Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Question To All Single Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To All Single Ladies... (1556 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / All Single Ladies Should Try This For Valentine...it's Worth It! / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
You visit a guy you like, he starts romancing you and you ask him to get a condom and he goes to his bag to get one, then you ask him so he keeps condom incase any girl come's he would have sex with her. Why if he doesn't have, you ask him why won't a guy have a condom in his house? Now my question is: how do you feel when a guy keeps condom at home. Is it right, or is it wrong?
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Coldfeet(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Very right to keep a condom and very wrong for a girl to ask him why?angry very right for a girl to ask what happened to the remaining condoms if next time she notices a shortagegrin

4 Likes

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by chemystery: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Very right to keep a condom and very wrong for a girl to ask him why?angry very right for a girl to ask what happened to the remaining condoms if next time she notices a shortage grin
hehehehehehe! So you count am? What if you came for the first time and met 2 in a pack instead of 4? I have been a victim of that situation and the babe was like...what happened to the missing two and i screamed "chei! This chemist don cheat me o!".

4 Likes

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Crocz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls what is "condom"? cry
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by destante(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Very right to keep a condom and very wrong for a girl to ask him why?angry very right for a girl to ask what happened to the remaining condoms if next time she notices a shortagegrin
Shikena! smiley
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Beckybeky(f): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lolz
What cud be wrong with dat?
Its for ur own gud...esp if ur sexually active
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by lyntiffany(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wrong and right, will explain.
It's wrong in the sense that I will think he is always using the condom steadily on other ladies center of gravity which will make me feel bad or feel insecure when am with him.
is right because kaki no be leather, action no dey show for face grin and sex to me is like network one has to protect her system.

1 Like

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Very right to keep a condom and very wrong for a girl to ask him why?angry very right for a girl to ask what happened to the remaining condoms if next time she notices a shortagegrin
ACCOUNTABILITY things grin grin...

But criously, I do think about this whenever I draw my helmet from my side bed fah grin.. What if she asked... Wetin I go tellam?
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by TRADELYN: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin grin ...interesting!

KiV
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Coldfeet(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
chemystery: hehehehehehe! So you count am? What if you came for the first time and met 2 in a pack instead of 4? I have been a victim of that situation and the babe was like...what happened to the missing two and i screamed "chei! This chemist don cheat me o!".

Hahah! I can only be concerned of the ones I left behind not the ones I didn't meet! And yes I do count it cos na me dey personally wear am the condom.cheesy
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by chemystery: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Hahah! I can only be concerned of the ones I left behind not the ones I didn't meet! And yes I do count it cos na me dey personally wear am the condom.cheesy
hmmm... Babes deh always show concern even for the once others left behind...maybe you are different. But you na badt babe sha o... grin
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Gloria3389(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Crocz: Pls what is "condom"? cry
forming innocence abi... diaris God
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by chipatra: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
no long tori 4 dis one. na dey right tin O!

1 Like

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
A lady once visited me at my elder brother's place.. During pre-intimacy, she asked me if I had a condom, I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace and unzipped my bag.. I was about to tear out the wrapper when she calmly asked me if I bought the con.dom prior to her arrival or I had it alreday...I was lik WTF !!! Which kind question be dis naaaa... She said because she told me she was coming to spend d evening with me, I quicky went to arrange a con.dom... This babe was jst curious to know, she started bashing me telling me sex was all wat I wanted frm her.. Her curiousity killed my mood and my dicckk drastically dropped down... Smh
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
chipatra: no long tori 4 dis one. na dey right tin O!

You mean it's clean to ask him Why? How? undecided
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tayoxx(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ACCOUNTABILITY things grin grin...

But criously, I do think about this whenever I draw my helmet from my side bed fah grin.. What if she asked... Wetin I go tellam?
Ehhh na true o...wetin I wan talk
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Hahah! I can only be concerned of the ones I left behind not the ones I didn't meet! And yes I do count it cos na me dey personally wear am the condom.cheesy

Are you married?
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
tayoxx: Ehhh na true o...wetin I wan talk
person go dey parabulate ni oo.. grin
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by 1one: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: A lady once visited me at my elder brother's place.. During pre-intimacy, she asked me if I had a condom, I zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace and unzipped my bag.. I was about to tear out the wrapper when she calmly asked me if I bought the con.dom prior to her arrival or I had it alreday...I was lik WTF !!! Which kind question be dis naaaa... She said because she told me she was coming to spend d evening with me, I quicky went to arrange a con.dom... This babe was jst curious to know, she started bashing me telling me sex was all wat I wanted frm her.. Her curiousity killed my mood and my dicckk drastically dropped down... Smh

Tosyne is LIE jare ! grin
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Mznaett: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
hmmm,,question and answer segment. Oya 4 those wey dey fvck with condom oya make una cum answer this question o.....
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by 1one: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
forming innocence abi... diaris God

How do you know what condom isgrin

Is it knowledge from TV?

Or Knowledge from Rod.
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

Tosyne is LIE jare ! grin
what do I stand to gain ? Lying does not dignify my kind of person.... I didnt lie claiming I have a private jet or 2million in my acc so what do I stand to gain in my write up if you say I dey lie... Jst believe all I have posted broda
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow.... cheesy Am so happy with the ladies tonight.... Though am not comfortable with keeping condom with me but i think I just have to learn how to because i have missed many sex cox of condom(I don't have) and I can't risk not using it oooo grin OK my story....
Sometime in July this year, I was coming back from Lagos and there @ the park in Ajah(GIG transport park) this beautiful young girl was just steering at me and smiling (me come wonder if i forget tooth brush for mouth or pure water dey my head undecided ) we then entered the same bus going portharcourt and before you know it we got talking. People started dropping when we got to owerri and can you imagine this babe wanted to suck me? cheesy cool shocked she said i look like john dumelo and no doubt she's not the first to say such or flirter me. She wanted to follow me but i refused since we just met that day.To cut the long story short she said we should meet the next day and I just went since I didn't want to hurt her... When i got to the expensive hotel room, imagine this babe wanted me to make love to her any how even if its without a condom. Na Only God save me that day coz if she get gun she go force me do am. @ last i missed that sex cox of condom i never had( I no fit risk my life) cheesy
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by 1one: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: what do I stand to gain ? Lying does not dignify my kind of person.... I didnt lie claiming I have a private jet or 2million in my acc so what do I stand to gain in my write up if you say I dey lie... Jst believe all I have posted broda

Toor... If you say so sha

It's just that you that "good boy" holy holy look.. One wouldn't think you've even held a woman's bweest before.
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tayoxx(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: person go dey parabulate ni oo.. grin
I never dey dat kind situation before o but I no say any day way e go happen omo I no go gork my self....my brain smart well well when e reach time to lie
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

Toor... If you say so sha

It's just that you that "good boy" holy holy look.. One wouldn't think you've even held a woman's bweest before .
hehehehehe.. You want use grin kill me here... egbon I swear you no lie at all... I have this gentle, tender and innocent look grin
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by chipatra: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
TrollMan:

You mean it's clean to ask him Why? How? undecided
no, I mean say e dey right make him get condom 4 house
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Tymax(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
No way to explain. You will be guilty naa ni. grin

Ladies have trust issues.

1 Like

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Haba! In dis 21st century y will it be wrong even me wey be gal dey carry condom for bag talkless of man. HIV dey in town o

1 Like

Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay: Haba! In dis 21st century y will it be wrong even me wey be gal dey carry condom for bag talkless of man. HIV dey in town o
I don't get you... Male or female con.dom ?
Re: Question To All Single Ladies... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: I don't get you... Male or female con.dom ?
Male of cos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Cute But... / Create More Romance In Your Life / Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.