Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24909 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kolamilan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life and still be happy every time you eat it assuming that nutrition and everything related to it like weight loss or gain is not an issue. You can choose one single food, like oranges, or a meal, like porridge. Both examples would count as "one food". So what would it be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
vegetable sharwama.

it has all i need.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by pussygotlips: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by amakajoe(f): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's rice na grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 5:03am On Sep 14, 2014
I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Edykul(f): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eba with ewedu soup

7 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by opportunist: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Edykul: Eba with ewedu soup
u go die young

14 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Edykul(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Same 2 u
opportunist: u go die young

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by puscifer: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy
olodo, that's way more than one food!

14 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by puscifer: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
I wouldn't choose to eat only one food for the rest of my life, because I would get fed up with it and I couldn't take it anymore. If I eat the same food over and over again with almost no time in between I don't like this food anymore and can't even look at it for some time. But if I had that choice I would seriously investigate what would be more healthy to me and I would chose it, I doubt we could live on one food though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by nyt3237(m): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Personally it would be chicken, some rice and some vegetables. datsall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by nyt3237(m): 3:18am On Sep 15, 2014
opportunist: u go die young
werey.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fruit salad.....

Mixture of different types of fruit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by aboyaji(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys: vegetable sharwama.

it has all i need.
i just d pity your belle and yan.sh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by aboyaji(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
just give me nwanyi ngwa's garri and different soups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2014
aboyaji: just give me nwanyi ngwa's garri and different soups
what type of garri is dat ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by sexybwoy: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2014
puscifer: I wouldn't choose to eat only one food for the rest of my life, because I would get fed up with it and I couldn't take it anymore. If I eat the same food over and over again with almost no time in between I don't like this food anymore and can't even look at it for some time. But if I had that choice I would seriously investigate what would be more healthy to me and I would chose it, I doubt we could live on one food though.
na so people dey fail, dem ask simple question you dey write epistle mtcheew.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by aboyaji(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
fabat: what type of garri is dat ?
thats the type the people of abia state, the eastern part of nigeria produce. After preparing it, you could eat away your sorrows. Its the best type of garri

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by eigmaticme: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2014
it ha to be rice o

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by classicuju: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote
author=fabat]I've thought about this before. I think it would have to
be bananas because monkeys feed mostly on bananas.[/quote]
Are you monkey?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by classicuju: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fruit salad
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2014
classicuju:
Are you monkey?
I don't discuss with deranged elements so kindly refrain from quoting me and wasting your own time. talk about the topic or get lost.

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2014
aboyaji: thats the type the people of abia state, the eastern part of nigeria produce. After preparing it, you could eat away your sorrows. Its the best type of garri
lol alright.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Antell95(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Eguisi soup

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by datguru: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
rice! A woman can win my love with rice grin

Make I delete this post make my girl friend no see am

7 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by iheanyi40(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Egusi soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Tonniey(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
I don't eat much bt I won't shy away from a simple plate of semolina with igbo made vegetable soup. (U won't wanna miss wot this tribe garnish their vegetable soup with)

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
FRIED RICE & TURKEYsmiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Project400: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Interesting cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by TheyVid(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Rice and plantain

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Nkwobi,and malt.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by jericco1(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Egusi with Semovita..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.