Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat (3162 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / A Lagos Igbo Beat APC Chairman's Son To Clinge Lagos Assembly Seat / Wife Wins Late Husband’s Assembly Seat In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
Kasie nwanne mu kedu ije? Longest time! The project is still in the works. I will be updating you as we approach the primaries..

kasiem: nono, if u are really serious about this, be sure of my support and in the field assistance
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
cheesy

poiZon:
its called TACTICAL MANEUVER!
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Nwanne mu dalu..

nigerianvenom: Chino,i wish u well.any dream concievable is achievable.
I know u can succeed and u shall succeed through christ our Lord,amen.
But be sincere in ur doing to God and mankind.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2014
In-laws..

Katier00: Nna are you from osumenyi
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by LordMecuzy(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
ChinoElects: My inlaw..Osumenyi will know that they have somebody in me very soon..

Tho this Chino sounds familiar like d Chino I know bk then in Pol Science Anambra State University

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by tomakint: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
My dear brother Chino, as you take this bold step to another level of service it is my prayer that you shall go and conquer in this murky waters of Nigerian politics, and you shall come out unscathed after rendering a meritorous service....I wish you success from the bottom of my heart my dear brother Chino!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Katier00(f): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
oneeast: In-laws..

since he married from my town, he has my blessings too

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by andyanders: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
ChinoElects: Over the past few months I have received so much pressure to contest for a seat in the State House of Assembly. But yesterday it got a major boost when one of the foremost party patrons gave me a call requesting that I give it a shot. I told him how financially unprepared I am to stomach the huge financial outlay associated with electioneering campaigns..his exact words were- I should not bother!

Though as a popular grass root man I never knew I was this popular amongst the people particularly my immediate constituency who saw my positive efforts so far.

As the election draws nearer I seek to inform this house that I may be going for an elective office and for that reason I may be out of NL for as long as I am in the State House. Though I will be showing my presence sparingly to get abreast of new developments. I will be a bridge builder between Nairaland and people in the corridors of power.

I will make further consultations before I finally decide whether to run or not. None the less I need your support morally and all to see to the fruition of this project.

Thank you

- Chino

Go ahead as we shall make out time no matter our schedule of duties, to stand behind you during your campaign and to see you get there.

No matter the obstacle, you will surely get there.Honourable.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by shizzleStar: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
chino, i wish you excellence in your political endeavor. You will come, see and conquer. ISEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nnewi1stSon: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chino nwanne take the plunge, I'll be in Anambra by then and would mobilise youths and student unions for you, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
goodluck Chino nwanem..................... victoria ascertia

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nwanne mu you dey try at all. Please reply my email..

Nnewi1stSon: Chino nwanne take the plunge, I'll be in Anambra by then and would mobilise youths and student unions for you, cheesy
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I will personally draw the attention of political office holders to sign up on nairaland, that way they will be able see the views of an average Nigerian..

tomakint: My dear brother Chino, as you take this bold step to another level of service it is my prayer that you shall go and conquer in this murky waters of Nigerian politics, and you shall come out unscathed after rendering a meritorous service....I wish you success from the bottom of my heart my dear brother Chino!
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks to all of you. I never knew I have so much well wishers as this..thank you once again! This moral support will enable me take this giant stride.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by 99100(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good luck too you.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chinoelects, all the very best but I'll tell you the truth...its not going to be easy.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by squaddy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan: Chinoelects, all the very best but I'll tell you the truth...its not going to be easy.

If he can constantly hold down the fort and repel the onslaght of the baboons for years without breaking a sweat,then this will be a walk in the park for him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Gucciboss: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmm... Honourable Chino? O ya adikwa egwu
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
ChinoElects: Over the past few months I have received so much pressure to contest for a seat in the State House of Assembly. But yesterday it got a major boost when one of the foremost party patrons gave me a call requesting that I give it a shot. I told him how financially unprepared I am to stomach the huge financial outlay associated with electioneering campaigns..his exact words were- I should not bother!

Though as a popular grass root man I never knew I was this popular amongst the people particularly my immediate constituency who saw my positive efforts so far.

As the election draws nearer I seek to inform this house that I may be going for an elective office and for that reason I may be out of NL for as long as I am in the State House. Though I will be showing my presence sparingly to get abreast of new developments. I will be a bridge builder between Nairaland and people in the corridors of power.

I will make further consultations before I finally decide whether to run or not. None the less I need your support morally and all to see to the fruition of this project.

Thank you

- Chino

i kajara a ka ja na nwoke
I bu a kajar-ed man
I wish you well
Igbo g'adi gi de

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nwanyi oma dalu rinne.. cheesy

Babymama1:

i kajara a ka ja na nwoke
I bu a kajar-ed man
I wish you well
Igbo g'adi gi de

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by idu1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oklander: hehe, u for talk so since na!!!
are u okene presently?
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Oklander: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
idu1: are u okene presently?
...Yea
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by idu1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oklander: ...Yea
which side i ll like to meet u.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Oklander: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
idu1: which side i ll like to meet u.
PM me... Let's know what's up.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by kasiem(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
oneeast: Kasie nwanne mu kedu ije? Longest time! The project is still in the works. I will be updating you as we approach the primaries..

then send me a pm cos i dont normally do nairaland thing that much
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by 1ReBoRn: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: Nwanyi oma dalu rinne.. cheesy

Chindo, How far? cool cool
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Yeske2(m): 4:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Nwannem, I support you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

kasiem: then send me a pm cos i dont normally do nairaland thing that much
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Nwanne m I am counting on you more especially if you are within my constituency..

Yeske2: Nwannem, I support you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Caseless: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Somebody needs attention here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Plane Crash Prediction: The Fear Of Apc / 0MG!! See The Photo Of The Worlds Largest Vagina / Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.