Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. (19186 Views)

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! / Ebola: Why Is Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu (minister For Health)still Keeping His Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Heart2heart(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
[size=18pt]HE HAS DONE WELL, IF I TALK AM MY CAR NO GO LOSS![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by searay(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes and no
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by simplexvi: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
sorry pals... we forgot to thank God... i thank God for answering our prayers...

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Padipadi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes, yes, yes baby.
I m c-uming
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
koxi: We'll save our commendations until d Ebola scourge is completely wiped out and contained. ..

I agree with you. . . They say it has been eradicated. I say we wait for 30 days more to find out.
BTW you made a mistake should be contained then wiped out. wink
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by fajani(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
how sure you are that Nigeria is EBOLA free
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Ideyontop: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes,he sure deserves an award! God bless him and the Medical doctors,nurses and others in Nigeria, who gave their time,talent,energy and resources to fight this disease to a halt! And for everyone that prayed against ebola whether individually or as a group, God bless you nyafu nyafu! Nigeria is a great country. WE CELEBRATE U!!!!!!!! Clapping vigorously! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Spicylate: not just him but his team and all health practisioners inclusive. im also applauding ny fellow nigerians. WELL DONE!
+1

They should all be commended.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by blessedvisky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
The man really tried wink... He did better than most other ministers lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by IYIMAN: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
The minister has been seen to have tried, updating and educating via d media..
Kudos to Lagos state/commissioner for health, the volunteers who actually touched/treated the patients. And others behind the scene... You all tried, God bless you.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by edaolaropin: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
I would rather commend the late Doctor and the Lagos State Goverment. That minister gave a couple of misleading reports and would rather buy cars for the ministry than do the needful for the poorly equiped hospitals we have all over the country.

4 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
What exactly did he do?

Nigerians and their celebration of mediocrity. What about questioning why Sawyer was allowed into Nigeria in the first place? Why is it that Ghana, which is closer to the epicenter of this epidemic, does not have a single case?

Perhaps we should thank GEj for re-capturing Bama whenever he does. GEJ till Jesus comes back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by ba7man(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Una fit get mouth now.......just picture if it was a Governor like Uduaghan(DR sef) or Suswan or Jonah Jang that was the Governor in the frontline state, then we would have seen how capable the Health Minister really is.

Even Akapabio will run away to either Abuja or lagos since the Ebola problem can't be solved by building a road, bridge or flyover.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by jude33084(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
100% YES

He deserves it. smiley
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by theplanmaker: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't like him, but on this ebola issue alone, he really shined. thumbs up 4 him.
I predicted b4 dat Nigeria ll handle it if it arises
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Burger01(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
That thieving minister Chukwu deserves nada angry

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by jude33084(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
ba7man: Una fit get mouth now.......just picture if it was a Governor like Uduaghan(DR sef) or Suswan or Jonah Jang that was the Governor in the frontline state, then we would have seen how capable the Health Minister really is.

Even Akapabio will run away to either Abuja or lagos since the Ebola problem can't be solved by building a road, bridge or flyover.

I agree with you wink the Lagos State Government need to be commended. They where able to contain the spread. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by JuanDeDios: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
His approach was reactive rather than proactive. Sawyer should have been quarantined at the airport and those who're dead would be alive today. This guy had the massive resources of the FGN at his disposal yet he waited for Ebola to settle down before lifting a finger. Besides Commissioner Idris did most of the heavy lifting. And look how long it took them to get the 200m to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by retepmurt(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos to Lagos state govt.I wonder wht wld hav happened if the index case was in Abuja.
Anyway,i commend the minister bt he wil function better as information minister.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by adamskutty(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
uchedydy: In a country wia everytyn seems to be upside down, we need to celebrate those who have done well.

Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu indeed deserves commendation. In the wake of Ebola from AMERICAN-liberian Patrick Sawyer, the Health Minister swung into action. Tho it was shaky af first due to the seeming unpreparedness of everybody. He fought Ebola to a standstill, convening meetings here and there, giving directives on things, working with the Lagos state government and other states and notably providing up to date information to give public insight and calm tension. As at today we have no case of Ebola in the country. Our hearts go out to those who lost loved ones, but it would have been more but for the hard work of the health minister and his team.

I am not a politician, but I think every good work deserves commendation.

Now to the man who fought hard to fight Ebola for his country, I say well done.

Again commendation shd go to all the doctors and medical practitioners in all areas of the field, and to all Nigerians who have been using hand sanitizers to ensure they protect themselves.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!
BLuivy or blueivy can u see the bolded?
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by tinuolababy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
He deserves an award
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by coolar: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
That's the problem with us as a people.

It's a team work! You wanna appreciate the minister who sits under A/C most times and leave those who have direct contact with the patients?

Everyone deserve commendation, the ministry, the Lagos state government, the health workers, school owners, the media, general public and Ebola patients who surrendered willingly to be quarantined.

You celebrate only the manager forgetting the players on the field? It is a team w-o-r-k!

The minister should come out to commend all members of the team. He's paid to manager crisis and on this case, he did well with cooperation of ALL stakeholders.

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by JuanDeDios: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
uchedydy:

Obvious u have not been listening to the news, cos the part of news i listened to lagos acknowledge the reciept of the intervention fund.
The N200m approved separately for LASG by Jonathan is what has been delivered. Nothing out of the N1.9b has been seen by anyone except Chukwu and maybe so real estate merchants in London and Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Kingharzyz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
uchedydy: In a country wia everytyn seems to be upside down, we need to celebrate those who have done well.

Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu indeed deserves commendation. In the wake of Ebola from AMERICAN-liberian Patrick Sawyer, the Health Minister swung into action. Tho it was shaky af first due to the seeming unpreparedness of everybody. He fought Ebola to a standstill, convening meetings here and there, giving directives on things, working with the Lagos state government and other states and notably providing up to date information to give public insight and calm tension. As at today we have no case of Ebola in the country. Our hearts go out to those who lost loved ones, but it would have been more but for the hard work of the health minister and his team.

I am not a politician, but I think every good work deserves commendation.

Now to the man who fought hard to fight Ebola for his country, I say well done.

Again commendation shd go to all the doctors and medical practitioners in all areas of the field, and to all Nigerians who have been using hand sanitizers to ensure they protect themselves.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!

You're not a politician but tribalism flows in ur veins... would you open this thread if the minister is not your Igbo brother? no one should quote me pls...am entitle to my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by aguizm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Any where you go and don't find an igbo man there better run cos whatever they will be doing there will surely be fruitless. Nazi onyebuchi Chukwu anti na s'igi da'lu.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by aguizm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Any where you go and don't find an igbo man there better run cos whatever they will be doing there will surely be fruitless. Mazi onyebuchi Chukwu anyi na s'igi da'lu.Igbos take the lead while others watch.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by kingschild123(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
I think he should enter politics. grin
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by deboraha(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Will not commend him in isolation. It's been a collective effort with lots of help from doctors, nurses, etc and LASG.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Bobby4090: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

He doesn't deserve shi!t! Same clown that said N1.9bn Ebola Fund was for his Ministry to buy Cars. He's a thief! And an Opportunist trying to take glory of Commissioner Idris.
You are right on point. The man is a complete fraud. Buying a fleet of cars in the midst of an ebola emergency. Infact am sure he may be praying for more ebola outbreaks so he can have more money to loot and more cars to order. shame on him.

5 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Brahms(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
samplegirl:

If no be your papa you no go see anything good in it!

I doubt if you're a girl. I guess you're going through Gender-Crisis. Now STFU Kid!

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Kirinwa: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op who told you there's no new case of ebola in Nigeria. I attended a burial ceremony in my village and I saw a man with ebola confirmed his gums were filling his mouth reddish.

Its too early to be an ass licker. The Minister that used ebola money to divert and buy cars. We celebrate corruption and laud those practise it.

Besides there are many people who have ebola but wouldn't come out in order not to be ostracized. So you and your minister should pack well well.

He's even spreading it by false propaganda telling people there's no more ebola. Like seriously? undecided
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by hensben(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
shame on the poster of this article, this is why our political leaders dont perform because most nigerians make them feel they are doing the country favor whereas, they are been paid to work/perform with tax payers money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Addiction Has Taken Everything... / Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians / See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.