Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? (3064 Views)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by lepasharon(f): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are u a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty: undecided undecided undecided

Question for the gods. Wait make I ask orunmila, the father of agbonmiregun.
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
lepasharon: Are u a Christian?

…Yes cheesy

assfreak:

Question for the gods. Wait make I ask orunmila, the father of agbonmiregun.

Please Ask him i need answer Asap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Smaj03(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are you high on krytonite,,,,..

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Smaj03: Are you high on krytonite ,,,,..

Yes, undecided

the one you gave me undecided

ediot undecided
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by gbaskiboy: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jesus at no time claimed that he's God, he acknowledged God as being the father and He's under subjection to him as the son. Many christiandom teaches that Jesus and God are thesame. The Bible clearly differentiates the two, collosian 1:18 refers Jesus as the Firstborn creation of God and also philipian 2:6-9 also give big difference between the two personality. But many seems to hold the saying of Jesus christ in John that says 'me and my father are ONE'. But jesus never mean this in terms of personality but in terms of qualities such as Love, wisdom, justice and power. Jesus later say in John 14:28 that the father is greater than I. There are other bible references and logical evidence to prove that Jesus and the father are not thesame. Check in jw.org to find answers to life big Question such as Why does God permit suffering

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
No he did not.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Clinton594(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
gbaskiboy: Jesus at no time claimed that he's God, he acknowledged God as being the father and He's under subjection to him as the son. Many christiandom teaches that Jesus and God are thesame. The Bible clearly differentiates the two, collosian 1:18 refers Jesus as the Firstborn creation of God and also philipian 2:6-9 also give big difference between the two personality. But many seems to hold the saying of Jesus christ in John that says 'me and my father are ONE'. But jesus never mean this in terms of personality but in terms of qualities such as Love, wisdom, justice and power. Jesus later say in John 14:28 that the father is greater than I. There are other bible references and logical evidence to prove that Jesus and the father are not thesame. Check in jw.org to find answers to life big Question such as Why does God permit suffering

2gbasky
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by stinggy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
He is not...
Not even his relative undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Rilwayne001: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
No.
Deuteronomy, verse 4:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"

3 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by malvisguy212: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty: undecided undecided undecided
if you are a christian as you claim, this shouldn't have been a problem for you,read the word of God with understanding.

Why the people wanted to stone jesus? John10:33.They replied, "We're stoning you not for
any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a
mere man, CLAIM to be God."

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER, WOMAN?

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001: No.
Deuteronomy, verse 4:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
the mystery has been unveil,christ is in me the hope of glory............I am god...Genesis1:27, God created me in his likeness and image, so I am god

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by lepasharon(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

…Yes cheesy

So ur one of those who don't believe Jesus is god ? Nice
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: the mystery has been unveil,christ is in me the hope of glory............I am god...Genesis1:27, God created me in his likeness and image, so I am god

undecided Yes we are all gods, but not GOD Almighty.

You digg??

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: if you are a christian as you claim, this shouldn't have been a problem for you,read the word of God with understanding.

Why the people wanted to stone jesus? John10:33.They replied, "We're stoning you not for
any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a
mere man, CLAIM to be God."

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER, WOMAN?

If Jesus was to be stoned beacuse he called himself god, then how many god do we have in the bible wink tongue
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
lepasharon:

So ur one of those who don't believe Jesus is god ? Nice

Yes he is not God.
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
stinggy: He is not...
Not even his relative undecided undecided

cry really
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by malvisguy212: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

If Jesus was to be stoned beacuse he called himself god, then how many god do we have in the bible wink tongue
We have ONE GOD, jesus is the word that came out from the mouth of God, witout the word nothing shall be created, but the father is greater than the son,why? Because every man is greater than his word, it is when you decided to speak that is when word will comes out from your mouth.if God had not speak the word from the beginning, nothing shall be created so therefore GOD AND JESUS ARE ONE JUST AS YOU AND YOUR WORD ARE ONE.

READ COLOSSIANS1: 15. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or
authorities; all things have been created
through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold
together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and
the firstborn from among the dead, so
that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by malvisguy212: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

undecided Yes we are all gods, but not GOD Almighty.

You digg??
yes, not what the quran say, that you guys are the slave of allah.
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

Yes he is not God.
I wish I see this comment before I reply you, anyway thank you for your time, be bless.
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Smaj03(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

Yes, undecided

the one you gave me undecided

ediot undecided
your brain capacity can be compared to that of a tiger battery..
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: yes, not what the quran say, that you guys are the slave of allah.

Stfu undecided

Been the slave of God means to submit to the will of God.

If you are not a slave to God why do you observe his commandment?

Romans 6:17-19 New International Version (NIV)
19. I am using an example from everyday life because of your human limitations. Just as you used to offer yourselves as slaves to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer yourselves as slaves to righteousness leading to holiness.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elkewwty:

Yes he is not God.

Wat denomination are you
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by naffysa(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
God is one he has no son nor father. Jesus Christ is a prophet of God. he was sent to the people of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
lepasharon:

Wat denomination are you

The denomination of Obadiah777 cheesy cheesy

Na play i dey play ooo lipsrsealed

I dnt even know my denomination, but definitely not one of these goddammmn heathen denomination. wink

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Smaj03:
your brain capacity can be compared to that of a tiger battery..
okay

but Please what do we compare your own with

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: We have ONE GOD, jesus is the word that came out from the mouth of God, witout the word nothing shall be created, but the father is greater than the son,why? Because every man is greater than his word, it is when you decided to speak that is when word will comes out from your mouth.if God had not speak the word from the beginning, nothing shall be created so therefore GOD AND JESUS ARE ONE JUST AS YOU AND YOUR WORD ARE ONE.

READ COLOSSIANS1: 15. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or
authorities; all things have been created
through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold
together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and
the firstborn from among the dead, so
that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross.

undecided I'm allergic to epistle of gibberish undecided
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Elkewwty(f): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: I wish I see this comment before I reply you, anyway thank you for your time, be bless.

You too wink
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by emmyskies(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
No be this world we dey?

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

GOD is not mocked, never!!!
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by davien(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
You will get over 41,000 answers to this....because the same bible has led to over 41,000 denominations of "truths" over the same piece of rubbish mythology!...
Christianity is judaism 2.0
Islam is judaism 3.0
Retold stories....different fan-made versions... smiley
Re: Did Jesus Claim That He Is God? by Smaj03(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2014
Elkewwty:
okay

Google it. wink
Elkewwty:
okay

Google it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Whites The Prophets And No Black In Christian And Islam / Is Hell Fire Real? Considering That GOD Is God Of Love / Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.