Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! (14503 Views)

US President Signs Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Into Law / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Latest Phone Unlocking Software,unlocks Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
osastech:
please i have one HTC ONE, from o2 uk,please help with unlocking, imei 359405052308093, thanks in advance and please add ur contact to show appreciation
Hello Osastech, As yo umay be aware, our free offer had ended. hence, we require a token for all subsequent unlock requests. please contact us on amazingsolutionsltd@gmail.com for the cost of unlocking our HTC.
Thank you.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by fittty(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Can you unlock Samsung S4 locked to Verizon network?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
fittty:
Can you unlock Samsung S4 locked to Verizon network?
YES, we can unlock your S4. However, if you've rooted the phone, theses factory codes will not work. Otherwise, get in touch for the unlock deails.

Thank you.
...Danny.
amazingsolutionsltd@gmail.com
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by fittty(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

YES, we can unlock your S4. However, if you've rooted the phone, theses factory codes will not work. Otherwise, get in touch for the unlock deails.

Thank you.
...Danny.

What do you mean by rooted it? Explain please
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
fittty:

What do you mean by rooted it? Explain please
Glad you're asking this.... It means you haven't done it to the phone. Yea, to root a phone , in a very simplified way, means to re-configure the operating system of the phone. Dne by many phone techs and phone freaks who try to widen the factory set operational envelop for their phones...
Hope that's simply enough. So, any one these will affect the unlock code for the phone. But in yours, its apparent you haven't done it. So, just disregard it, okay?
I've sent you a PM. Reply to it so we can communicate your unlock details by mail.
...Danny.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by fittty(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Glad you're asking this.... It means you haven't done it to the phone. Yea, to root a phone , in a very simplified way, means to re-configure the operating system of the phone. Dne by many phone techs and phone freaks who try to widen the factory set operational envelop for their phones...
Hope that's simply enough. So, any one these will affect the unlock code for the phone. But in yours, its apparent you haven't done it. So, just disregard it, okay?
I've sent you a PM. Reply to it so we can communicate your unlock details by mail.
...Danny.

Oh okay. So how much would it cost me and how do I make payments? I don't know my email and password for my NL account
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
fittty:

Oh okay. So how much would it cost me and how do I make payments? I don't know how to check emails here.
Oh, sorry, the email I mentioned had to do with the email address you used to open your NL account here. SO, when you have a PM, it sends a notification to that email address that XYZ wants to communicate with you......

Anyway, back to our unlock details: we do not discuss unlock costs here for obvious reasons. Kindly send me an email: amazingsolutionsltd@gmail.com . You could simply say write... "This is Fitty" and I'll respond with details.

Thank you.
...Danny.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by fittty(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Oh, sorry, the email I mentioned had to do with the email address you used to open your NL account here. SO, when you have a PM, it sends a notification to that email address that XYZ wants to communicate with you......

Anyway, back to our unlock details: we do not discuss unlock costs here for obvious reasons. Kindly send me an email: amazingsolutionsltd@gmail.com . You could simply say write... "This is Fitty" and I'll respond with details.

Thank you.
...Danny.

sent you an email but no reply yet
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2014
fittty:

sent you an email but no reply yet
Check your mail. Replied. Thank you.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by venus15: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2014
osastech:
please i have one HTC ONE, from o2 uk,please help with unlocking, imei 359405052308093, thanks in advance and please add ur contact to show appreciation

You can get the unlock code for your HTC One phone from MobileUnlockSolutions.com and unlock your phone from Network lock easily.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2014
HTC unlocks still continues.... Why wait a day longer?

...Danny.
www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by coolxxx: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hey good day,
can u plz help me to unlock my
HTC ONE
locked to t-mobile, usa
imei 355972050040576
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
coolxxx:
Hey good day,
can u plz help me to unlock my
HTC ONE
locked to t-mobile, usa
imei 355972050040576
Yes, your unlock code is available. I'm sending you an email with details. Thanks you.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by xiajin: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi

Need the unlock code for my
HTC-Vivo
IMEI: 3551030408195511
IMEI SV 02
locked to Bell
Canada

Thanks in advance

Jin
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by xiajin: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi

HTC-/vivo
IMEI SV 02
locked to Bell
Canada

Thanks in advance
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
xiajin:
Hi

HTC-/vivo
IMEI SV 02
locked to Bell
Canada

Thanks in advance

Pls recheck and confirm your imei. Should be 15 digits or some models do have 17 . However, please re-confirm and let us know.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by admitos: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2014
I need a unlock code for HTC Droid Incredible 2 with IMEI: 354974049895194
carrier Verizon
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
admitos:
I need a unlock code for HTC Droid Incredible 2 with IMEI: 354974049895194
carrier Verizon
Just sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by admitos: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Just sent you a PM.

The tag says Free!! But you ask me for money...
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
admitos:

The tag says Free!! But you ask me for money...
Admitos, Post #1 of this thread had clearly stated that the free offer was going to be for a "limited time" only. Besides, post #1 on this very page had clearly stated that the promo was over so when next you see a thread, please take some times and read the thread posts carefully to get the full details of what its all about.

I hope this has once again explained why I sent you the cost of the unlock code.

Do have a great time.
...Danny
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by henersey: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
please I need help my pone is htc droid incredible and the MEID number isA1000017848CB9 my email is henersey200'gmail.com
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
henersey:
please I need help my pone is htc droid incredible and the MEID number isA1000017848CB9 my email is henersey200'gmail.com

provide your imei and not the MEID. tnx.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by Zoest(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
i need help to unluck d wifi hotspot & 3g of dis;
HTC Inspire 4g
att
USA
tanx,& complements.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Zoest:
i need help to unluck d wifi hotspot & 3g of dis;
HTC Inspire 4g
att
USA
tanx,& complements.
Wifi hotspot and 3g unlock is different from sim unlock. What we do is just the sim unlock so you can use any simcard on the phone. I suppose this is not what you need as yours (I suppose) can accept other sim cards but you need to "unlock" the wifi (?)and 3g(?). Anyway, if this is not the case, let me know.

Thank you.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by bizzlemie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hey Danny, nice job you’re doing here!

What i'm about to ask is way outta the purpose of this thread. My apologies for derailing.

Could you in any way help s-off a HTC One phone with the newest hboot version (1.57)?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
bizzlemie:
Hey Danny, nice job you’re doing here!

What i'm about to ask is way outta the purpose of this thread. My apologies for derailing.

Could you in any way help s-off a HTC One phone with the newest hboot version (1.57)?
Hello Bizzlemie, sorry I'm afraid, that might not be possible....so sorry about that, okay?
Have a great new year!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by ycarruido: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello can you help me unlock my phone

HTC Droid Incredible 2
Network: Verizon
ImeI: 354974049833914

Thank you.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2015
ycarruido:
Hello can you help me unlock my phone

HTC Droid Incredible 2
Network: Verizon
ImeI: 354974049833914

Thank you.
Instant Unlock code available for your model. PM sent to you. Respond to it and we'll get the details to your mail.
Have a great day!
...Danny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by jovie50: 2:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls help me unlock my HTC smart mini S620
IMEI 1-861155024180825
IMEI 2-359767052142149
Thankz man......dis my email- jovie50@ yahoo.com
Locked to MTN nigeria
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by kioboy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi I sent u mail wit Gmail add.
I hv htc one m8 that is rooted and s-off, can it be unlocked?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by ozor1: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
kioboy:
Hi I sent u mail wit Gmail add.
I hv htc one m8 that is rooted and s-off, can it be unlocked?
which network
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by kellydakull(m): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2015
pleas can u help me with (Htc desire x) network unlock code? Here is the imei:355803055540023 serial number:HT322LY02562
mtn Nigeria email:chukskelly42@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? / 4 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Charger Last Longer / NCC Begins Number Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.