Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat (3161 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / A Lagos Igbo Beat APC Chairman's Son To Clinge Lagos Assembly Seat / Wife Wins Late Husband’s Assembly Seat In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Over the past few months I have received so much pressure to contest for a seat in the State House of Assembly. But yesterday it got a major boost when one of the foremost party patrons gave me a call requesting that I give it a shot. I told him how financially unprepared I am to stomach the huge financial outlay associated with electioneering campaigns..his exact words were- I should not bother!

Though as a popular grass root man I never knew I was this popular amongst the people particularly my immediate constituency who saw my positive efforts so far.

As the election draws nearer I seek to inform this house that I may be going for an elective office and for that reason I may be out of NL for as long as I am in the State House. Though I will be showing my presence sparingly to get abreast of new developments. I will be a bridge builder between Nairaland and people in the corridors of power.

I will make further consultations before I finally decide whether to run or not. None the less I need your support morally and all to see to the fruition of this project.

Thank you

- Chino

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Oklander: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
hehe, u for talk so since na!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Goodluck in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Over the past few months I have received so much pressure to contest for a seat in the State House of Assembly. But yesterday it got a major boast when one of the foremost party patrons gave me a call requesting that I give it a shot. I told him how financially unprepared to stomach the huge financial outlay associated with electioneering campaigns..his words was I should not bother!

Though as a popular grass root man I never knew I was this popular amongst the people particularly my immediate constituency who saw my positive efforts so far.

As the election draws nearer I seek to inform this house that I may be going for an elective office and for that reason I may be out of NL for as long as I am in the State House. Though I will be showing my presence sparingly to get abreast of new developments.

I will make further consultations before I finally decide whether to run or not. None the less I need your support morally and all to see to the fruition of this project.

Thank you

- Chino

Way to go,odogwu nwannem.
Anambra is solidly behind you.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I need your moral support. I have given so much for a state that I love with my life..its time for you people to show your love!

OdenigboAroli:
Way to go,odogwu nwannem.
Anambra is solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
What party is fielding you? Ku klux klan party of Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chino, go in peace. I pray you excel in this venture. It would be nice to have a state honourable as a Nairaland member, we should have at least a house of reps member who's an active NL member by 2015 if all goes well.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chino who will you leave your foto business for?

17 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
lol..Nwanne mu, I think I will have to appoint someone else.. cheesy

Energito: Chino who will you leave your foto business for?
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lemme tell you..I will do well as a nairalander-honorable member because I will be the bridge between nairaland forumites and people at the corridors of power. I will even get government functionaries to sign-up on nairaland so they can have an insight on what an average Nigerian youth thinks and feels..

tokunboh: Chino, go in peace. I pray you excel in this venture. It would be nice to have a state honourable as a Nairaland member, we should have at least a house of reps member who's an active NL member by 2015 if all goes well.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Brahms(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Heya, the ONLY Photo Journalist we have here.. We will miss you o! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please dont appoint someone from the other side.you know nah.
ChinoElects: lol..Nwanne mu, I think I will have to appoint someone else.. cheesy

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please dont appoint someone from the other side.you know nah. Before them mismanage our foto business.
ChinoElects: lol..Nwanne mu, I think I will have to appoint someone else.. cheesy

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
It does not mean I am resigning from Nairaland yet. I need your support to get me into that office first!

Brahms: Heya, the ONLY Photo Journalist we have here.. We will miss you o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Trust me to get a more aggressive and good photographer than myself.. cheesy

Energito: Please dont appoint someone from the other side.you know nah. Before them mismanage our foto business.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hope you won't use your pictures on your posters?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I didn't get the point you were trying to make!

OrlandoOwoh: Hope you won't use your pictures on your posters?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by egift(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Another Stooge in the making. You will be there to help that man recoup his investment. As I read through your post, we all can see you have no agenda - just to queue in this administration's quest to perpetuate Corruption and cement it into our psych.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by aljharem(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
You have received my blessings brother. At least you are more realistic than Desmond

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Firefire(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
I wish you well.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by squaddy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
GOC of the Biafran E-army. March on nwannem Anambra is solidly behind you. I for one as an indigene of your hometown assures you of my support and the support of every member of my family.

I'm sure the other side will breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing you won't be around to drop your usual E-tornadoes and E-atomic bombs on their deluded lives and trailer load of lies.

Udo diri gi nwannem

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Appoint someone from Anioma to move the foto business to another level.
ChinoElects: Trust me to get a more aggressive and good photographer than myself.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by bacca2: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
egift: Another Stooge in the making. You will be there to help that man recoup his investment. As I read through your post, we all can see you have no agenda - just to queue in this administration's quest to perpetuate Corruption and cement it into our psych.
May the APC candidate defeat him. I can't imagine a bigot as an "honorable".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I have a feeling you can do a better job than I have done..

Energito: Appoint someone from Anioma to move the foto business to another level.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you nwanne mu..

squaddy: GOC of the Biafran E-army. March on nwannem Anambra is solidly behind you. I for one as an indigene of your hometown assures you of my support and the support of every member of my family.

I'm sure the other side will breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing you won't be around to drop your usual E-tornadoes and E-atomic bombs on their deluded lives and trailer load of lies.

Udo diri gi nwannem

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by TabletMan: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dp

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by TabletMan: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Odogwu Chino we are solidly behind you. I wish you nothing but a great success.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by ChinoElects: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
My inlaw..Osumenyi will know that they have somebody in me very soon..

TabletMan: Odogwu Chino we are solidly behind you.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Dozzybaby: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Aigbofa: What party is fielding you? Ku klux klan party of Nigeria?

grin grin grin or norsemen association of Nigeria

@OP u are retard. ur appetite for self importance is shocking.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Dozzybaby: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Hope you won't use your pictures on your posters?

grin grin grin grin grin

chinonso dike is a dreamer and insanely paranoid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... / M / 2019: A Strong Case For Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.