Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions (539 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun(m): 4:02pm
Dear All,
I hereby publicly apologize for mistakenly suggesting
that APC Fans support Boko Haram.
APC Fans are patriotic Nigerians and as such, they are
100% in support of the quest for the defeat Boko
Haram by our brave army. Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by stevolinkon40: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
body dey scratch me.
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun posted an apology to APC Fans without giving reasons for that and closed the thread from comments, so NLanders what is your take on this ?

almighty Mods........dont ban me ooooo
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by Omexonomy: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
How dare seun falls for the cheap blackmails from APC?

1 Like

Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
rafhell: .

Space booker.................... Are you one of the APC Fans ?
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: How dare seun falls for the cheap blackmails from APC?

The thing tire me oooooo.
Seun has really got some explanations to this .

1 Like

Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by nzeobi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
To maintain equity equally apologize to PDP fans for failing them after the ekiti election. ;
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by erad(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
You people should just grow up already.
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
erad: You people should just grow up already.

Like you have already '' grown up ''
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
So what you're saying is you are bothered that he apologized for calling people 'BH Supporters' ?
Re: Seun's ''apology To APC Fans'': Your Reactions by ogbonnajoe(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2014
dragan: So what you're saying is you are bothered that he apologized for calling people 'BH Supporters' ?

no:...........bothered that he didnt give reasons for the sudden recantation and apology '

(1) (Reply)

2 Bombs Defused At UNIUYO / What Should I Give Myself As A Gift / Mysterious 419 TRICK. Have You Ever Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.