Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This (1682 Views)

Boko Haram Do Not Behead People - Amaechi / BOKO HARAM: Do We Still Have These Officials? / Now Bin Laden Is Dead, What Will Boko Haram Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Saw this on facebook, has this arrived?

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes they have arrived . The Mi35 attack helos.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by omenka(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anything short of feeding Shekau's asss with red hot lead and hanging him from his balls upside down is unacceptable!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by constance500: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
What's it used for cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
constance500: What's it used for cheesy
it is used to paint boko boys in red grin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by opportunist: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hope our RAF forces ready to use this and hope its not just one but 3-4 of this to cover the boko holes in northeast
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by PapiWata: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
constance500: What's it used for cheesy

That helicopter is used for killing very large numbers of gunmen on the ground, while deploying chaff and flares to evade heat-seeking missiles.

This monster can be likened to a mechanized pit-bull terrier on steroids, that flies and blows stuff to pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 14, 2014
PapiWata:

That helicopter is used for killing very large numbers of gunmen on the ground, while deploying chaff and flares to evade heat-seeking missiles.

This monster can be likened to a mechanized pit-bull terrier on steroids, that flies and blows stuff to pieces.
Hmm nice equipment then. But can it withstand bullets from this mounted gun which I see bokos using

https://www.nairaland.com/1901797/nigerian-army-capture-boko-harams

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Scarpon(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2014
I hope there won't go and dash this one to does bokoharam boys
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Scarpon: I hope there won't go and dash this one to does bokoharam boys

I pray ooh else e no go fine oh
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by whitecat1: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2014
I hope it won't be hijacked and flown into aso villa by boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2014
whitecat1: I hope it won't be hijacked and flown into aso villa by boko boys.
Make them sure say who go man this bird get him upstairs correct oh! But I trust our army boys since all the jet hitting boko boys no venture outside north east to attack but on the haramite position.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by deji68: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Hijacked no be car wey anybody fit drive grin grin grin grin

whitecat1: I hope it won't be hijacked and flown into aso villa by boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by cjrane: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Just pray hard their sympathizers in the armed forces have not perfected a plan to fly the thing and go land it for BH in the sambisa forest.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by whitecat1: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
I think cars are carjacked and planes hijacked Hey! I don't claim to know it all oo!
deji68: Hijacked no be car wey anybody fit drive grin grin grin grin

Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by egopersonified(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Year of arrival-2014.
Year of use-2099.
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by cjrane: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
egopersonified: Year of arrival-2014.
Year of use-2099.

why can't it go into service now
Re: Boko Haram: Do You Wanna Taste This by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm guess this has started its call to duty since I read here they have started surrendering
https://www.nairaland.com/1915132/10-more-boko-haram-terrorists more blessing to our soldiers...give them better armor and the rats will feel the heat. Up Nigeria soldiers

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raped, Beat Us – Abducted Girls / Breaking: Army Accuses Air Force Of Bombing Adamawa Checkpoints / Truth About Buhari??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.