wonder if you are the true owner of the passport you showed us. As I said earlier, you show no decency in your interactions and no reflection of the American spirit. You are a proven sore loser who aims to score cheap points yet can't seem to be tactful in your use of words. If you are truly in America, then you are not one of the Ambassadors Nigeria can be proud of, and you should be ashamed of that. I will personally applaud you if you can score another cheap point without one foul word of insult. Common, give it a try. You are up to the challenge. Refine yourself and argue without bitterness. You can do it.... I'm waiting. undecided

2) You continue to amaze me. You have no clue who I may be but you are so sure you'd win a 'passport comparison' contest. Who reasons like that in this age? Only a person whose mind never grew beyond the 'local champion' thinking of the 80s. The world has evolved, man. If your biggest achievements are that you left Nigeria and now hold an American passport, then I can now understand the origin of your woes.

1) Yep. Wuss grin An untravel heathen.

2) Like I said you harbor deep anti US sentiments. I can't help you with that. Try to see a professional, I believe they can treat these things in an outpatient facilities these days.

The funny thing is seeing how much time you've spent researching my posts on Nairaland. I love this, keep it coming and please do more research on little ol me cheesy
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

1) Yep. Wuss grin An untravel heathen.

2) Like I said you harbor deep anti US sentiments. I can't help you with that. Try to see a professional, I believe they can treat these things in an outpatient facilities these days.

The funny thing is seeing how much time you've spent researching my posts on Nairaland. I love this, keep it coming and please do more research on little ol me cheesy

It is what I have been trying to tell you since but you either read too quickly or comprehension may be a challenge for you, sir. I didn't have to do any research on you at all. I haven't even looked at your profile neither have I read you on any other thread. You have a loose tongue so you loosely type and reveal your life on this thread unwittingly with no display of wisdom. I know so much about you already without making an effort because out of the abundance of the heart, you've been spilling the venomous content of your being. You are a hurting man and I should really pity you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.