Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. (4204 Views)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Gele Trendy Head Scarves: Making An Exotic African Royal Statement / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
We have seen different tutorials concerning different stuffs. A good example is that of bead making.
After going through head wrap tutorials and pictures on net,i thought it would be nice to share it with you guys.Atleast,it would be helpful to:1.Our Muslim sisters that go out with their head covered (guess trying something chick won't be a bad idea) 2.Christian sisters who love covering their head and lastly for girls who can't go to church without covering their head(oshe).
If it happens that you are not under any of those category, chill.The good news here is that scarves are used to protect our hairs against breakage during harsh weather. Enough of the essay,lets go there!

Feel free to add yours please kiss

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
More

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
More!

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
More..more..more

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2014

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by DollyParton1(f): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
I used to love using scarf a lot, to the extent that people think am a Muslim. Think am gonna go back to my love for scarf and I wanna learn to tie gele too.
Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
DollyParton1: I used to love using scarf a lot, to the extent that people think that am a Muslim . Think am gonna go back to my love for scarf and I wanna learn to tie gele too.
That's what happens when you are fond of covering your head.
Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
More...

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Janeify: More...

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
M

Re: Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. by Janeify(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
J

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Swollen Lips After Using Fake Lipstick [photos] / Ankara Designs Just For You!!! / One Word For This Cute Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.