Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? (1587 Views)

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by effisyman: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
See how she dey waka, na so so spit spit every where, na who send am message abi we dey there when you dey open leg etc...

Women with their bad mouth, seeing a fellow pregnant lady and they start running their mouth.

I was in shoprite ikeja and sitting beside group of female at KFC, a pregnant lady with her hubby walk in and she looked stressed, the ladies I sat beside busted into laughter and said all sort cos of these woman.

Haba...you to go soon get belle oooo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Tundeiab(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na their way na...
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by egopersonified(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na jealousy dey worry them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
For lack of anything sensible to say, they'll just talk anyway,na bad belle dey worry dem.
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by makazona(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
it reminds them of what they are yet to achieve.thus,they say that so it wil look as if they are nt bitter.that is bad bellle
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by mstik(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
jellossi jellomas
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by EfemenaXY: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
effisyman: See how she dey waka, na so so spit spit every where, na who send am message abi we dey there when you dey open leg etc...

Women with their bad mouth, seeing a fellow pregnant lady and they start running their mouth.

I was in shoprite ikeja and sitting beside group of female at KFC, a pregnant lady with her hubby walk in and she looked stressed, the ladies I sat beside busted into laughter and said all sort cos of these woman.

Haba...you to go soon get belle oooo.

Sounds like the ravings of a couple of immature, silly, school girls.

No mature woman whose been through the rigors of pregnancy and childbirth will demean a fellow sister. They'll understand that pregnancy sits differently with different women.

Some have an easy time of it, others aren't so fortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Adeoba10(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
No be only pregnant woman, e get some useless ladies wey go dey hiss, bcus anoda woman dey breast feed her pikin in d public, (due to circumstances beyond control) whereas if u see d kin cloth wey dos ladies go wear, na all dia milk factory u go dey see.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by LewsTherin: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Advice to men - never try to understand women. Women understand themselves and hate each other's guts!!!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by ireneidiva(f): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
egopersonified: Na jealousy dey worry them.
Jealous of
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Daresh(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mehn pregnant women are hilarious grin misshappen, walks like a duck with swollen legs and nose. cheesy I've been pregnant twice and I know i look funny too
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by imurboss: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bad belle things
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Kanwulia: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
I nefa hear dis wan before o! cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by snazzylove: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Simple, they've not been there! By the time they go through the stress of pregnancy, labour and delivery, body go gist them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by MMotimo: 2:04am On Sep 14, 2014
I don't make fun of them but unless you have a health constraint, please make the effort pick up your feet and walk, not drag like a snail that is pregnant with a bigger snail.
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2014
egopersonified: Na jealousy dey worry them.
you're right. I experienced the same thing to when I was pregnant and as God will have it I was mostly in a foul mood especially when i was spitting frequently even when trying so hard to control it and if I didn't spit out I will feel like throwing up and so while passing by my hood a lady said stylishly while I was buying soap " they will soon spit out their intestine" of course I didn't hesitate to reply immediately and said "how will you know how it feels to be pregnant when you are just an empty barell.the lady left the shop angrily but what surprised me was that it was even the men who i don't know were more empathetic. One even helped me carry my bag to the car. I was surprised that the person who i never expected to show kindness did
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by EfemenaXY: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2014
^^ And yet, na you dey bash men pass for this nairaland... cheesy

Good morning Kulyie grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2014
MMotimo: I don't make fun of them but unless you have a health constraint, please make the effort pick up your feet and walk, not drag like a snail that is pregnant with a bigger snail.

I said the same thing when I wasn't pregnant but sometimes some women find their legs heavy to carry during pregnancy. To walk smartly sef na wahala especially when they haven't been exercising before and during pregnancy so it's not always their fault. In fact in some cases your whole body changes during pregnancy. Your mood, apetite, attitude and taste for certain things. During pregnancy sef I hated the smell of crayfish. Ehen I perceive it my mood changes so you should understand INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ And yet, na you dey bash men pass for this nairaland... cheesy

Good morning Kulyie grin
that's why I said I was surprised because I least expected understanding and kindness from them.it beat me cheesy

anyway good morning to you. Hawa you. Shey cold is not catching you cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women? by Agrika: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na Jealousy + Stupidity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother / Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband / Happy Birthday Donephi!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.