Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) (1376 Views)

The Lie Of 1john 5:7 and corruption of the bible. / Questions For Atheists!!! / Is The King James Bible Not Unbiblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
The muslims, when they want to invalidate the Bible to give credibility to the quran always say the Bible is corrupt referring to the words of prophet Jeremiah in 8:8. What Jeremiah meant was the corrupt way the scribes practiced the Law and not the Law itself. You can only corrupt the practice of the Law, it is impossible to corrupt it. The Law in the days of Jeremiah is still the same Law today. That same Law prophets after prophets were observing, God did not at any time change His Law.

For ever O LORD, they word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

God’s word is forever settled, not subject to a change by man.

Allah pretending to be God said:

Perfect is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught (nothing) that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower (Quran 6:115) Allah himself knows God's word cannot be changed.

Allah also says nothing is capable of changing his word. But unfortunately, muslims don't believe allah's word when it comes to arguments.

Of great interest is Allah’s statement in Quran 2:62:
Lo! those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans – whoever believe in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right – surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Since Christianity is capable of taking its adherents to heaven, what is the NEED for islam that came much later?
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by teniyi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just ask yourself a question sir. We were told in several places in the Bible that Jesus preached a gospel, did he hold any book (Bible) at that time?

This is what you need to understand well before you get confuse. Muslims believe what was revealed to the prophets that came earlier because the message preached by them centered around the Unity of their Lord and not issues like Cruci-fictio.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
teniyi: Just ask yourself a question sir. We were told in several places in the Bible that Jesus preached a gospel, did he hold any book (Bible) at that time?

This is what you need to understand well before you get confuse. Muslims believe what was revealed to the prophets that came earlier because the message preached by them centered around the Unity of their Lord and not issues like Cruci-fictio.

Jesus must have held a Book even according to allah:

He said: Surely I (Jesus) am a servant of allah: He has given me a Book and made me a prophet (Quran 19:30 Shakir).

I asked a question: What is the NEED for islam since Christianity before it is capable of taking mankind to heaven (Quran 2:62)? Every muslim has ever been avoiding that question.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
truthman2012:

I asked a question: What is the NEED for islam since Christianity before it is capable of taking mankind to heaven (Quran 2:62)? Every muslim has ever been avoiding that question.

Why do you believe Paul (the false apostle) if according to xtians Jesus completed his mission on earth
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why do you believe Paul (the false apostle) if according to xtians Jesus completed his mission on earth

What a diversion? What has your post got to do with my question? For your information, I have put the same question to muslims outside this forum and after sleepless nights, they came up with nothing.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Quran3:85 And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

truthman2012:

What a diversion? What has your post got to do with my question? For your information, I have put the same question to muslims outside this forum and after sleepless nights, they came up with nothing.

You wont be able to take the explanation. will you

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001: Quran3:85 And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

You wont be able to take the explanation. will you

Every reasonable reader would have noticed that allah is not stable. He says Christians will have reward in heaven and again only islam is acceptable to him. How do you reconcile the two? Allah is very manipulative to deceive the muslims. What a pity?

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
truthman2012:

Every reasonable reader would have noticed that allah is not stable. He says Christians will have reward in heaven and again only islam is acceptable to him.

Apa ti jabo ooo jesuuu grin grin grin

truthman2012: How do you reconcile the two? Allah is very manipulative to deceive the muslims. What a pity?

You err not knowing the scriptures undecided grin

Are you ready for explanation or not undecided

Pugnacious Scoffer

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Apa ti jabo ooo jesuuu grin grin grin

You err not knowing the scriptures undecided grin

Are you ready for explanation or not undecided

Pugnacious Scoffer

Tell me why allah contradicted himself on the fate of Christians about heaven.

Go on with your explanation with your source. See you tomorrow.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by malvisguy212: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Go on with your explanation with your source. See you tomorrow.
check this lies again:

Are there errors in the Qur’an? – Are there historical inaccuracies? While the list of historical inaccuracies and anachronisms is vast, one has been selected for discussion here. Surah 20 relays the incident of the golden calf. In Surah 20:85-88, 95 we read: “He [Allah] said, ‘We have tempted thy people since thou didist leave them. The Samaratin has led them into error.’ Then Moses returned…and we cast them [(gold) ornaments], as the Samaritan also threw them, into the fire.’ (Then he brought out for them a Calf, a mere body that lowed; and they said, ‘This is your god, and the god of Moses, whom he has forgotten.’)… Moses said, ‘And thou, Samaritan, what was thy business?’” Now, let us consider this for just a moment. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses (approx 1400 B.C.) when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri about 870 B.C.? The Samaritans did not exist until after the exile of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the resettlement of the area under King Sargon II in 722 B.C. with non-Israelites who then adopted a syncretism (mixture) between the religion of the Jews and their own polytheistic background. The Samaritans did not exist until 530 years after Moses. By this mistake alone, the Qur’an can be rendered unreliable and certainly not an inerrant work of God.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by davien(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2014
is a "not for atheists" banner meant to keep atheists out... grin
Because this is an open forum...
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: check this lies again:

Are there errors in the Qur’an? – Are there historical inaccuracies? While the list of historical inaccuracies and anachronisms is vast, one has been selected for discussion here. Surah 20 relays the incident of the golden calf. In Surah 20:85-88, 95 we read: “He [Allah] said, ‘We have tempted thy people since thou didist leave them. The Samaratin has led them into error.’ Then Moses returned…and we cast them [(gold) ornaments], as the Samaritan also threw them, into the fire.’ (Then he brought out for them a Calf, a mere body that lowed; and they said, ‘This is your god, and the god of Moses, whom he has forgotten.’)… Moses said, ‘And thou, Samaritan, what was thy business?’” Now, let us consider this for just a moment. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses (approx 1400 B.C.) when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri about 870 B.C.? The Samaritans did not exist until after the exile of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the resettlement of the area under King Sargon II in 722 B.C. with non-Israelites who then adopted a syncretism (mixture) between the religion of the Jews and their own polytheistic background. The Samaritans did not exist until 530 years after Moses. By this mistake alone, the Qur’an can be rendered unreliable and certainly not an inerrant work of God.

Many lies told by muslims' allah proving he is not the true God.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Now, reading Quran 5:69 and 72 gives a clear view of what God was saying in Quran 2:62.

Quran 5:69 Surely, those who believed and the Jews and Sabians and Christians - whosoever believed in Allâh and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

As you can see the same messqge of Quran 2:62 was reitrated here. Now reading the Surah further, let us see what Allah say about these christians in talk.

Quran 5:72 Indeed, they have disbelieved who say, "Behold,God is the Christ, son of Mary" - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, "O children of Israel! Worship God [alone], who is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer."" Behold, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his abode shall be the fire: and such evildoers will have none to aid them.

And indeed jesus said it in Mark that he is not God almighty, that God share no divinity with anyone.

Mark 12: 29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the ONE and ONLY LORD.

Futher reading of the Quran 3:85 And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

I dont want to go into the historical context of surah 2:62 because you will still remain cantankerous. grin grin

truthman2012: Go on with your explanation with your source. See you tomorrow.

Good morning Sire grin

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Many lies told by muslims' allah proving he is not the true God.

Do you even know what happened in:
The First Council in Nicaea I - 325

The Second Council in Constantinople I - 381

The Third Council in Ephesus - 431

The Fourth Council in Chalcedon - 451

The Fifth Council in Constantinople II - 553

The Sixth Council of Constantinople III - 680-81

The Seventh Council of Nicaea II - 787

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by malvisguy212: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Now, reading Quran 5:69 and 72 gives a clear view of what God was saying in Quran 2:62.

Quran 5:69 Surely, those who believed and the Jews and Sabians and Christians - whosoever believed in Allâh and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

As you can see the same messqge of Quran 2:62 was reitrated here. Now reading the Surah further, let us see what Allah say about these christians in talk.

Quran 5:72 Indeed, they have disbelieved who say, "Behold,God is the Christ, son of Mary" - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, "O children of Israel! Worship God [alone], who is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer."" Behold, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his abode shall be the fire: and such evildoers will have none to aid them.

And indeed jesus said it in Mark that he is not God almighty, that God share no divinity with anyone.

Mark 12: 29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the ONE and ONLY LORD.

Futher reading of the Quran 3:85 And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

I dont want to go into the historical context of surah 2:62 because you will still remain cantankerous. grin grin

Good morning Sire grin
it very open in the quran for us to see, stop twisting it.

Sure , God is one ,christ is the fullnest of God .
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Do you even know what happened in:
The First Council in Nicaea I - 325

The Second Council in Constantinople I - 381

The Third Council in Ephesus - 431

The Fourth Council in Chalcedon - 451

The Fifth Council in Constantinople II - 553

The Sixth Council of Constantinople III - 680-81

The Seventh Council of Nicaea II - 787

Who set up the Council and for what?

Were they discussing the word of God that was already settled in HEAVEN?

If allah confirmed that God's word cannot be changed as in Quran 6:115, did those Councils flout his word or what happened?

I'm sure you are not trying to say the Council changed the word of God, which means allah's word is not reliable.

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Good morning Sire grin

Your answer is not acceptable. Your try to fabricate just any explanation is not successful.

Allah's promise of heaven includes the Jews, who also believe in one-God. But we know how Muhammad was later killing them. For what?

Concerning the Christians, allah already knew they believe in Jesus as Son of God and he even talked about Christians' belief in Trinity. Therefore Allah was fully aware of Christians' belief before he promised them reward in heaven.

Since in spite of Christians' belief allah still promised them heaven, it means their belief is right. Still saying anything to negate that amounts to contradiction, deceit and manipulation.

The question remains: why the NEED for islam as Christianity is capable of giving reward to its adherents?

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Rilwayne001: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Your answer is not acceptable. Your try to fabricate just any explanation is not successful.

Allah's promise of heaven includes the Jews, who also believe in one-God. But we know how Muhammad was later killing them. For what?

Concerning the Christians, allah already knew they believe in Jesus as Son of God and he even talked about Christians' belief in Trinity. Therefore Allah was fully aware of Christians' belief before he promised them reward in heaven.

Since in spite of Christians' belief allah still promised them heaven, it means their belief is right. Still saying anything to negate that amounts to contradiction, deceit and manipulation.

The question remains: why the NEED for islam as Christianity is capable of giving reward to its adherents?

What should i expect from a stiff necked gainsayers. grin.

have a nice day.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by arsenalwenger: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Every reasonable reader would have noticed that allah is not stable. He says Christians will have reward in heaven and again only islam is acceptable to him. How do you reconcile the two? Allah is very manipulative to deceive the muslims. What a pity?
allah is a manipulative arabian idol exhorted as a god. Anywhere allah is memtioned, wat you see is killing and destruction of 'infidels'.

Ask the ISIS leader or anjem chaudry (a british-pakistani muslims zealout), you will get an honest answer. NL muslims are here to whitewash and launder islamic mess.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
arsenalwenger: allah is a manipulative arabian idol exhorted as a god. Anywhere allah is memtioned, wat you see is killing and destruction of 'infidels'.

Ask the ISIS leader or anjem chaudry (a british-pakistani muslims zealout), you will get an honest answer. NL muslims are here to whitewash and launder islamic mess.

You are very right.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What should i expect from a stiff necked gainsayers. grin.

have a nice day.

No muslim has the answer to that question. By now, apart from islamic hypnotism, muslims should be able to see clearly that islam is satanic manipulation. Pls accept Jesus as your Saviour.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

No muslim has the answer to that question. By now, apart from islamic hypnotism, muslims should be able to see clearly that islam is satanic manipulation. Pls accept Jesus as your Saviour.

Truthman is back grin WELL I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY SO U CAN ACCUSE SOMEONE FOR NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WHEN U YOURSELF U DONT ANSWER ANY QUESTION EVEN IF THE QUESTION YOU ASKED HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT INSTEAD OF YOU TO ANSWER U WILL AT TIMES RAN AWAY..........but i trusr rilwayne he has answer u u might just have a bias mind WELL! I HAVE JUST COME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT JESUS IS A PROPHET HE IS NOT GOD/LORD JESUS IS NOT DEAD AND ALSO THAT THE ONLY SALVATION AVAILAILABLE IS ISLAM
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20: Truthman is back grin WELL I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY SO U CAN ACCUSE SOMEONE FOR NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WHEN U YOURSELF U DONT ANSWER ANY QUESTION EVEN IF THE QUESTION YOU ASKED HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT INSTEAD OF YOU TO ANSWER U WILL AT TIMES RAN AWAY..........but i trusr rilwayne he has answer u u might just have a bias mind WELL! I HAVE JUST COME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT JESUS IS A PROPHET HE IS NOT GOD/LORD JESUS IS NOT DEAD AND ALSO THAT THE ONLY SALVATION AVAILAILABLE IS ISLAM

Pls don't derail this thread as you usually do. Also note that I don't answer any question not related to the subject of a post, which you call my running away.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by danthamccoy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Jesus must have held a Book even according to allah:

He said: Surely I (Jesus) am a servant of allah: He has given me a Book and made me a prophet (Quran 19:30 Shakir).

Following your logic, where the old religions capable of taking mankind to heaven? (Abraham, Elisha etc). What then is the use of Christianity?
I am not an atheist by the way.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
danthamccoy:
Following your logic, where the old religions capable of taking mankind to heaven? (Abraham, Elisha etc). What then is the use of Christianity?
I am not an atheist by the way.

I have been expecting this question long ago.

God had plan for the NT of the Christians since the time of the OT. There is the Law and the Grace dispensation.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the COVENANT that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord (Jeremiah 31:31-32). God had promised of new covenant (New Testament) in the Old Testament.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6). This is talking about Jesus, the author of the New Testament.

Islam could not have come from the true God because it was not in His agenda.

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Pls don't derail this thread as you usually do. Also note that I don't answer any question not related to the subject of a post, which you call my running away.
so u can accuse a person for derailing when you are the oga....u throw questions to defend yourself when the question u asked has been unexpectedly answered..........and moreover if you are sure of what you are practicing you should be able to answer any question relating to it..............and u allege me of derailing i didnt derail u ask a rightly guided man toleave the true way and be worshiping a prophet instead of GOD and i responded that jesus is not lord jesus is a prophet and jesus only come to preach islam.......#gbam#
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20: so u can accuse a person for derailing when you are the oga....u throw questions to defend yourself when the question u asked has been unexpectedly answered..........and moreover if you are sure of what you are practicing you should be able to answer any question relating to it..............and u allege me of derailing i didnt derail u ask a rightly guided man toleave the true way and be worshiping a prophet instead of GOD and i responded that jesus is not lord jesus is a prophet and jesus only come to preach islam.......#gbam#

Firstly allah confirms Chritianity is good enough to take people to heaven, so how could Jesus have preached islam? Even the Devil and other evil spirits know only true Christians will make it to heaven.

Does islam believe in the Sonship of Jesus? See what Jesus said concerning Himself:

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said I AM THE SON OF GOD? (John 10:36).

Jesus called Himself SON of God, is that what islam preaches? Islam is not in the programme of the true God. Stop deceiving yourself and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Firstly allah confirms Chritianity is good enough to take people to heaven, so how could Jesus have preached islam? Even the Devil and other evil spirits know only true Christians will make it to heaven.

Does islam believe in the Sonship of Jesus? See what Jesus said concerning Himself:

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said I AM THE SON OF GOD? (John 10:36).

Jesus called Himself SON of God, is that what islam preaches? Islam is not in the programme of the true God. Stop deceiving yourself and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

PLS I NEED THE VERSE WHERE ALLAH SAY CHRISTIANS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN BECAUSE THERE IS NO VERSE THAT SAY SO
CONCERNING YOUR POST WHERE JESUS SAY HE IS A SON OF GOD:::JESUS ADRESS EVERYBODY AS SON OF GOD

"I ascend unto my Father, and your
Father, and to my God, and your God."
John 20:17 .
SO JESUS IS NOT SON OF GOD
All four Gospels record Jesus as saying, "Blessed are the
peace-makers; they will be called
sons of God."
The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the
Bible, God apparently addresses
many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The
Hebrews believed God is One, and had
neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is
obvious the expression ‘son of God’
merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful
service, was close and dear to God
as a son is to his father.
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background,
later misused this term. In their
heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or
someone born of a physical union
between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14:
11-13, where we read that when
Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans
claimed they were gods incarnate.
They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the
Roman god Hermes.
Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as
‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which
mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are
translated to ‘son’ in reference to
Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some
translations of the Bible. So, consistent
with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s
servant.
God forgave sin before Jesus’ appearance, and He continues
to forgive without any assistance.
When a believer sins, he may come before God in sincere
repentance to receive forgiveness.
Indeed, the offer to humble oneself before God and be saved
is made to all humankind.
‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior;
there is none beside Me. Look to
Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God,
and there is none else.’ (Isaiah
45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
"e author=Abdulsalam20] PLS I NEED THE VERSE WHERE ALLAH SAY CHRISTIANS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN BECAUSE THERE IS NO VERSE THAT SAY SO
CONCERNING YOUR POST WHERE JESUS SAY HE IS A SON OF GOD:::JESUS ADRESS EVERYBODY AS SON OF GOD

sons of God."
Roman god Hermes.
servant.
45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)[/quote]

I find it very difficult to descend to your level. If you are not versed enough in your quaran, didn't you read the post? Why should ask for the verse?

You said Jesus preached islam and I proved to you He didn't, then see the nonsense you pasted as your response. Keep swimming in your falsehood. No truth is enough to liberate anyone who refuses to see it. I may not respond to your post again.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012: "e author=Abdulsalam20] PLS I NEED THE VERSE WHERE ALLAH SAY CHRISTIANS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN BECAUSE THERE IS NO VERSE THAT SAY SO

sons of God."
Roman god Hermes.
servant.
45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)

I find it very difficult to descend to your level. If you are not versed enough in your quaran, didn't you read the post? Why should ask for the verse?

You said Jesus preached islam and I proved to you He didn't, then see the nonsense you pasted as your response. Keep swimming in your falsehood. No truth is enough to liberate anyone who refuses to see it. I may not respond to your post again.
I ALREADY KNOW U WILL DENY IT.....U DONT WORTH ARGUING WITH.....BECAUSE U DONT GIVE REFERENCE FOR ANYTHNG U POSTED I PROVE U WRONG AND NOW U ARE DENYING IT
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20: I ALREADY KNOW U WILL DENY IT.....U DONT WORTH ARGUING WITH.....BECAUSE U DONT GIVE REFERENCE FOR ANYTHNG U POSTED I PROVE U WRONG AND NOW U ARE DENYING IT

Can you read and understand anything? I cited quran 2:62 and even Rilwayne added 5:69 to it. It shows you don't read and understand before you start pasting just anything, relevant or irrelevant. You need deliverance from islamic demons.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
uptil now no answer, we can see how satan is planing to divert the gospel of christ, if allah promise the christians heaven, then no need for islam.

The devil is lier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell / DISPENSATIONALISTS- Will There Be Literal Animal Sacrifices In The Millenium? / Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.