Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (56725 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by McStoic(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Deleting your so called enemies contacts may seem good for the lily livered but from a philosophical standpoint it's not perfect. I actually admire folks who can still have your contacts 2 or more years later. Those type of people and such type of actions toughens you up on a higher level. This is a kinda weird reverse psychology, but believe you me this is very capable of making you mentally stronger. Talk of controlling your impulses to call at random and responding to other flippant emotions. By the way it's only easy to do if you walked out on the relationship due to no fault of yours and not the other way round. Facing your fears is the highest form of Systematic Desensitization!! It's the breeding ground for having your happiness being in your hands; it ushers you into the uncharted path of non chalance.grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
And so? isn't it part of moving forward? undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Dats just d TRUTH.......
I JUST BROKE UP WITH ONE DESPERATE ONE...
CURRENTLY SHE IS BENT ON TARNISHING MY IMAGE AT MY WORK PLACE..(THANKGOD for my kind of work)
SHE BOASTS SHE has deleted my number..yet CALLS and threatens me...
WHEN i approacht her she told me she deleted only my NAME....i now told her what she was still doing having my numba without recognition.
I still gave her 40k on her visit..to enable her transport and get some things for hersef...SHE told me she feeels BEREAVED.
THOUGH she is nice but she was just like a RAVAGING FIRE.
I Just got to know her 4months ago..
Am tired of all dz relationship SAGA...
NOW RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE EMPLOYMENT..
LADIES take relationship like permanent JOB.
TO BREAK UP no easy oooo.
Mine was like SUDAN and SOUTH SUDAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Abia.... Story for amadioha. You have suffered heartbreak atleast once so leave that story for kids.
Hmmmm I repeat heartbreaks are for softhearted people, a strong lady like me cannot beheartbroken.
I take everything that Happens to me especially in relationship less Seriously.
Sweet, if it works out fine if it doesn't then life goes on. Most times when I believe things aint right somewhere, I try to change it and if it still remains that way I either manage it or walkaway.
No man born of a woman can ever break my solid heart tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by 2pwesh(f): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Firstly I stored ma bf's number in ma head..... So once its over I jst delete his number off ma fone n das all..... I dnt block on fb or what so ever......... So @least dy cn c how well am doing...... Das all to any its over
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2014
And all the ruthless babes u broke their heart be like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by 2pwesh(f): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm I repeat heartbreaks are for softhearted people, a strong lady like me cannot beheartbroken.
Sweet, if it works out fine if it doesn't then life goes on. Most times when I believe things aint right somewhere, I try to change it and if it still remains that way I either manage it or walkaway.
Keep deceiving urself.... Yimu

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by jamal1010: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
amiskurie: I can't imagine how many girls stalking me right noww sad
dat means u jhav committed alot of atrocities.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by helphelp: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2014
10 things guys do after a break up.

Counter thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/1902152/10-things-guys-after-break
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by McStoic(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Haryoryhemie: And so? isn't it part of moving forward? undecided
Maybe it is. But am talking here about the ability to being in control next time. Am talking about developing a very tough mental attitude through what will ordinarily make others break. Those days of yore, I remember developing how to torment people with kindness from my break up experiences. NB: If you want to make good of what am saying here, make sure in your relationships you are not at fault, make sure you give it your all, make sure you do not play unnecessary games. And very importantly, make sure you are the one that walks out on people and not people on you. If you were perfect in your dealings with your ex, even Jupiter will be on your side cos you know you did your best. And moving on would be easier, trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2014
destante: That relationship expert part got me lol-ing. Anyways I wouldn't listen to depressing songs. smiley
chisos babe u fine die....please what's that your pretty name again?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
That's because you have learn't your lesson from your previous heartbeak

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by McStoic(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
2pwesh: .
Keep deceiving urself.... Yimu
Maybe she's not deceiving herself, especially if she didn't cause the breakup. Some people are mentally tougher than others that's a fact. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by hadunihade(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ..Yeah,that's the truth.....Had a really bad breakup some months back.....I deleted his number....removed and blocked him from my Facebook account.... I removed him from whatsapp and BBM etc....

...I think it's the best thing to do at the moment....Although it won't reduce the pain and heartbreak ....It will make us forget him or her alittle....

To me, its not a silly act......
Nice one bae,am also passing tru d shit nw.I pray God gives me d strength to move on
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by folawuyo: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
D The CIA part got me cracking
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
grin lol oh yes
I would listen to Tracy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Thank you for the bible quotation ojare, tallesty1 come and read what the scriptures says about post grin
Don't join that olodo neutralwaya to antagonize me biko
What do you want me to read? He reasoned like a child when he was a child, right? He suffered heartbreak when he was a novice in relationship games.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by emmygzy(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
nekaa: All I do mostly is stalk... Buh just to see if i can still predict him, its refreshing to know I still know him.
Heaven knows how many ex you have stalked..i just hate it when a girl calls you with an unknown number.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by McStoic(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Buoyantic: chisos babe u fine die....please what's that your pretty name again?
Buoyantic hello. Ur siggy rings a bell. grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: What do you want me to read? He reasoned like a child when he was a child, right? He suffered heartbreak when he was a novice in relationship games.
Yeah that was why I said only kids get heartbroken.
How are ya?
No church?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by daisy123(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2014
shocked boasted !!! Its true but I don't do all and most ladies does them. Truth be told !!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
hadunihade:
Nice one bae,am also passing tru d shit nw.I pray God gives me d strength to move on

My dear, although twas really tough for me back then....I always encourage myself....I know deep in my mind that God only wants me to move from a desert to a greener pasture flowing with milk and honey...just consider this stage like a stepping stone to your greatness....aal izz well

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
eziokwu.com...... see babe consoling herself. smh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah that was why I said only kids get heartbroken.
How are ya?
No church?
Pretty good.

Why not, wanna attend 10am mass.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Pretty good.

Why not, wanna attend 10am mass.
You are catholic too?
Accept me nah, so I can show you what love is all about. I really wanna spoil you with true love, don't Say no pls cry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
lrguru: eziokwu.com...... see babe consoling herself. smh
I mean it
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Malakh: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Who has woe, who has sorrow, who has redness of eyes? Dem that tarry long at the wine... Yall chose to go about it the wrong way, that is your punishment
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by McStoic(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Word of consolation to whoever has been heartbroken: Take a deep breath. Raise your chin and move on. Few heart breaks here and there is good for everyone. It helps keep some funny side of every human in check, makes you know what you really need and not just want on the long run. Lastly, it helps you appreciate what you may have in the future.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=McStoic] Maybe it is. But am talking here about the ability to being in control next time. Am talking about developing a very tough mental attitude through what will ordinarily make others break. Those days of yore, I remember developing how to torment people with kindness from my break up experiences. NB: If you want to make good of what am saying here, make sure in your relationships you are not at fault, make sure you give it your all, make sure you do not play unnecessary games. And very importantly, make sure you are the one that walks out on people and not people on you. If you were perfect in your dealings with your ex, even Jupiter will be on your side cos you know you did your best. And moving on would be easier, trust me..

well said wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ..Yeah,that's the truth.....Had a really bad breakup some months back.....I deleted his number....removed and blocked him from my Facebook account.... I removed him from whatsapp and BBM etc....

...I think it's the best thing to do at the moment....Although it won't reduce the pain and heartbreak ....It will make us forget him or her alittle....

To me, its not a silly act......
awwwwwwwww cry

guilty of none lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: awwwwwwwww cry

guilty of none lipsrsealed
..hmmmmm...are u sure??

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by imcam: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2014
funny, even guys cn do most of these listed. nt easy to get over especially wen u dia was strong love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.