Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria (1011 Views)

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
The truth is that with more than 1 million members on his site Nairaland, Seun Osewa has a lot of political influence in Nigeria. That is political power, because he has the power to set the political agenda of Nigerians - at such a young age o.
Just like Rupert Murdoch does in England, Australia and other countries where his media outfits have large readership, Seun can influence elections. That is why members of the two largest political parties in Nigeria believe that his views matter. Very interesting. If Seun should go to Aso Rock today and ask to see Jonathan, do you think he wouldn't see the president? He is a political power. Youths Seun is a role model on what you can achieve while still young. Take Note.

1 Like

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Gbade60: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
igbodefender: The truth is that with more than 1 million members on his site Nairaland, Seun Osewa has a lot of political influence in Nigeria. That is political power, because he has the power to set the political agenda of Nigerians - at such a young age o.
Just like Rupert Murdoch does in England, Australia and other countries where his media outfits have large readership, Seun can influence elections. That is why members of the two largest political parties in Nigeria believe that his views matter. Very interesting. If Seun should go to Aso Rock today and ask to see Jonathan, do you think he wouldn't see the president? He is a political power. Youths Seun is a role model on what you can achieve while still young. Take Note.
mr uche, pls face your work.. Who send you all dis 1 u dey do? Pls speak for yourself alone! Eye service is wot I dnt like, k?

16 Likes

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
pesin just start to dey reason another pesin matter on a cool saturday evening..

hmm.. Mr ibodefender, if u use this time of ur ambitionlessness take break egusi.. i sure say u go don do one full bag by now.

8 Likes

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
rubbish
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kí la ma pe eléyì báyì.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lols cheesy at all the comments above.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
The height of insanity.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
lol . ..

notice me the worry op

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chimax15: lol . ..

notice me the worry op
grin That babe wey you post im pix no go dey happy with you o.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
igbodefender: grin That babe wey you post im pix no go dey happy with you o.
lol
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Asslickers on the loose! Where is that picture when you need it eh? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
poor things

1 Like

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by braine(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2014
I was thinking about the same thing op just stated when I was reading the 'dialogue' thread Seun opened.

As the site owner and administrator, he can decide to use 'his' medium to campaign/promote for any party he's affiliated with.

Even tho I'm not a 'fan' of his unfortunate party, I'm not denying the fact of what the op has raised and I think the other posters above me can not deny the fact too.

I suggest he should keep his partisan activities to himself. Some people take this stuff very seriously and may not be good for the site in the long run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by manck2: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2014
if seun osewa is a political, let him go and run and see, if he is not going to loss. he will loss so bad.. because he as come across as Yoruba hater from users of this website..

No yorubaman will invest his money in nairaland IPO because of his bias nature and lies against the Yoruba people. you have to know seun osewa is like an inbreed of Tinubu.. Both ae badly hated.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
manck2: if seun osewa is a political, let him go and run and see, if he is not going to loss. he will loss so bad..

Seun doesn't need to run to wield real political influence. All he needs to do is to decide which side to support and the Nairaland frontpage will do the rest. Look at Rupert Murdoch, owner of Wall Street journal, Fox News and MSNBC who was recently voted the second most influential person in US politics despite the fact that he has never run for office, when he speaks through his news outlets, millions of Americans listen. Just saying that like play like play, Seun done become media mogul at a very young age.
Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
He lacks the personality to exploit the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Dewze(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
The OP is quite right.

I suspect one of the reasons Seun has a favourable bias toward GEJ's government is the freedom of speech that it gives. Let's face it, freedom of speech (to a lot of extent) is what sustains and makes Nairaland grow. Imagine if all the names and words that have been used in this forum against GEJ had been used in a Buhari government, Nairaland would have been closed down by now. Every man is out to protect his own interest and so the fear of a Buhari government for Seun may just be the beginning of wisdom. My own suspect.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun As A Political Power In Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dewze: I suspect one of the reasons Seun has a favourable bias toward GEJ's government is the freedom of speech that it gives. Let's face it, freedom of speech (to a lot of extent) is what sustains and makes Nairaland grow. Imagine if all the names and words that have been used in this forum against GEJ had been used in a Buhari government, Nairaland would have been closed down by now. Every man is out to protect his own interest and so the fear of a Buhari government for Seun may just be the beginning of wisdom.
Yes. I have actually said so quite a few times.

(1)

Association Of Witches- Jonathan Has Won 2015 Elections In The Spiritual Realm / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. / When I Listen To Bad Joe I Feel Sad For Our Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.